Navamsa Chart is one of the most important divisional chart in Vedic Astrology. Commonly interpreted as D9, it is a more detailed view of the 9th house of a birth chart. It holds such a great importance in vedic predictions that it is the second most important chart to read after looking at Rashi or Birth Chart.
Some Astrologers, don’t even look at the Rashi or Birth Chart, they go straight for D9 Navamsa Chart as it is really accurate and tells us so many things about our life and marriage and especially how our lives will be after marriage.
What can be predicted through the Navamsa Chart D9?
The 9th house is the house of Fate, luck, and the treasure that is given by God for the person in his life. Therefore, using the 9th house and the Navamsa chart, we can not only predict marriage which is what most astrologers use the D9 navamsa chart for but we can also find out the changes that is going to take place in the later half of the person’s life. This changes can be in terms of marriage, partnership, business, wealth and career.
The D9 Navamsa chart shows us our fortune and luck in the second half of our life. It shows us what fortune holds in for us in the later half in life. It is said that if a planet is weak in the Birth chart but strong in the Navamsa chart, then the planet starts to give good results later in life even though it is weak in the birth chart. This tells us how people who have a miserable life early on become very wealthy and prosperous in the later half of their life. This can be easily seen from the Navamsa chart.
For marriage related issue, one can predict “When a person will get married?“, “How the later half of a person’s life is going to be?“, “Family Background“, “Personality of the spouse“, “Physical appearance of the spouse“, “Timing of Marriage“, “How well the marriage life will go about?“, or “Multi-marriages“, and even “Chances of Divorce”.
Many astrologers also say that predictions should be made with the help of Navamsa Chart along with the Birth Chart because the D9 chart holds such a important role in several predictions.
What each house represents in the D9 Navamsa Chart?
1st House: The first house shows us the self in relationship dynamics. It tells us the overall health of the marriage and spouse.
2nd House: The second house shows us the wealth through marriage. It represents the accumulated wealth and gains after marriage. It represents our family with spouse and children. What kind of family the person going to have whether joint or nuclear.
3rd House: The effort it requires to sustain the marriage and make it grow. This includes all the hard work, perseverance and sacrifice.
4th House: All the comforts, peace and happiness in marriage is seen through the 4th house. It represents the state and condition of home and property.
5th House: The 5th house represents romance and enjoyable, fun moments that you are going to share with your spouse.
6th house: The 6th house which is one the malefic houses represents arguments that happen in marriage, debts that will be accumulated in marriage and whether a person will be able to pay off those debts or not. It also represents a possibility of divorce and break in marriage.
7th house: The 7th house is the house of the spouse. It represents the kind of spouse a person will get, his/her personality and behaviour and whether the spouse will be loving and supporting or not.
8th House: The 8th house represents the joint assets accumulated through marriage. It also shows us how long the marriage will last and the in-laws.
9th house: The 9th house represents the luck and fortune in marriage. It also represents all the religious beliefs and spirituality and whether the marriage leads the partners to spirituality or not.
10th House: The 10th house represents the reputation of the marriage and people’s opinions of your marriage. It tells us how people look at the marriage and their views and public opinion.
11th House: It represents the hopes, wishes and desires of the spouse and whether or not, a person can fulfil those desires or not.
12th House: It represents the bed pleasures in the marriage, foreign lands, donations, spiritual life, foreign travels in marriage. It also represents separation and quarrels in marriage.
How to Read the Navamsa Chart D9 Step By Step?
- The First step is to take out both the Rashi or Birth Chart and Navamsa Chart side by side on the Table. This is because Navamsa chart should never be read alone as a single chart. It should be read by interlinking clues placed in both D1 birth chart and D9 Navamsa chart.
- The D9 Navamsa Chart Ruler is Venus therefore, you should find out where Venus is placed in the D9 Chart as well as D1 chart.
- Check the Atmakaraka Planet of your D1 Chart and Check it’s position in D9 chart. Atmakaraka Planet is the planet that holds the highest degree in your birth chart. This planet is responsible for your mind process, thought process and mindset in marriage and life.
- Check the Amatyakaraka Planet of the D1 Chart and check it’s position in the D9 Chart. Amatyakaraka Planet is the planet that holds the second highest degree in your birth chart. This planet is responsible for converting your thought process into action. It will be the planet responsible for your execution of your mind. It will help manifest your thoughts into reality.
