Astrology is one of the oldest sciences in the world. It is based on the idea that the planets and stars influence our lives in a very real way, and can be used to help us make informed decisions about our future. There are 12 houses in a Birth chart and each house corresponds to a specific area of life, such as relationships, career, or health.
The 6th house in Vedic Astrology has always been a topic of great discussion, yet people and astrologers have always said that the 6th house brings negativity and problems into the life of the person. Yes, its true as because the 6th house is the house of enemies, debt, problems, obstacles, challenges and diseases. Anytime, the 6th house lord creates a connection with any house or planet, it brings problems, and challenges into the life of the person.
However, many people don’t know that from the 6th house, we also determine the courage, bravery, and the ability of the person to overcome the challenges he faces in his life. In fact, a strong 6th house denotes that the native has a strong will power, he will be courageous and his will gain victory over his enemies. He will also have the internal immunity to fight against diseases.
Today, in this article, we are going to discuss about the Effects of 1st House lord in the 6th house.
Before that let’s first know what the 1st house is.
What is the 1st House in Vedic Astrology?
The 1st house in Vedic Astrology is known as the house of self. It represents our physical body, our personality and our individuality. The 1st house also governs our vitality and our ability to take action. The 1st house is associated with the planet Sun and Mars, and its ruling sign is Aries. The 1st house is an important factor in determining our overall health and well-being. In addition, the 1st house plays a role in predicting how we will interact with the world around us.
The First House is concerned with one’s personality, physical appearance, character, temperament self-identity, talents and flaws. The 1st house also governs our sense of identity and how we see ourselves in the world.
Additionally, the 1st house plays an important role in predicting health, happiness, and longevity. Therefore, it is considered one of the most important houses in Vedic Astrology.
What is the 6th House in Vedic Astrology?
The 6th house in Vedic astrology is known as the house of enemies. It represents our hidden enemies, those who wish us harm. The 6th house also represents our own negative qualities, such as our fears and weaknesses. In order to understand the 6th house, we must first understand its ruler, Saturn. Saturn is the planet of karma, and it teaches us lessons through difficult experiences. The 6th house is where we learn these lessons, and it is also where we face our challenges head-on. The 6th house helps us to grow and evolve, and it is an essential part of our astrological chart.
Saturn and Mars are the Karak planet for the 6th house. While, Mars, Saturn, Sun, Rahu gives excellent results in the 6th house. The 6th house is concerned with enemies, debt, sickness, employment, and work. This house is also known as the House of diseases because it reveals illnesses as well as their expected duration.
This house also represents your current legal issues and disputes, as well as your capacity to manage them. It also displays self-discipline and altruistic service.
1st House Lord in the 6th House
- The native will have to deal with disputes, conflicts, diseases, debts, challenges, obstacles and enemies throughout his life.
- The native will have to work hard and struggle in his lifetime, as the 6th house is a malefic house, where if the 1st house lord sits in the 6th house, it called “Ava Yoga”. The native born in this yoga struggles in his life, and will have to face lots of challenges and hardships.
- If the 6th house is strong, the native will have a very strong will power. He will be courages and brave and he will be able to face and overcome the life challenges.
- The native will be fearless and strong willed.
- The native can get great success in the service sector, government sector, medical sector, Law, social service, and even in the banking sector. All of these areas deal with debt, enemies, court disputes, diseases, problem solving and treating diseases and illnesses.
- Success comes to the native after hard work and struggle.
- The native will have a strong physique and immunity, if the 6th house and the 1st house lords are strong. However, the native can be vulnerable to diseases, if the 1st house lord is weakly posited in the 6th house, or aspected by planets like Rahu, Ketu or Saturn.
- The native will be competitive in nature. He may possess short-temperedness or get angry very quickly.
- The native can do well in competitive exams or any kind of entrance exams.
- The 6th house is the house that relates to social service, army service, medical care and service, and natives with such position of the 1st house lord are seen to do really well in these sectors. Especially, for those who want to become Doctors or NGO Professionals.
- However, 1st house lord in the 6th house can bring lots of health troubles into the life of the native. The native can be spending his money on treating his illnesses, diseases and hospitals. This is when the 1st house lord becomes afflicted by malefics like Rahu, Ketu or Saturn.
- But if the 6th house lord is in a strong position, or if there are Malefic planets in the 6th house, then this yoga brings courage, vigor, strength to the native to face all the challenges, diseases and obstacles in his lifetime. The key thing to remember here is that, the 1st house lord, if it is posited in the 6th house, it should not be weak.
- If it is a Subha Graha or a benefic planets, the native will gain the strength to fight diseases, while he will face lots of challenges in his life, he may have to work hard in life and struggle a lot in order to earn wealth and means of living. Here, the benefic planet loses its strength as it has used all of it’s benefic strength on overcoming the negative effects of the 6th house, which is the reason why all the Raj Yoga’s created by the benefic planet will have less effect.
- If it is a Malefic planet, the native becomes victorious over his enemies, gain strength to fight obstacles in his life, but he becomes a victim to suffering from illnesses and diseases.
