Libra Ascendants are some of the most unique people among all the Zodiac Signs. Energized by the planet Venus, Libra Ascendant or Libra Rashi is the Mool-Trikon Rashi of the planet Venus. Libra Ascendants have the unique ability to know what the other person is about to talk or speak by reading their body language. This is a strong skill set that all libra ascendants have. While no one can make out what’s in the mind of a Libra person.
Libra people are excellent businessmen and administrators of society. In every field of life, Libra ascendant people are seen to be successful in. Libra ascendants are very loyal to their friends and once a friend gains his trust, Libraians are willing to give their full heart to them. Even if a Libra person is born into+ a poor family, they are born with such big dreams and they think so big that they are able to achieve all of their dreams and wishes in their life.
Libra ascendants are fond of glamor, beauty, fashion, and cleanliness, and why not, after all it’s fueled by the energy of Venus. They love to look glamourous and good-looking. In every field where there is glamour, beauty, luxury, creativity, and films, you’ll find Libra ascendants. There are so much energized by the qualities of Venus that, one can say “They are blessed by Goddess Laxmi”“.
Important Planets for Libra Ascendants
Saturn is the Yogakaraka planet for Libra Ascendant and it is the most important planet in the birth chart. Here Saturn rules the 4th house and the 5th house, while Saturn becomes exalted in the sign of Libra. Saturn gives excellent and very auspicious results for Libra Ascendants.
Mercury is also a Karak planet for Libra Ascendants as Mercury is the lord of the 9th house and the 12th house. Here, Mercury rules the house of Bhagya or so-called Fate and fortune. Mercury becomes very important for Libra Ascendants.
Along with Mercury, Venus is also one of the Karak planets for Libra ascendants as Venus is the lord of the 1st house and 8th house.
Mars and Jupiter become Akarak planets for Libra ascendants as Mars is the lord of the 7th house and 2nd house, while Jupiter is the lord of the 3rd house and 6th house.
Moon and Sun give neutral results in Libra Lagna as they are the lords of the 10th house and 11th house respectively. If they are strongly positioned, they will give great results, else, they will give neutral results.
Moon for Libra Ascendants
Moon actually becomes a very important planet for Libra ascendant as Moon is the lord of the 10th house which is the house of Karma, Career, Profession, fame, and work. This means, for Libra ascendants, whichever house Moon makes a connection with, it’s going to be related to the 10th house or the house of career. As here, Moon is the lord of the career and profession for Libra Ascendants.
Moon is our mind and emotions, and it is one of the most important planets in Vedic Astrology. As if our mind is weak, even if Bhagya keeps supporting us, we cannot fully take the full benefits of our fate and fortune. However, on the contrary, even if the entire birth chart is weak, if Moon is strong, or if our mind is strong, one can easily get past the life struggles and move towards leading a prosperous, healthy, and wealthy life full of richness and happiness.
Moon also represents our mother, thus, Libra ascendants are often seen working in fields related to nursing, nurturing, caring, animal care, and many other fields where softness and calmness are required. Since, Moon represents liquids, water, and milk, businesses that involve the selling of such products are auspicious for Libra ascendants.
To a big extent, Moon can also bring fame and make the native world famous for Libra Ascendants. As the 10th house is also the house of fame, and government. Here, If Moon is strongly positioned in the 10th house or the 11th house along with the Sun being strong in the birth chart, the native has the potential to become world famous.
The moon becomes exalted in the sign of Taurus, for which unfortunately for Libra ascendants, the Moon becomes strong in the 8th house. Thus, bringing long life and longevity to the native, but also bringing struggles and hardships in getting success in career and profession.
While, Moon in the 10th house for Libra ascendants is one of the strongest positions for Moon to be in. Here, Moon will be in it’s own sign, thus making the native extremely “Bhagyawani” bringing lots of success in his career and work. The native is able to achieve great success in his career, while also having the potential to gain fame and prestige in his lifetime.
The moon becomes debilitated in the 2nd house for Libra ascendants, where the 2nd house is ruled by the Scorpio Zodiac sign. Here, Moon becomes weak, thus making the native face numerous family problems, problems with inheritance and gaining an inheritance, and bringing health issues into the life of the native.
Overall, we can say that Moon is the lord of the career and profession for Libra Ascendants, thus, whichever house Moon connects with, the native is going to experience effects and results related to his career and work.
Moon in the 1st house for Libra Ascendant
- Moon in the 1st house is in the sign of Libra which means, the native’s ascendant sign and Moon sign will be the same i.e. Libra sign. This is a very strong position for Moon to be in as the Moon sign and the Ascendant sign is of the same element which brings strength to the Lagan or the 1st house and Moon itself.
