Aries people or the Aries Zodiac sing, the one who are born in this zodiac sign is blessed with numerous abilities and talents. The biggest strength that Aries Ascendants have within them is their “Shakti” or “Internal Energy”.
Most people when it comes to performing or doing something great in life, they really need to motivate themselves, they might need to find motivation or get a mentor to motivate them.
But for Aries Ascendants, they are blessed by Mother Nature to have extremely high levels of energy and motivation that they don’t need to find motivation in life to work hard or get success in life.
Any challenges that Aries ascendants face in life, they face the challenges without breaking any sweat.
There is no doubt, Aries Ascendants can be very impatient and that is their weakness. However, if an Aries Ascendant people learn to develop the skill of art of having patience, Miracles will start to happen in their life and they can be extremely successful in life.
Another great quality of Aries Ascendants is that they are not scared of anyone. They have the quality of being fearless, no matter what the situation is.
Fearlessness is in their personality because it is due to the planet Mars which rules their Zodiac Sign. Secondly they are also influenced by the element of fire.
The will power, courage, and confidence of Aries Ascendants are really high. They are also very loyal. Courage and Vigor is something that is within them. They do not need to learn to be courageous. They don’t need any motivation to be courageous. They are born to be courageous. They have immense levels of energy and courage.
This was all about the personality and characteristics traits of Aries Ascendants. Now let’s talk about the effect of Mercury in all 12 houses of Aries Ascendant or Lagan.
Mercury or “Budh”
Mercury or Budh is known to be called as a “Kumar” Graha or the Prince. Mercury gives results very quickly and when ever it’s dasha is running in your life, you will experience that you will get results from Mercury very quickly. For Mesh Lagan or Aries Ascendant, Mercury is not the Karak Graha, or it is known to be as a Akarak Graha or planet. The reason is because Mercury is the lord of the 3rd house and 6th house.
The 6th house is the house of diseases, debt, enemies and sickness. The 3rd house is the house of handwork, and communication. Since the 3rd house is also 8th from the 8th house, it becomes an Akarak Graha.
Since, now mercury is an Aakarak Graha for Aries Ascendant, and being the lord of the 6th house, which ever house, Mercury makes a relation with, it is going to definitely create problems with those houses. It is also not recommended that for Aries Ascendant to wear Panna Gemstone.
Now, lets talk about what will be the result of Mercury in Different Houses of Aries Ascendant.
Mercury in the 1st house For Aries Ascendant
- If the lord of the 6th house Mercury or Budh goes and sits in the 1st house, the person faces problems with debt for lifelong.
- Since Mercury is the planet responsible for management, the person will have the qualities of management and organization.
- However, Since, Aries Lagan or ascendants are impulsive, quick tempered and aggressive, Mercury sitting here will make the person have less aggressiveness and he starts to develop a soft heart.
- The person will face problems with enemies and his enemies will always be after him all the time.
- However, if Mercury is in a friendly position with Mars, then the problems with enemies will be greatly reduced.
- Here one thing to note is that Mercury is such a planet that it gives very quickly.
- Since, the Mercury is the lord of the 3rd house, which is the house of hardwork and is sitting in the 1st house, the person will have the qualities of being a hard worker.
- Although, Mercury is the lord of the 6th house, it is sitting in the 1st house which is one of the Kendra houses and it is said that any planet that sits in the Kendra houses becomes strong.
- Yes, the 6th house will give problems but the person will have the skill of management and hardwork.
- From the 1st house, Mercury aspects the 7th house with it’s 7th aspect. The 7th house is the house of business and marriage.
- Here, the person may get successful in his work or job but along with jobs the person can also get great success in business.
- Even if the person chooses to do business, the person can get great success in business.
Mercury in the 2nd house For Aries Ascendant
- The lord of the 6th house, Mercury is not sitting in the 2nd house. Here, if Moon is weak in the birth chart, then the person due to his wrong financial decisions will lose his wealth or face losses.
- The 2nd house is the house of wealth and also the house of speech. So, here it is clear that the person can lose his wealth because of his wrong decisions.
- If the 2nd house where Mercury is situated, if there is an aspect of Jupiter or Venus, then the person’s will not lose his wealth or have to face losses.
- however, if there is an aspect of malefic planets like Rahu and Ketu on the 2nd house, the person will make wrong decisions in life which will cause his wealth to go away from him.
- If Moon is strong and Sun is also strong, then the person will be very wealthy in his life even though Mercury is the lord of the 6th house, he will be able to gain from his debt.