- Check the placement of these Karak planets in D9 chart and whether they are good state or not. If they are in bad state meaning being affected by malefics or aspected by them then, you problems with the planets associated with the house. If they are well placed then, you won’t have any problems regarding the houses where those planets sit.
- A Raj Yog is formed in Navamsa Chart is the Atmakaraka planet and Amatyakaraka planet is sitting together in the D9 Chart.
- Next thing one has to check is the position of Venus. Venus as we know is the ruler of the D9 chart and the main significator, therefore, we have to look at where Venus is positioned and the houses it rules. Whether, it is strong or weak. From here we can find out if, the significator of marriage is supporting the person for marriage or not. For example, If the 7th house of a person is strong but Venus is sitting in the 6th house, here we can say that there can be a lot of debts after marriage and quarrels regarding debts.
- Next we have to find out if the planets are in Vargottama or not. Vargottama means that a planet is occupying the same sign in the Birth chart D1 and navamsa D9 chart. A vargottama planet is considered very strong, auspicious, capable of giving benefic results during the main and sub dasha period and transits.
- The next step is to check the 9th house of both D1 Birth chart and D9 Navamsa Chart. We have to check the strength and position of the lord of 9th house in D9 navamsa chart. This house which is the 9th house shows us our destiny, dharma and our duty in this life. It shows us, what duties we have to perform in this birth.
- The last step is to check the position of the lagna lord in D9 navamsa chart. Here we have to find out of the lagna lord is in good strength or not.
From here, you get an idea of the overall strength of the D9 Navamsa Chart. Whether or not, the planets are favouring each other and you get a general view of the D9 chart. However, this is still not enough and we should go much deeper to get an accurate conclusion. For that, we have to know some important vedic astrology concepts regarding the Navamsa D9 Chart.
The next step is to go further deep into the D9 chart by analysing individual houses. Starting from the 1st house to the 12th house and making necessary conclusions and predictions.
One thing to keep in mind is that one should always check the strength of planet in both charts. If a planet is weak in D1 chart but strong in D9 chart, one can conclude that the planet will start giving good results.
Important Concepts of The D9 Navamsa Chart
Analyse the 7th Lord in D1 Birth Chart and Check the Position in Navamsa Chart
Checking the Lord of the 7th house in D1 chart, we get an idea of which planet is ruling the house of marriage. From here we get to know the spouse personality and spouse type and the qualities that rule the spouse. By checking where the 7th house lord in D1 chart is positioned in D9 navamsa chart, we can figure out what qualities it takes to hold the marriage and cherish and because of which you two are together.
For example, If the 7th house lord is Mars in lagna D1 chart. Mars is situated in the 11th house in D1 chart. But if Mars is also situated in the 6th house in D9 Navamsa chart, we can conclude the following predictions.
- Wealth from the spouse after marriage because 7th house lord Mars is going to the 11th house in D1 chart. 11th house is the house of wealth and gains.
- The Spouse will have a angry irritable personality. Because Mars is ruling the 7th house in D1 chart. Spouse will also be hardworking.
- After marriage, there can be lots of debts being accumulated because the Mars is in the 6th house of Navamsa chart. Spouse may get affected with minor health problems. 6th house represents debts and enemies and diseases. Since there is a relationship between 7th house (Spouse), 11th house(wealth) and 6th house(Debts). We can conclude by saying that there will be lot of wealth after marriage but there can also be debts.
Spouse personality from the 7th house of Navamsa
Moon: When Moon is in the 7th house of Navamsa Chart then the spouse will have a emotional personality. He/She will be beautiful and sexual with a fair complexion and a soft heart and soft spoken.
Sun: When Sun is inResults of 7th Lord of Navamsa or D9 chart the 7th house of Navamsa Chart then the spouse will have an interest in music and instrument, will have self ego and will want self-respect in the society. He may have short height, large head, straight hair etc. When Navamsa Sun in 7th house is strong,The Individual may be from a respectable family background.
Mars: Mars in the 7th house of Navamsa Chart makes the spouse have a very aggressive and irritable personality. The spouse will have anger issues but the spouse will be bold, courageous, brave with lots of energy. The spouse will love to play sports or do activities that involves physical activities, the spouse may also have an interest in cooking.
Venus: Venus in the 7th house of Navamsa Chart makes the spouse will have a very loving and caring personality. The spouse will be good looking and beautiful. The spouse will be fond of luxury items and all sorts of material comforts. The spouse will also love music and creative arts.
