ॐ गंगणपतये नमो नम:
If you’ve been together with the love of your life for a very long time and you wish to marry or do you actually dream of doing a love marriage in your lifetime. We always wonder who our spouse will be in the future or who will we marry in the future.
There are few lucky ones who get to marry the love of their life, while the rest of us have to work hard to build that relationship and move forward with our married life. In India, Arranged marriages are the most common things that we see and it’s actually become a part of the Indian Culture to have an Arranged marriage.
However, sometimes there can be family disagreements and it’s during that time when several love marriages break. While sometimes it can be good for the couple, many times, even Love marriages break after a few years.
All of these things can actually be seen by studying a person’s birth chart. There are some particular planetary alignments or positions that give rise to love marriage in a person’s life, while there can also be bad yogas that can break a love marriage.
What kind of yogas in the Birth Chart creates a love marriage in a person’s life? Let’s find out!.
Important Houses and Plants to Look up to While checking the Yoga for Love Marriage
- Venus and Jupiter are the planets that are responsible for bringing in the Yoga for marriage in a person’s life. While the planet Venus is the main Karaka planet for love and affection in marriage. A strong Venus in the Birth chart can indicate a yoga for love marriage.
- Moon is another planet that can directly indicate a yoga for Love marriage. Moon represents our mind and emotions. It is said that a powerful Moon is the one which is balanced just like our emotions must be balanced. However, If the Moon is weak, the person becomes irritable, his emotions become unstable, and may suffer from mental diseases.
- On the contrary, a strong Moon is also not good at all, the person will be too emotional and his emotions will also be unstable. The person becomes a dreamer but it also gives rise to the feelings of love and affection that can create the Yoga for Love marriage. Therefore, according to Vedic Astrology, A strong moon is a direct indication of Love Marriage but in this case, the person may too emotionally be attached to his loved one that can cause serious mental breakdowns if the love marriage fails.
- It is said that a strong peaceful healthy married couple is the one that has started from a friendship and then grown into Love. Therefore, Mercury is also a very important planet to look out for as it is the main Karaka for friendship and communication. If there is no communication in the love marriage, the love can easily get exhausted and drained which is how sometimes even Love Marriages break due to lack of communication and mutual understanding between the spouses.
- The next planet that can be responsible for Love marriage is Rahu. Rahu is our obsessive desire, so-called “Maya” or “Illusion”. If Rahu is related to the 7th house or with Venus, there are very high chances that the person can marry someone different from his cast. It is also said that Rahu making connections with Marriage can make the person marry in a foreign land.
- The last planet that is related to Love marriage is Mars. Mars is our fire, sexual energy, intimacy, and passion in the relationship. If Mars is too strong in a person’s life, the person becomes Manglik that is said to break a marriage, however, when a Manglik marries a Manglik Spouse, the union between them becomes very very strong, and that’s, why it is said that a Manglik should always marry a Manglik.
- Speaking about houses, the main house to look out for while checking Love marriage is the 5th house and the 7th house. The 5th house represents romance, love, and emotions in the marriage, while the 7th house is the actual house that determines the strength of the marriage and the union. If both the houses create a relation, one can say that the person may have a love marriage relationship in his lifetime.
- The next house to look out for while checking the scope for love marriage is the 2nd house. Why?- Because the 2nd house is our family and speech and if the 2nd house is strong, the marriage that has grown from love and friendship successfully turns into a healthy family.
Yogas For Love Marriage
- The first common Yoga for Love marriage is the relationship between 2nd house and 5th house. The 5th house of romance and love when it directly connects with the 2nd house of family, it tells us that there are very high chances for love marriage in the relationship.
- Next, If the 7th house lord is sitting in the 11th house, the spouse becomes very lucky for the person. Additionally, the person will gain a lot of money or new sources of income will open for the person, the moment he gets married. Moreover, if the 11th house lord creates a connection with the 5th house lord, or if the planets sitting in the 11th house aspects the 5th house and the planets sitting in the 5th house aspects the 11th house, chances for Love Marriage increases.
- If there is a planet exchanging positions between the 5th house and 7th house, chances for love marriage is high.
- If the planet Rahu, aspects the 7th house lord, Saturn or Venus then there can be love marriage for the person.
- If the 1st house lord is in the conjunction with the 7th lord, 5th lord, 2nd lord or 12th lord, chances for love marriage increase.
- If Mars and Venus are together or aspecting each other, Love marriage has a really high probability chance. The reason being Mars is the sexual energy, passion, or vitality and that if combined with the Karaka of Love and Affection brings in an intense desire for love in the marriage.
- If Venus creates a relationship with Mercury or Jupiter in Kendra(1,4,7,10) or Trikona (1,5,9), there can be love marriage for the person.
- Venus with Rahu creates a strong Yoga for Love marriage. Additionally, Venus with Rahu also makes a person be really good in acting and goes into the field of cinema and entertainment. Especially, if this Yoga happens in the 5th house or 9th house.
- Rahu in the 1st house also creates the Yoga for Love Marriage, provided that there is no aspect of benefic planets like Jupiter on the ascendant.
- If Moon is in the 7th house or it is the lord of the 7th house and If Venus or Jupiter is creating a relationship with Moon is any of these cases then a strong Yoga for Love marriage is created.
- If Moon is creating a relationship with the 5th house, 7th house or 12th house, the person has a really good yoga for getting into love marriage. The Yoga becomes even stronger if Venus aspects Moon or is with Moon in any of these houses.
- Venus in the 5th house, 9th house, 11th house or 2nd house creates a Yoga for Love marriage.
So, these were the most common and important planetary combinations that give rise to the Yoga for Love marriage. However, this is not the end at all. Of course, if you have more than 1 of these Yogas, chances for love marriage can be very high in your birth chart. But one has to also take note of things like Manglik Dosh, the position of Sun and Rahu, and the aspect of Mars.
The reason being, Rahu and Mars are the two most important planets that destroy the Yoga for Love Marriage. In fact, it destroys marriage and never lets a person have a good married life. Mars makes a person Manglik (Meaning Mars is too strong in the person’s birth chart), while Rahu creates troubles for the person in his married life.
Even if you have the Yoga for Love marriage, but if Mars, Saturn, or Rahu is aspecting the Planets that created the Yoga, one can face troubles regarding marriage and married life. One should consult a professional, well-renouned astrologer and take consultation and advice from him to find the suitable remedies for these planets.
While Sun burns the house that it sits in. Therefore if Sun is sitting in the 7th house, its slightly affects the house and gives negative results. It may cause troubles in the marriage but it is surely a good yoga in terms of business and job.
And Saturn uplifts and expands the house that it sits in, but it destroys the house that it aspects or looks at. Therefore, if Saturn is in the 3rd house, 5th house, or 1st house, problems in marriage can arise.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article and Congrats if you have these yogas as there are really high chances of love marriage if you just have 2 to 3 of these yogas in your birth chart. However, if you don’t have the Yoga for Love marriage, you should also check your Navamsa Chart which is the D9 or chart of the spouse to further get more details of your married life.
Please share this article with your friends and family and I hope you will have a great and happy married life ahead.
Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
Astrology2 years ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
Astrology1 year ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
Animal Astrology1 year ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
Animal Astrology1 year ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?