- Now if the condition of the 2nd house is bad i.e if there is Rahu or Ketu or Saturn’s aspect on it, the person will lose his money through his debt.
- However, if the condition of the 2nd house is good, i.e if it is aspected by Jupiter or Moon or Venus, or if these planets are sitting with Mercury, the person will be wealthy through his debt.
- From the 2nd house, Mercury Aspects the 8th house which is ruled by Mars. As 8th house is in Scorpio Zodiac Sign and the lord is Mars. Here, Mercury can give heart related problems to the native. Which means that the person has to be very careful about his eating habits. As long as he eats heathy, he will not have any health problems.
Mercury in the 3rd house For Aries Ascendant
- Here Mercury in the 3rd house is in it’s own sign or “Swagrahi”, this makes Mercury become very strong in the birth chart.
- Any house that is connected with it’s lord becomes very strong and here the 3rd house and 6th house are connected. Here the person’s siblings will benefit a lot from the person.
- The person will be extremely hardworking and it is with his hardwork, the person will achieve all his success. He will also gain victory over his enemies through his hardwork.
- Here from the 3rd house, the Mercury aspects the 9th house which is the house of “Fate” and “Bhagya”. Therefore, the person will change his fate and “Bhagya” through his hardwork and self efforts.
- One thing to note here is that the person should not wear the gemstone of Mercury that is “Panna”.
Mercury in the 4th house For Aries Ascendant.
- Mercury in the 4th house is sitting in the zodiac sign of Cancer whose lord is Moon.
- Here the lord of the debt house(6th house) is sitting in the 4th house which means that the person will face problems with peace, debt, and diseases in his lifetime.
- There can arise situations of arguments and fights in the home .
- If Mercury is friendly with Moon, then the person will get wealth, comforts and luxuries in his life time.
- The person can also take loans and debt as Mercury is the lord of the 6th house.
- Since, the 6th house lord is sitting in the 4th house, the person can face some problems in life. Problems like frequent illness, ill health of the mother, bad relations with mother.
- Mercury is a benefit planet and from the 4th house, Mercury Aspects the house of Career that is the 10th house. Mercury is such a planet that which ever planet it sits with, it behaves according to the qualities of that planet.
- Here, If the condition of Mercury is good that if it is not aspected by any malefic planet like Rahu and Ketu and it aspected by good planets like Jupiter and Venus, the person becomes a top level business man in his life or a top level manager.
Mercury in the 5th house For Aries Ascendant.
- Here the lord of the 6th house is going and sitting in the 5th house, this is a very good position of Mercury as it is sitting in the house of education.
- However, one of the problems that the person can face is that the early or mid education of the person can be problematic.
- He may not get great success from his education. There may arise a situation that the person had studied a particular subject, but he is working at a different filed in life.
- The person may face problems related to “Santan” or Child birth or children.
- If Mercury is in good relation with Sun or is with Sun, it creates a Yoga called “Budh Aditya Yoga”. Here the person will gain a lot of wealth in his lifetime. Here, even if the person’s education is spoiled, he/she will still gain wealth and money in his life through his intelligence, business and knowledge.
Mercury in the 6th house For Aries Ascendant.
- Mercury in the 6th house is in it’s own sign, so it creates a yoga called “Shatru Hanta” Yoga. The person having this Yoga will gain victory over his enemies.
- Although, Mercury here makes this yoga, one can still face problems with his health and wellness.
- Mercury here also creates a Yoga called “Vipreet Raj Yoga”. The native who has this yoga after working very hard in life and after a struggling a lot in life will gain a lot of success in his life time. He will reach a very high position in his life after lots of struggle.
- Here, Mercury being in the 6th house which is the house of debt, one has to take control of his expenses because from the 6th house, Mercury aspects the 12th house which is the house of expenditure. Therefore, the person can have the problem of spending his wealth in unnecessary things.
- Since, 6th house is the house of debt and loans, one can use debt to increase his financial condition. However, it is recommended not to get into debt, rather be cautious and careful while taking loans. Because Mercury is not the Karaka for Debt.
Mercury in the 7th house for Aries Ascendant.
Mercury in the 7th house is in the house of Marriage, Partnership and Business.
From the 7th house, Mercury aspects the 1st house therefore, here Mercury can make the native, one of the top level business man.
Marriage life of the native will be pleasant and good. One will also gain wealth through his business and hardwork.
However, one should make sure that they don’t make enemies with people.
From the 7th house, Mercury aspects the 1st house due to which one develops a soft hearted personality.
This will be a change of personality for Aries person as originally they are known to be short tempered, impulsive and impatience but due to Mercury Being in the 7th house, the person will be less short tempered, and will be able to control his anger and be more calm.