Mercury: When Mercury in the 7th house of Navamsa Chart, the spouse will be very communicative and talkative. The spouse will be friendly in nature and be good in education and business. The spouse will be fond of literature and writing.
Jupiter: When Jupiter in the 7th house of D9 chart, the spouse will have a religious, wise and intellectual personality. He or she will be honest as well as well educated and will hold a high status in the society.
Saturn: When Saturn in the 7th house of D9 chart, the house will often have a serious nature. The spouse will be practical, matured and will be serious in terms of doing their karmic duties to gain wealth and serve the society. The spouse will love to mingle around with people who are senior to them and hold a authoritative post in the society.
Rahu: Rahu doesn’t rule any house but when it sits in the 7th house of D9 Navamsa chart, the spouse will have a nature where he/she will be always confused. This also indicates that the spouse will be from a foreign land and will often speak languages that you do not know. This placement represents intercaste marriage.
Ketu: Ketu in the 7th house of Navamsa Chart indicates that the marriage that is going to take place will be very unusual. The spouse will be good in mathematics and numbers, good in computers and will be spiritual. May marriages where a person has 2 spouses is seen from this placement. Such marriages creates a unusual relationship between the siblings where they have many step brothers and sisters.
Results of 7th Lord of Navamsa or D9 chart
The spouse will have the traits of the lord of 7th house from the Navamsha Ascendant.
Moon: If the 7th Lord is Moon then the spouse will be happy, Loved by people, expert in agriculture, talkative, fond of liquids.
Mercury: If the 7th Lord is Mercury the native will attractive eyes, curly hair, board chest, with love and affection, expert in business rich, intelligent, educated, happy, interested in expensive jewelry and clothes, and has no enemies.
Jupiter :If Jupiter is 7th Lord, the native will a charming personality, attractive eyes, bulging tummy, intelligent, unbiased attitude, courageous, rich, loved by people, artistic inclination, respected by women, has good children and friends.
Venus: If Venus is the 7th Lord, extremely rich, successful, spiritually oriented, does good deeds, good children, enjoys plenty of riches and conveyances, has company of good Person.
Saturn: If Saturn is the 7th Lord, the native will be independent, have high intelligence, lean body, sometimes ill-tempered, angry, not interested in religious affairs, and may lose wealth through litigation and thieves.
Kind of Friendship between the Native and his/her spouse
The nature of level of friendship between a person and his spouse is seen by analyzing the friendship between Lagna Lord and Navamsa Lagna lord. If the signs compliment each other which means that they are both friendly, the the partners are most likely to have a good relationship will less quarrels and good bond. However, if the signs don’t compliment each other, problems can arise between them.
Wealth from Marriage
- If the lord of the Navamsa lagna Chart is present in 2nd or 11th house of Lagna chart then the marriage will bring wealth to the family.
- If the lord of the 7th house in Lagna chart goes to the 11th house in Lagna chart, it indicates wealth after marriage. if the same condition happens with the D9 navamsa chart then, a lot of wealth is going to come after marriage.
- D9-ascendant aspected by a benefic can give a happy married life.
- D9-ascendant lord aspecting D9 is a good combination for a peaceful married life.
- If D9-ascendant happens to be 9th or 12th to the D1-ascendant, physical needs may be very high.
- If D9-ascendant is associated with many malefics, there could be extra-marital relationships.
- If the lord of 3 or 6 or 7 or 10 is posited in the 7th to D9-ascendant your spouse may have a career in law.
- Venus in the 7th to D9-ascendant indicates disharmony in marriage.
- If the lord of 7th in D1-chart is in 6 or 8 or 12 to D9-ascendant, married life may not be pleasant.
- Conjunction of Moon and venus and if one of them is debilitated, there will be no happiness from marriage.
- If the 5th from the D9-ascendant is occupied by Jupiter and venus, you could get ravishing beauty as your wife.
- If the 7th happens to be the house of saturn and if malefic are in it, the spouse could look old or it could be a second marriage.
- If venus is in the amsa of Mars or in the house of saturn without any benefic aspect, there could be sexual perversions.
- If the 7th lord conjuct with the 6th lord and also venus, there will be separation or divorce.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?
- 10th house7 months ago
Mercury In all 12 Houses For Aries Ascendant