The Lord with the elephant head is a deity that Hindus have been worshipping for years. He brings luck and removes obstacles from your life. Worshipping him is also free of any confusion.
You can offer him ladoos and modak, offer him garlands, chant mantras and that much his enough. You can even pray for him for the success in jobs and life.
Lets get on to the details of the benefits of worshipping Lord Ganesha.
Miracle Benefits of Worshipping Lord Ganesha
Lord Ganesha’s elephant head represents intelligence. Therefore, whether consciously or unconsciously, you wish to gain wisdom if you worship Ganesha. If you chose Lord Ganesha as your main deity to worship, you must have enjoyed his attribute of knowledge. As a result, honoring Lord Ganesha daily helps you stay focused on your most important goals and manage your time to seek enlightenment.
Lord Ganesha is regarded as the deity of fortune and wealth. You won’t go back empty-handed if you devote yourself to him and fight tirelessly to succeed. You will reach a higher level of dedication and effortlessly make progress in your life toward riches and power that are abundant. You only need to apply his life teachings in real life.
Destroy all our obstacles
He is the ultimate Vighnaharta. When you worship Lord Ganesha in the fullest confidence, he leads you and gives you the strength to overcome anything. Only you are capable of overcoming your anxieties and all other challenges in life. You discover your hidden talents and can get through any challenging circumstance.
Your soul will be purified
You’ll notice a change in your temperament and sense of tranquility through meditation and confidence in Lord Ganesha. Anyone who devotes his life to him is believed to have their soul purified. By emphasizing good deeds and eliminating negativity from your life, you will purify your soul.
You will become patient
Lord Ganesha’s big ears are meant to represent a patient listener. And you will acquire the same amount of patience if you pray to him and concentrate on your inner strength. Being patient is life is important as it helps you in dealing with various situations and not act recklessly.
You will become knowledgeable
When you worship Lord Ganesha, a road of transformation opens up for you. You will ascend the knowledge stairs with focused effort.
You will have a peaceful life
When you worship Lord Ganesha, you begin to feel responsible for reaching your objective. And both your personal and professional lives become serene.
Helps attain prosperity and bring good things
All of us put forth a lot of effort because we want to live happy and prosperous lives. Unfortunately, there are instances when one is unsuccessful in achieving success and prosperity despite their best efforts. However, one can overcome bad luck and alter their fate with the help of Lord Ganesha.
In addition to being the remover of obstacles, Lord Ganesha is regarded as a close friend of Goddess Lakshmi. Because of this, when you worship him, you also gain the goddess Lakshmi’s blessing and increase your riches. One of the luckiest representations of Lord Ganesha is Lakshmi Ganapathi. You may defeat adversity and bring wealth into your life by worshipping him. You’ll be able to strive for success and realize your objectives.
Puts an end to all adversities and troubles
As was previously mentioned, Lord Ganesha or Vighnaharta has the power to put a stop to all the devotees’ issues, difficulties, obstacles, and sufferings.
When you worship Lord Ganesha wholeheartedly, he bestows upon you the confidence to face every challenge and fear in your life and directs you in the proper direction. Lord Ganesha’s blessings can remove impediments and barriers from his followers’ way so they can find serenity and pleasure.
The secret to managing rage is patience and tolerance. The big ears of Lord Ganesha represent how carefully and patiently he listens. His ears stand for attentive listeners.
The level of tolerance and patience in devotees who worship Lord Ganesha with a true heart, complete devotion, and concentration on their inner strength and hidden power will progressively rise. They will improve as a whole as a result of this.
Astrological Benefits of Worshipping Lord Ganesha
Worshipping Lord Ganesha comes with astrological benefits as well. Happiness and good luck are a given. Your life will become peaceful as well. If you offer Tulsi to Lord Ganesha it will help in inculcating a strong mindset leading to your success in life.
- He is thought to remove barriers and enhance your life. Your natal chart will show an increase in your level of self-assurance, happiness, and success. Worshipping Lord Ganpati would help you solve your difficulties.