- Libra ascendants are known to have the quality of being balanced in their life. The experts are managing and keeping things balanced. No matter if it is at work, finance, or home, they never jump towards the edge and fall.
- Moon is the lord of the 10th house which is the house of career, work and so-called “Karama”. Here, Moon is sitting in the 1st house thus the native’s personality is connecting with the qualities of the 10th house. This makes a native become so-called “Karmat” or work-focused. He will be a person who values work more than anything in his life. The native will be hard-working, makes great self-efforts, and is a workaholic.
- The native not only wishes or dreams, but makes an effort to work harder in his life, and it is through his own self-efforts and hard work that the native will achieve his goals, wishes, and dreams in his lifetime. It is through work and effort, that the native will achieve status and prestige in the society.
- It is important to remember that here if Moon is afflicted by planets like Rahu, Ketu or Saturn or if these planets are in the 1st house too, then the native’s mind is going to get affected. He can face lots of mental troubles and disturbances in his lifetime.
- However, Moon in the 1st house brings one problem into the life of the native. As the nature of the Moon is such that it is never constant and it increases and decreases. The same quality will be in the personality and behavior of the native. The native will have a hard time maintaining discipline and order in his life. He may start a particular work or project and may not complete it fully because he did not feel like doing it.
- Such natives are seen to constantly change their careers and jobs. They jump from one job to another and from one business to another business without fully completing them.
- The native will have a good charm on his face and appearance and will be good-looking. Just like how the Sun lights up the Moon, in the same way, the native will have a bright face and appearance.
- Jobs that require public interaction and social work will be very suitable for people with Moon in the 1st house. Even government jobs is great as Moon is the lord of the 10th house which is the house of government.
- The native will be noble, prosperous, and generous. The native will be soft-spoken.
- Moon from the 1st house directly aspects the 7th house of business, marriage, and partnerships, and here Moon gives very auspicious results. Moon here brings growth in the married life of the native, while it is also good for business and partnerships. The native is able to earn great wealth from business and his profession.
Moon in the 2nd House for Libra Ascendants
- Now if Moon being the Lord of the 10th house sits in the 2nd house, here Moon becomes debilitated as it is in the sign of Scorpio.
- The relationship between the 10th house and the 2nd house is considered to be extremely auspicious as here Moon is creating a 9th to 5th relation with the 2nd house.
- According to Shastras a person having this sort of relationship will be wealthy, blessed with
a good family and he will be prosperous and rich in his life.
- It is said that of there is a relation with the 2nd house which is the house of wealth then this position of Moon makes the native ultra wealthy in his life or so-called “Maha-Dhani”.
- Even if the native is born in a poor
family, such natives are able to rise and grow quickly in life and they become rich and wealthy in the later portion of their life.
- The native will benefit from his family, will have a strong family support and will gain inheritance and parental property-
- If Moon which is already weak in the 2nd house is further afflicted by planets lice Kahn or Ketu or Saturn, then the native will suffer from cold, influenza or flu-related diseases. In this case, the native can face bad relationship with his mother and he/she may face frequent mood problems.
- Even if Moon is slightly afflicted by Rahn or Saturn then the native will face mental problems and disturbances. He will face trouble making decisions.
- In order to reap the good benefits of the planet Moon, it is not recommended to
wear the gemstone of Moon, while instead, it is better for the native to pray to Lord Shiva and offer milk and water to Shivling.
- By fasting on Mondays and the days of Purnima, one can make Moon strong.
Moon in the 3rd house for Libra Ascendants
- Moon being the Lord of the 10th house is sitting in the 3rd house is not a good position for Moon to be in as here Moon is creating a 6th to 8th relation with its own house.
- Now although the 10th home which is the house of Career, Karma and profession is making a connection with the 3rd house which is the home of hard work and perseverance, Moon is still in the sign of Sagittarius which is a fire sign where Moon is not comfortable.
- The native appears to have a harsh style of speaking and will have a short-tempered personality. The native will be strongly straightforward.
- The native will have good status and prestige in the society and such natives are known for their hard work and karma in society.
- The native through his hard work, Karma, and
self-efforts will be able to achieve his success and growth in his life and career.
- The nation will be brave, courageous, and vigilant as Moon is in a fire sign in the 3rd house which is the house of courage and bravery. He will be independent but he
gets angry quickly.
Moon in the 4th house for Libra Ascendants
- The lord of the 10th house moon sitting in 4th house is a very strong position for Moon to be in as Moon here becomes dig bali or gains natural strength as the 4th house is the Karak house for the planet Moon.
- According to Vedic Astrology, Karmesh or the Career and profession Lord sitting in the house of peace and comforts is always considered to be an auspicious position.
- The native through his karma and profession will attain all the luxury, peace, vehicles, land and will lead a comfortable and prosperous life.
