In Vedic Astrology, the 1st house is known as the “house of self”. It represents the native’s personality, physical appearance, and overall identity. The 1st house has always been one of the most important houses in Vedic Astrology. Why not?, it is us, the self and this is the reason why, the 1st house lord is very important to analyze. Whichever, house the 1st house lord makes a connection with, it brings growth and expansion into that house. The 1st house is also called the Lagan and the lord is called Lagnesh.
Today, in this article, we’ll discuss about the effects of 1st house lord in the 4th house.
What is the 1st house in Vedic Astrology?
The 1st house in Vedic Astrology is known as the Ascendant, or Lagna. The 1st house is the most important house in a birth chart, as it represents the person’s identity and overall personality. The 1st house also determines the physical appearance of a person. The 1st house is ruled by the planet Mars, and its symbol is a head. The 1st house is associated with the element of Fire, and its natural abode is Aries. The 1st house indicates how a person will relate to their environment, and how they will interact with other people.
The 1st house is associated with new beginnings, fresh start, and identity. It also represents the physical body, self-awareness, and ego. In a birth chart, the 1st house is most important for determining the individual’s personality and potential. The planets and signs that occupy this house describe how an individual will interact with the world and what sort of experiences they will have in life.
In Vedic Astrology, the 1st house brings growth and expansion into the houses that the 1st house lord sits it. A strong 1st house indicates that the native will possess internal strength. He will be courageous, brave, will possess great will and will be healthy and well. He will be confident and will possess great will to thrive in his life and career. Such natives will also have big ambitions, they dream big and they are able to achieve and reach to great heights in his life and career.
While, if the 1st house is weak in the birth chart, then the native suffers from lots of failures and defeat in his lifetime. He will lack willpower and the motivation to becomes successful in his life. As if the 1st house or the self is in a weak state, even after a lot of hard work, many people find it hard to gain success in life. This is the reason why the 1st house is such an important house in Vedic Astrology.
What is the 4th house in Vedic Astrology?
The 4th house in Vedic Astrology is known as the house of home and family. It represents our roots, our sense of belonging, and our connection to our homeland. The 4th house also represents our mother, and the feminine energy that nurtures and supports us. In many ways, the 4th house is the foundation of our chart, and it provides us with a sense of stability and security. As we journey through life, our 4th house helps us to remember where we come from, and it reminds us of our responsibilities to our family and community. Without the 4th house, we would be adrift in the world, without a sense of belonging or purpose. The 4th house represents land, property, mother, emotions, heart, real estate, comforts and luxuries of our life.
This is where we feel most comfortable and safe, and it is also where we take refuge when the world outside feels too overwhelming. The 4th house is ruled by the planet Moon, which governs our emotions, attachments, and memories. This is why the 4th house is often associated with the past, particularly our childhood experiences. Our 4th house indicates how we deal with our emotions, how we cope with change, and how we create a sense of stability in our lives.
1st house lord in the 4th house
- The native will be blessed with the comforts of having great parents.
- The 4th house is also the house of pleasures and comforts. The native will naturally seek and go after these pleasures and comforts while, he will gain pleasures and comforts as well.
- The native will have a strong connection with his mother. The native’s mother will be the most imporant and influential person in the native’s life.
- The native will be very fortunate in his lifetime.
- The mother of the native will bring comforts and happiness into the life of the native.
- Native will own lots of properties and vehicles in his lifetime. Such natives, if they are thinking to invest in Real Estate or Land, they should definitely try as this is a strong yoga for gaining properties and land in one’s life, while, also creating wealth from land and real estate.
- The native will have loyal and very supportive friends in his life. As the 4th house also governs with our relationship with our friends and how we interact with them.
- The native will have a strong and good heart.
- The native can also have ties with the government. As the 4th house represents the community and planets that sit in the 4th house directly aspect the 10th house of career, government and politics. The native can work in the fields of government.
- The native will have a great career and he will seek for comforts and happiness through his work and career.
- The native can inherit his mothers property and will gain wealth and inheritance from his mother.
- The native will work in his homeland and will be patriotic.
Sun as the 1st house lord positioned in the 4th house
- Sun in the 4th house as the 1st house lord, indicates that the native may work in the government sector or politics.
- Such natives can have great influence over the crowd or community.
- The native will have good education and if Venus is also strong, then such natives can also be creative.
- Sun in the 4th house indicates that the mother of the native may suffer from health issues related to bones.
- The native may have a bad relation with his father. Such natives should never disrespect their father.
- Sun here brings growth and success in the career and profession of the native.
- To gain the full benefits of the planet Sun, one can wear the Gemstone of Sun Ruby and make one’s Sun give benefic results.
Moon as the 1st house lord positioned in the 4th house
- The native will be blessed with a very supportive mother. The mother of the native will bring growth and prosperity into the life of the native.
- The native will be very close to his mother.