- You will also be shielded from harmful influences by these gods. You will succeed professionally as a result of it. It is beneficial to have a marble or a metal statue of Lord Ganesha in one’s home.
- Worshipping Lord Ganesha on Wednesdays is favorable for the ones with weak mercury.
- The planet Mercury coincides with Lord Ganesha. It is also related to Wednesday. So worshipping Lord Ganesha on Wednesday can intensify Mercury’s influence, which is advantageous for the sign’s native.
- It can also aid natives in developing more intelligence, which may be advantageous for their professional lives.
- Wearing a cat’s eye gemstone, which can mitigate Ketu’s effects, is also advantageous. Jupiter, which is also the planet of wealth is also related to Lord Ganesha. So worshipping Lord Ganesha can help you a lot in your life, also make a sacrifice to Lord Ganesha every Wednesday to get his blessings.
- Lord Ganesha is also close in with Rahu and Ketu. Although these are not planets, they have a significant impact on people’s lives. The arrival of Lord Ganesha on Wednesday is seen as fortunate because the two planets are said to be Ketu’s overlords.
- Wednesday is a lucky day to worship Lord Ganesha since it will counteract any negative impacts of Saturn. You may increase your knowledge in this way, which will help you in the future. If you worship the Lord on Wednesday, your health will get better.
- Your connection will also get better. Additionally, it will solve all of your financial and professional issues. Your mood will improve. However, how you approach Ganesha will determine how Ketu affects him.
How to worship Lord Ganesha at home
Worshipping Lord Ganesha has a lot of benefits. Lord Ganesha will help in ending financial problems, give you patience, and many more. There is nothing complicated in worshipping him. You just have to have some things and a pure mind.
You must have the photo or idol of Lord Ganesha and get some sweets. Lord Ganesha is passionate about sweets, especially modaks or ladoos. Preparing ladoos yourself is considered to be better. Flowers are also needed, have some good aroma circling your house, and get a garland. Also, get diyas of any kind and oil is a given.
First of all, prepare a diya with oil, a cotton or a cloth batti, and then light it.
Then offer him the sweets you have got for him. The ladoos or modak can be offered on a brass plate. Then place the garland on the neck of Lord Ganesha.
Chant Lord Ganesha mantras such as Vakratunda Mahakaya Shlok Mantra, Shaktivinayaka Mantra, and Siddhi Vinayaka Mantra. Chanting mantras can make Lord Ganesha happy.
In the end, performing aarti for Lord Ganesha and blowing shanka can make him happy. Then you can give out the sweets you offered to him to your family.
Which day to worship Lord Ganesha?
If you’re confused about what day to worship Lord Ganesha, then the answer is Tuesdays. Not only Tuesday, worshipping Lord Ganesha on Wednesdays is considered to be best.
How to worship Lord Ganesha for getting a job?
Lord Ganesha helps you to overcome obstacles and hindrances in your life. He can help you in achieving the job that you desire. He will help you in getting success in your life. By worshipping Lord Ganesha you can get wisdom and help you become intelligent. You can worship Lord Ganesha to get a job by chanting the Ganpati Mantra.
The Ganpati Mantra must be chanted with wearing a yellow attire and a lighted diya with ghee before Lord Ganesha. Light up incense and offer flowers. Chant 5 rosaries of the mantra. You should do this for 11 days and start the first day on Wednesday. Do this once a day for 11 days and you are sure to get his blessings.
How to offer sindoor to Lord Ganesha?
You can make Lord Ganesha happy by applying sindoor. You can apply red sidoor on his forehead and then apply a tilak of vermillion on your forehead. With this, you can get the blessing of Lord Ganesha. You will receive protection from adversaries, and troubles and difficulties in economic life will go away.
Worshipping Lord Ganesha bestows you with lots of benefits. When you get his blessing, your life will be filled with luck and all your obstacles can be overtaken easily. If you have any economic problems then they will become eased for you. You will gain wisdom and knowledge as well. Worshipping him is also not difficult. Don’t forget to offer him modak or ladoos as it pleases him very much.