- Such natives are able to achieve or are blessed with all kinds of comforts and luxuries in their life.
- The native will have a good reputation, prestige, and status in society. He will be known in society for his work and Karma. He will get name fame and good support from the public or community.
- If Saturn is in the 4th house with Moon, then the native suffers from mental Turbulances in his life and he may face delays in his professional life. While the health of the native’s mother may suffer. He may have friends and companions who will always betray the native.
- Besides that Moon in the 4th house, if it is strongly positioned, it will provide all the life comforts, luxuries, home, vehicles, and all sorts of peace and comforts to the native.
- The native will be very close to his mother.
Moon in the 5th house for Libra Ascendants
- Moon in the 5th home is a very auspicious position for Moon to be in as here Moon creates a Raj Yoga called Kendra trikon Raj yoga. This yoga is formed when the load of the Kendra houses makes a connection with the Triton houses and in this case, the 10th house lord is Making a connection with the 5th house.
- Although, Moon here is creating a 6th to 8th relation with the 5th house, this position of Moon will still give benefic results because Moon and the lagnesh are both of wind element.
- The native with this position of Moon will become a successful person and will reach to great heights in his career and life. He will achieve his success through his Karma, self-efforts and his intelligence and knowledge
- He will be blessed with the comforts and great support from his parents, especially his mother.
- However, if Moon is afflicted in the 5th home due to Rahu, Ketu or Saturn, then the native can face problems in his education during his early years of education. While, later on in life, he may face problems with child birth and raising children. The native can face ups and downs in his earnings and he will not have a stable flow of Income
- The native will be very intelligent in his life. He will have a sharp brain and mind, while he has good learning capacity.
- He may work or get involved in the business of stock Market trading.
- the native will Lane good name and fame, and has a high status friends circle.
Moon in the 6th House for Libra Ascendant
- Moon in the 6th house is actually a very good position for Moon to be in in terms of debt and loans.
- Here, this position of Moon being the lord of the 10th house and sitting in the 6th house is telling us that the native can use the power of debt to create wealth or grow in life through the use of debt. However, before making any financial decisions, one should always consult a reputed financial advisor.
- The native can suffer from diseases related to cold and cough as the 6th house is the house of diseases and Moon generally gives diseases related to cold, cough, flu and influenza.
- This position of Moon can indicate that the health of the mother may be weak. However, if the native serves his mother and respects her, here, Moon will bring positive results into the life of the native.
- Here, the lagnesh is of Libra sign, while the Moon sign is Pisces, which is an enemy sign of Libra. Due to this, Moon here can bring negative results in terms of mental state. The native can face frequent mental disturbances throughout his lifetime.
- The best remedy for Moon in the 6th house would be praying to Lord Shiva and providing or offering water and milk to the Shiva temple. One should also always respect one’s mother and serve her throughout her life.
- The native will have a very kind heart, dharmic and religious mother who will be God fearing.
- While the native may have to face lots of competition in his profession and career. In fact, the more competition, the native faces, the more growth and success he will experience in his life.
Moon in the 7th house for Libra Ascendants
- The 10th house lord Moon sitting in the 7th house is also a very auspicious position for Moon to be in.
- Here Moon is making a 10th to 4th relation with the 7th house which is the house of business, partnership and marriage. This position of Moon tells us that the native will get comforts, peace and happiness through his profession and work.
- This is also a very strong indication that the native can do very well in business. In fact, the native can become a great businessman.
- Here, the native can have a short-temperedness or angry personality. He will lack patience and will become irritated very fast.
- After marriage, the native will experience quick or fast growth in his career and professional life.
- The native will be good-looking and will possess a bright face and appearance. While, the native will be very much action oriented, he will be quick in making decisions and will be brave and courageous by nature.
- If Moon is aspected by benefit planets like Jupiter, or Venus, then the native becomes “Maha Bhagyawani” or so called extremely fortunate in his lifetime. He will be blessed with great wealth, success, prosperity and will be able to reach to great heights of success in his career and professional life.
- Again if the 7th house and Moon is afflicted, the Moon here brings negative results. Instead of the native who was supposed to grow in his life after marriage, he will experience downfall and defeat in his life. This mainly happens if Moon is with or aspected by planets like Rahu and Saturn. The native will face problems and fights in his married life.
Moon in the 8th house for Libra Ascendant
- Moon in the 8th house will become exalted in the sign of Taurus, and in this case, Moon here gives positive results.
- Although, since the 8th house is also the house of diseases and illnesses, the native can face frequent problems in his health conditions. Moon normally will bring fatal diseases, but the native can frequently suffer from cold and flu-related problems.
