Placements of planets in specific positions in different houses creates special yogas which grant the native lots of success, wealth and growth in their life.
While, having weak planet positions in the birth chart could mean that, the native has to work really hard to fulfil the Karmas in areas of life which the planets relate to. Or they may suffer in various aspects of life.
However, Raj Yogas specifically Amala Yoga changes that and brings upliftment and growth in the life of the native. It is seen that Amala Yoga is found in many Kundlis or Birth Charts and it’s a common yoga yet, this Yoga has been proven to help the native become successful in life.
Today, we will discuss about What is Amala Yoga and How it is formed in the Birth Chart?
What is Amala Yoga in Vedic Astrology?
In simple, ‘Amala’ meaning Clean, Spotless, Good deeds of the Past lives, thus Amala Yoga is formed when the native performed good actions in his past life and is now bearing the fruits in his present life.
The native with Amala Yoga enjoys bliss, happiness, peace, prosperity, and attaints success and growth in his professional life.
Such a native will be honoured by the King, will be virtuous, happy, fortunate, and will be helpful to others. He will lead a life equivalent to that of a king.
Amala Yoga alone can be very beneficial for the native to become successful in life, however, the strength of this Yoga or we can say, the fruits of the Yoga depends upon how the Yoga is being formed in the birth chart.
How is Amala Yoga formed in the Birth Chart?
Now let’s discuss about the formation of the Amala Yoga in the birth chart.
Amala Yoga is formed when from the position of the Lagna or Birth Chart, there should be at least any one of the Benefic planets (Jupiter, Moon, Venus, or Mercury) positioned in the 10th house.
Or in simple terms, there should be at least 1 benefic planet in the 10th house. This fulfils the formation of Amala Yoga in the birth chart.
Even if there are two or more benefic planets, it’s even better.
Similarly, Amala Yoga is also formed in the Moon Chart. When there is a benefic planet placed in the 10th house from the position of Moon, Amala Yoga is formed in the birth chart.
Benefits of Amala Yoga in Birth Chart
The formation of Amala Yoga is no doubt extremely simple. If you have just one benefic planet in the 10th house, you have Amala Yoga in your birth chart.
Now lets discuss about the Benefits of Amala Yoga in the birth chart.
- According to the scriptures, A person with Amala yoga will live a life of virtue, believing in the sacredness of religion and basking in fortune. They are respected by rulers, blessed with an affable disposition, and their countenance is always sunny.
- He will be kind, charitable, helpful to others and will enjoy all kinds of peace and comforts in his lifetime.
- The native will be of Good Character, will lead a very good life and will live a life equivalent to that of a King.
- Such a native attains lots of success in his life and he will be able to enjoy his success.
- Their native doesn’t only gain success in financial and career accomplishments, but takes part in charitable initiatives.
- They can become very famous, if the 10th house lord and Sun is very strong. Additionally, if the Lagna or 1st house is also strong.
- During the Antar or Maha Dasha of the planet forming Amala Yoga, He/she shall immensely benefit, gain wealth, success and prosperity.
Determination of the strength of Amala Yoga
- If Amala Yoga is formed when the planet associated is the lord of ‘Dusthanas’ (i.e. the 6th, 8th and 12th Houses), the native becomes successful only after lots of hardwork and strength. Hence this weakens the power of the Yoga.
- If planet associated is the lord of the Tri-Trikonas (1, 5, 9). It makes the Amala Yoga extremely powerful. The native is bound to rise to great heights in his career, life and financial success.
- If planet associated is the lord of the Kendras(1, 4, 7, 10). This also makes the Amala Yoga extremely powerful. The native becomes very successful in his career, life and profession.
- Gains of Wealth is seen if the 2nd house and 11th house are associated with the planet forming the Amala Yoga.
- Having just 1 planet in the 10th house is regarded to be very lucky in Vedic Astrology. So, a benefic planet in the 10th house is even luckier.
Amala Yoga is one of the most common types of Yoga formed in birth chart. It is indeed a very simple yoga, yet, it does hold a lot of value and strength because we are dealing with the 10th house which is the house of profession, career, fame and government.
If you have this Yoga in your Birth chart, consider that you are essentially blessed as this Yoga brings to you, the opportunities in life that millions eagerly wish for.
Most importantly Amala Yoga is the fruits of your past life good deeds. It helps you become more spiritual, leads you towards the path of peace, happiness, goodness and prosperity.