Marriage is one of the most interesting topics in Vedic Astrology, yet it is one of the most difficult ones. Whenever, we see a birth chart and analyze the yogas for marriage or love marriage in our case, the birth charts of both the couples must be analyzed thoroughly, before coming into any conclusions. Marriage is essentially a partnership between two individuals, which is the reason why, the 7th house in Vedic Astrology is known to be the house of marriage and spouse. While, the 7th house also represents partnerships.
In Vedic Astrology, there are two planets responsible for bringing the yoga for marriage specifically. These two planets are Venus and Jupiter. Both these planets bring the yoga for marriage, however, it is important to understand that, Venus can bring the Yoga for Love marriage too if Venus is associated with the 5th house. As the 5th house is known to be called as the house of romance. However, the actual planet that specifically strengths the yoga for Love marriage is the planet Moon. Moon, when it associates it self with the 5th house or Venus or even Jupiter, this makes a strong yoga for love marriage. Many astrologers also believe that Mars can also bring the yoga for Love Marriage, however, the native suffers from
Planets and Houses Responsible for Love Marriage
As we discussed earlier, Moon and Venus are the two planets that can definitely bring the yoga for Love marriage. Anytime, Moon or Venus associates itself with the 5th house or 1st house, the native will have the yoga for love marriage.
However, why is Moon such an important planet that brings the yoga for Love Marriage?
Moon is our mind, and when mind gets influenced by Venus or gets associated with the 5th house, the native will have very strong emotions. He will be loyal and caring towards the partner and such natives who have strong Moon, they often get deeply attached to their partners. This is the reason why Moon is one of the main planets to bring the yoga for Love marriage.
Venus is also another planet that brings the yoga for love marriage. Venus is essentially, the feminine side of us. Its the delicate and soft side of us that when Venus sits in the 5th house, 1st house or 7th house, the native will also have strong emotions of love and affection. Such natives are known to have high sexual energy and Kamashakti.
When we see Love marriage in a birth chart, the 1st house and 5th house is the main house for determining the yoga for love marriage. While, 7th house is also very important to check the possibility of marriage and love marriage.
Surprisingly, Mars and Rahu are also other two planets that bring the yoga for Love marriage. When Rahu aspects the 7th house from any position in the birth chart, it makes the native become obsessed with their spouse. Such natives although are very possessive, but they tend to deeply fall in love with their spouse.
While, Mars is also a planet that can bring the yoga for Love marriage. Mars is fire, it’s energy and it also our sexual energy. In the Kaal Purush Astrology, Mars represents the 1st house which us, our body and our internal energy. Mars when it is associated with Venus, aspected by Venus or with Venus creates a very strong yoga for Love marriage. Here, the native truly becomes deeply affectionate about their love partner. Such natives however, get jealous very easily and they doubt their partners often. If Mars get afflicted in this case, the native may face troubles in his marriage and it mainly due to the possessive nature of the person.
Yogas for Love Marriage in Kundli
Now that we have a general idea of which planets and houses are responsible for love marriage. In Vedic Astrology there are specific placement and position of planets like Venus, Moon, Mars and Rahu and if these planets are placed in certain houses, the native will have the yoga for love marriage.
- The first yoga for love marriage is the relationship between the 5th house and the 2nd house. The 2nd house is the house of family and the 5th house is the house of romance. If these two houses have a relation with each other, there will be a yoga for love marriage. However, it is important to look at which planets are creating the relation. If planets like Saturn and Sun are making the relation, then the love marriage yoga may not be so powerful compared to that formed by Venus or Moon.
- 7th house lord in the 11th house is another strong yoga for love marriage. This is also a strong yoga for wealth after marriage as the 11th house is the house of wealth in Vedic Astrology. The native after marriage quickly rises in wealth and financial status. While, 7th house lord in the 5th house directly aspects the 5th house which creates the yoga for love marriage.
- Exchange of planets between the 7th house and the 5th house also creates the yoga for love marriage.
- Mars and Venus together in the birth chart or if they are aspecting each other is a strong yoga for love marriage in Kundli.
- Similarly, If Venus and Jupiter aspecting each other, with a strong Moon, this creates the yoga for love marriage.
- Venus and Rahu in the 7th house also creates the yoga for love marriage.
- Rahu in the 1st house also creates the yoga for love marriage provided that there is no aspect of Jupiter on the 1st house.
- Moon in the 11th or 5th house is a strong yoga for Love marriage. Such natives are very emotional, yet they are very creative and have great imagination power.
- Venus in the 5th, 9th, 11th or 2nd house also creates the yoga for love marriage.
- Venus and Moon together in the birth chart also creates the yoga for love marriage. Such natives are extremely romantic and if they involve themselves in love affairs, they are very loyal.