- It is the nature of Moon to remove stability from the houses it relates to due to which the native, even if a slight change of weather occurs, he can become ill due to cold and flu.
- While Moon in the 8th house will make the native quick-witted and he will posses great intelligence and will have a sharp brain.
- The native may also have the ability to have 6th sense, and if the native makes an effort to utilize and unlock his 6th sense, he can become successful in it.
- The native can also experience the benefit of sudden wealth gains in his life as from the 8th house which is the house of hidden wealth, Moon directly aspects the 2nd house of wealth. Many times, the native can also gain wealth from his mother.
- If the native respects and serves his mother, he will quickly grow in his life and rise to great heights in his career and profession.
- However, if Moon is afflicted in the 8th house due to planets like Rahu, Ketu or Saturn, then the native faces problems in his career and profession. Such natives will only talk but will fail to put in the required effort in order to do work.
Moon in the 9th house for Libra Ascendant
- Moon in the 9th house is a very strong position for Moon to be in as Moon is the lord of the 10th house and whenever there is a relationship between the 9th house and the 10th house, it is always considered to be very auspicious.
- The 9th house is the House of Bhagya or so-called Fate and Fortune and this position of Moon tells us that the native will be the master of his own fate.
- He will achieve his success and wealth in his life through his own self-efforts, hard work, and karma.
- The native will be extremely fortunate in his life and if Mercury is also strongly positioned in the birth chart, then the native becomes very successful, wealthy and prosperous in his life.
- The native will be religious, spiritual and dharmic in nature. He will like to take part in various spiritual and dharmic activities.
- The 9th house is the House of Dharma and Bhagya and Prosperity, and Moon in the 9th house will make the native highly learned, and charitable, and will have prosperous children.
- If Moon is afflicted in the 9th house, then he will be unfortunate, while he may lose his parents early on in his life.
- While, other Shastras say that the native will be happy, intelligent, and will be blessed with good children. He will be attractive to the members of the opposite sex.
- It is also said that the native’s father will be long-lived.
Moon in the 10th house for Libra Ascendant
- Moon in the 10th house is also a very strong position for Moon to be in as Moon here is in its own sign, thus, will give auspicious and favorable results to the native.
- The native will be brilliant, intelligent, famous and kind-hearted, however, he will also be very emotional and sensitive.
- The native will be highly virtuous.
- The 10th house is the house of Karma, profession, career, and the government and if there are no malefic influence upon Moon, then the native will get beneficial results.
- The native will possess, such charisma and personality that people and the community will like to connect with the native. The native will gain respect, honor and status from society.
- The native will be able to complete to perfection anything that he undertakes and he will get huge success in any venture he takes on in his career and profession.
- He will be a person who is devoted to his work and will be wealthy, valorous and charitable.
Moon in the 11th house for Libra Ascendant
- Moon in the 11th house is in the sign of Leo which is a fire sign and here Moon will completely change the personality of the native and he becomes disciplined and will have an attractive character.
- The native will be short-tempered, but he will possess the ability of using his anger for the right purpose.
- Since, the lord of the 10th house, Moon is sitting in the 11th house, the native will be able to earn huge wealth and richness in his life. He will be wealthy, and he will not have to face poverty in his life.
- Moon in the 11th house may bring ups and downs in terms of his wealth earnings and gains as it may not be stable. However, he will gain wealth in his life without much effort needed.
- The native will be highly learned and will have prosperous sons, helpful by nature, and at the age of 50, he will be a father of many sons.
- While, the native will be famous, long-lived, a great thinker, and will be blessed with servants.
Moon in the 12th House for Libra Ascendants
- Karmesh or Moon who is the lord of the 10th house sitting in the 12th house is not a bad position for Moon to be in, however, if Moon in the 12th house is afflicted, then Moon here gives bad results to the native.
- Yes, planets sitting in the 6th, 8th or 12th house become weak but, if Moon is further afflicted by planets like Rahu and Ketu or Saturn in the 12th house, then the native becomes very lazy.
- The native may earn money through gambling, racing, or trading while, the native can suffer from diseases as a result of contact with women.
- If Moon in the 12th house is in a beneficial position, then the native will be kind-hearted, learned, and will go to heaven after his death.
- If Moon in the 12th house is weak and afflicted then, the native will lead an immoral and miserable life. The native will be mean, envious, mentally troubled and will possess an unlikable character.
- While the native can also suffer from problems related to his eyes.
- Benefic aspects upon the 12th house or Moon will make the native spiritual. He will be highly involved in prayers and spiritual activities.
- The native may reside or settle in a foreign land or work in a foreign country.
- According to Lal Kitab, the native with Moon in the 12th house should collect rain water at the roof of his house. This will remove the negative effects of the Moon and protects the native from wrong and negative thoughts.