- The native will gain inheritance and inherited properties from his mother.
- The native will be popular in his community. If Sun is strong, and making a relation with the 10th house, the native can become very famous.
- The native will be able to lead a very comfortable and peaceful life.
- However, if Moon is weak, then the native will be lazy. He will create unnecessary fights and arguments in his home. The natives mother may suffer from health issues.
Mars as the 1st house lord positioned in the 4th house
- The native will be Manglik. When Mars sits in Kendra houses 1,4,7 or 6 and 12 houses, then the native suffer from Manglik Dosh. The people who have Manglik dosh will face lots of problems in their married life. They can also face problems in their career, work and inter-personal relationships.
- Mars in the 4th house is a strong position for creating wealth through property, land and real estate. Such natives can work in the real estate sector and make lots of money.
- The native will gain lots of properties and land in his lifetime.
- If Mars is weak in the 4th house, that is if Mars is afflicted by planets like Rahu and Ketu, then the native will have a bad relationship with his mother. The Mars here will create problems in the married life of the person.
- The native will not be deprived of wealth in his lifetime. He will always have various sources of wealth and wealth will always come into his life.
- Such natives can get into the fields of licensing, land and real estate, business of bricks, and many other careers related to Mars.
Mercury as the 1st house lord positioned in the 4th house
- Mercury in the 4th house is a very auspicious position for Mercury to be in. Here, for Gemini Ascendants, Mercury creates a very Auspicious Panch Mahapurush Yoga called “Bhadra Yoga”. While for Virgo ascendants, Mercury will be in the sign of Sagittarius where it will also give auspicious results.
- The native born in this yoga will be very intelligent, knowledgeable and extremely sharp in his mind. He will a master in management and finances and such natives can be very good businessmen in their life.
- The native will gain good education in his life, he will excel in his education. The native can be master of science and mathematics.
- The native will be able to lead a very comfortable and luxurious life, as the 4th house is the house of peace and comforts and here Mercury brings great comfort, pleasures and luxury into the life of the native.
- The native can become a very successful businessmen. Such natives, if they get into business, they can reach to great heights and success, while the native also thinks big and is very ambitious.
- However, the native may have the habit of not completing unfinished work, or if the native starts a new project or business, he may leave the business halfway, before even the business starts to show signs of success.
Jupiter as the 1st house lord positioned in the 4th house
- The native will have good education and will excel in his early and higher studies.
- The native will be blessed by a supportive mother who will bring happiness, peace and comforts into the life of the native.
- The native will be intelligent, wise and very knowledgeable. Such natives can be great teachers and professors in their life.
- Jupiter here will protect the native from severe health problems and diseases.
- The native will have a long life.
- The native will have a good heart, who always thinks good for others. He will be a person of pure heart who thinks good for the society.
- The native will be able to gain lots of success in his career and profession. Especially, in the fields of education, teaching and learning, here the native can be come a great teacher.
- The native will be blessed with happiness and all sorts of luxury and comforts in his life.
- The native will spend his wealth on dharmic and religious activities.
- The native will be religious and dharmic. He will take part in dharmic and religious activities.
- To take the full benefits of Jupiter in the 4th house, one can wear the Gemstone of Jupiter, Yellow Sapphire and make one’s Jupiter even stronger and give good results.
Venus as the 1st house lord positioned in the 4th house
- Venus gains natural strength in the 4th house or becomes “digbali”. Venus gives very auspicious results in the 4th house.
- The native will have a pleasant education, while, the native will be drawn towards creative arts and creative work or careers. The native will have creative skills or talent.
- The native will keep his home clean and beautiful. While, such natives should never keep their home dirty as this negatively affects the planet Venus.
- The native can get great success in the fields of Luxury Real Estate, Real Estate, Land, Property, Hotels, Restaurants, Apparel Businesses, and many other careers related to the planet Venus.
- The native’s home will be very beautiful, luxurious and eye drawing. The native will have lots of luxurious items in his house.
- The native will have the comforts and luxuries of home, property, land, vehicles, peace and comforts in big and huge amounts in his life.
- Venus here brings growth and rise in the career of the native. He will be able to rise to great heights in career, especially in the field of creativity.
Saturn as the 1st house lord positioned in the 4th house
- The native may not be able to fully enjoy or gain the comforts of family and happiness from family.
- If Saturn is strong in the birth chart, then such natives can own lots of properties in his life. However, they may not be able to stay in those properties due to work or busy life.
- The native can have many servants in his home.
- The native will be very influential in the fields of politics and the native will gain success in government jobs.
- The native may leave their home early in their life for work or further progress in career. Such native can also travel or move to a foreign land. Even if such natives work in their home country, they will work away from their home or in a different state.
- If Saturn is weakly positioned in the 4th house, then the native face problems in matters related to property, land and home. The native can have bad relation with his father. The natives mother may suffer from health issues.
- The native can face delays in his work and profession.