Mercury in the 8th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Mercury here is in the house of Mars and one has to note here, how friendly Mars is with Mercury.
- If Mercury is friendly with Mars, the person will face less health problems.
- However, it is seen that people with such position will face health problems in his lifetime.
- It is also seen that such people, early on in their childhood, they develop the ability to speak very late in their life.
- They may face problems with speaking like Stuttering while speaking.
- But Mercury here will make the person intelligent and more importantly, it will make the person internally and spiritually intelligent.
- Here, Mercury also aspects the 2nd house which is the house of wealth and speech.
- Mercury is also the Karaka of the 2nd house of Speech, because Mercury represents speech. Therefore, it’s aspect on the 2nd house makes the 2nd house very strong.
- The person after lots of hardwork and struggle will gain success in his life.
- Here, Mercury gives bad results if Mercury is in a bad relation with Mars.
Mercury in the 9th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Mercury here is in the zodiac sign of Sagittarius which is the sign of Jupiter.
- Since, Mercury is an Akarak Graha for Aries Ascendant, and it is also the lord of the 3rd house, Mercury sitting in the 9th house will make the “Bhagya” or the “Fate and Fortune” of the person very strong.
- However, since Mercury here is the lord of the house of Hardwork(3rd house – Lordship – Mercury), which is the 3rd house and from the 9th house, it is aspecting it’s own house, this will make the person very hardworking.
- Here it is clear that the person who works hard in life, Fate, Fortune, Luck and “Bhagya” follows him automatically. But here the person may have to struggle early on in his lifetime because Mercury is also the lord of the 6th house.
- However, after a lot of hardwork and struggle, the person will gain a lot of success in his life.
Mercury in the 10th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Now, Mercury being the lord of the 6th house and 3rd house, house of debt and house of hard work is sitting in the 10th house. Here it is straight that the person will achieve his success through his hardwork and “Karam”.
- One should be friends with their enemies, work in sync with them. It is not necessary that you need to make enemies in life.
- Such people have some of the best qualities of management and are very intelligent.
- Here, Mercury can give great success to the native.
- From the 10th house, Mercury aspects the 4th house, which means in life, one will get all the peace, comforts, luxuries, property and vehicles.
Mercury in the 11th house for Aries Ascendant.
Mercury here is in the Moon Trikona Rashi or Zodiac Sign of the planet Saturn. Lord of the debt house (Mercury) is now sitting in the house of gains which is the 11th house. The native who has this position of Mercury, the person will move forward and progress in life through debt and loans.
However, one should not make any enemies because Mercury is also the lord of the 6th house. Instead, one should be friends with their enemies, work in sync with them.
Such people since childhood, will know how to make use of their enemies and get benefits from them.
Here, the person will never have to face problems with money in his life. Whether, small or big, money will definitely keep coming into his life.
From the 11th house, Mercury aspects the 5th house of education, intelligence and knowledge. Here, the person with his intelligence, education and knowledge will gain a lot of wealth in his life.
In his lifetime, the native will not face money problems. Such people will gain wealth not only from homeland but from foreign countries as well.
Mercury in the 12th house for Aries Ascendant.
- The first thing that natives with such position should take care of is that they should not take loans or be in debt or they should not give loans either. In both cases, the person may face losses.
- Mercury here creates a yoga called “Vipreet Raj Yoga”. A native, having this yoga, after working very hard in life and after long struggle will gain a lot of success and wealth in his lifetime.
- This is also one of the best positions of Vipreet Raj Yoga as the Yoga is accompanied by another Yoga called “Neecha Bhanga Raj Yoga”. This Yoga is formed when the debilitated planet’s state of debilitation is cancelled. Here Mercury in the 12th house is debilitated in the sign of Pisces. However, Since Mercury is aspecting it’s own house that is the 6th house from the 12th house, it looses it’s weakness state or debilitated state or so called Neech Bhang.
- There is no doubt, the person will still be very successful in life after a lot of struggle in life. However, in order to get the results of “Vipreet Raj Yoga”, the person has to work Hard and struggle in life.
- It is seen that early life of such people usually don’t go very well. The person can suffer from diseases and wealth problems.
- Sometimes, it is also seen that people with such position face a life and death situation type of sickness in their child hood or mid life.
- But, if the person survives, the person leads a very successful life later on. This is the result of “Vipreet Raj Yoga”.
- Here, one more Yoga is formed that is “Shatru Hanta” Yoga, meaning the person having this Yoga gains victory over his enemies.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology1 year ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?