- The native will have lots of enemies in his life, if the 6th house lord is a malefic planet. But he gains power over them and will be able to defeat them.
- If the 6th house lord is strong, if it is Mars or if the 6th house lord is connected with “Labh Stans” or the 2nd house or the 11th house, then the native has the yoga for gaining wealth or creating wealth though the use of debt.
- The native can do well in life, if he faces competition in his life. In fact, the native will face competition in his life and if he makes an effort to face it and try to compete, he will becomes more successful.
Sun as the Lord of the 1st house sitting in the 6th house
- The native will work in the Government job, or will have good opportunities to excel in the government and politics sector.
- Such natives can become excellent government officials and politicians, while, he also gains the yoga for becomes a great judge or gaining success in the Law sector.
- The native will have to work hard and struggle in life, in order to make a living and earn for a livelihood.
- However, the native will be courageous, bold and brave. He will gain victory over his enemies, while his enemies won’t be able to harm the native.
- The native can face the problem of bones, hair fall related diseases.
- The native can have bad relation with his father. He may frequently face fights and arguments with his father.
- The native will have short-temper and will get angry very fast. Such natives are very competitive and they have the tendency to get into fights easily. Due to which, they are vulnerable to getting into court related issues and problems in their life.
Moon as the 1st house lord sitting in the 6th house
- The native will be a very straightforward person. He will talk straight to people without caring about their feelings.
- The native may not have control over his words, due to which such natives may create problems in his life through himself.
- The native may have to work hard in his life and struggle and face challenges.
- Moon here brings the suffering of diseases and illnesses into the life of the native. However, diseases brought by Moon are generally not dangerous. The native can suffer from sinus, cold, cough, pneumonia, fever and virus related diseases.
- The native can be distant from his mother or he may have a bad relation with mother, especially, if there is relation of malefic planets with the 6th house.
- While, the native’s mother may suffer from health problems.
- Such natives should never disrespect his mother, as the negative effects of Moon in the 6th house becomes more worse. The native can get into the problem of debt. The enemies of the native can increase.
Mars as the 1st house lord sitting in the 6th house
- Mars as the 1st house lord sitting in the 6th house is actually a very strong position.
- The native can create wealth by using debt, and the native’s wealth will grow through debt. However, the opposite can happen if the 1st house lord and 6th house lord are weak. Such natives should be careful before taking any debt in their life.
- However, such natives should never give their wealth as loans to others. Even if the native gives money to his own father, his father won’t be able to return the wealth.
- The native will be very competitive in nature. He will have skill in handling disputes.
- The native will be very courageous and brave. They are physically strong and active, while they can be good in sports and athletics.
- The native will have to work very hard in his life as the 1st house sitting in the 6th house creates Ava Yoga.
- The native can become good lawyers and are able to handle tense situations in his life.
- The native will be very short-tempered. While, the native will lack patience or will be very impatient.
- Such natives are prone to making quick and wrong decisions in their life.
Mercury as the 1st house lord sitting in the 6th house
- Growth of debt, enemies and diseases in the life of the person.
- However, since, Mercury is the Lagnesh, or the 1st house lord, the native will gain the strength to overcome debt and diseases, while he will also become victorious over his enemies.
- The native can get into debt in his lifetime.
- The native will be clever and will have good communication skills.
- The native will be a lavish spender. He will spend his money on luxurious things in his life. While, the native will even go to the extent of using debt to feed on his expenses.
- The native can become a good lawyer or prosecutor.
Jupiter as the 1st house lord, sitting in the 6th house
- The native will have to work very hard in his life, struggle and face challenges and obstacles to earn a living.
- The native will have lots of enemies his life. As the 1st house lord sitting in the 6th house means that the native will have many enemies.
- There will also be lots of debt in the life of the person.
- The native will face competition in his life.
- Such natives, if they take risk in their life, he will gain success. Taking risk is the key to his success in his life.
- However, such natives can become great teachers, and health advisors.
- They can be good mentors and health officers or doctors.
- The native can face problems in earning wealth in his life.
- Problems at work and achieving success in career, if the 10th house lord is weak.
Venus as the 1st house lord, sitting in the 6th house
- The native will have lots of long travels to foreign countries in his lifetime.
- The native may live and settle abroad or in a foreign land.
- Venus here gives weak results, if Venus is sitting alone in the 6th house.
- The native can have his own home or land in a foreign country.
- The native can be a social worker or work in the field of social service.
- The native will spend his money on luxuries and enjoyment.
Saturn as the 1st house lord, sitting in the 6th house
- The native will be strong willed, courageous and brave. He will gain victory over his enemies.
- However, since the 1st house lord is sitting in the 6th house, the native will have to work very hard in his life and struggle in order to earn a living.
- The native can lose his wealth though his wrong decisions made by him in his lifetime.
- He can also lose his wealth though debt.
- The native’s health will be weak, but the native will be able to overcome the illnesses.
- The native can be a social worker or they can also be great lawyers.
- Animal Astrology4 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology4 years ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology3 years ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology3 years ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology3 years ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology3 years ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology3 years ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?
- Astrology3 years ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?