Budh Aditya Yoga is one of the most auspicious Yoga in Vedic Astrology. It is a life-changing Yoga that provides the native with sharp intelligence due to the planet Mercury being influenced by the infinite bright light of the Sun. The combination of Sun and Mercury in your birth chart creates Budh Aditya Yoga. At the same time, it doesn’t matter where the combination is getting formed or in which zodiac sign as the only thing that matters is in which house the Yoga is getting formed, the native will experience results according to that house.
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits
“Budh” meaning Mercury and it represents intelligence, communication while Aditya, represents the Planet Sun who is the king of all planets. When these two planets co-join together in a single house, there no doubt, the person is going to be very intelligent and will have a really sharp memory. The person gets the finest benefits of having amazing “Budhi” and if intelligent is fuel by the energy of the Sun, the person is destined to be successful in life.
The reason being Mercury is known or represented as a child while Sun is represented as the father. If a child is mentored and taken over by the father, the child will always listen to his father and thus will be able to unlock his full potential. That’s why Mercury is very friendly with the planet Sun and because of this Mercury becomes really strong under the influence of the planet Sun.
- The person will have very sharp and strong communication skills due to the Planet Mercury.
- The native’s brain will be sharp and filled with creativity and lots of mental energy.
- The person will have a high level of energy if the Budh Aditya Yoga happens in the 1st house.
- The native will be intellectual and filled with knowledge and will have a thirst for more knowledge.
- The native is blessed with a good reputation, respect in the society, and a good personality due to the planet Sun.
- If the Budh-Aditya Yoga happens in the 5th house, the creative intelligence of a person is highly unlocked and uplifted.
- The person is blessed with wealth, comforts, and happiness.
Budh-Aditya Yoga in all 12 Houses
1. Budh-Aditya Yoga in 1st house
- Budh-Aditya Yoga in the 1st house is one of the best houses for this Yoga to happen.
- It will highly increase the natural energy levels of the person and will make the person energetic, active, and will have lots of mental energy.
- The natural intelligence of the person will gradually increase as the person grows and this will help him become successful in life.
- The person attains immense success in the field of law, communication, politics, speech, speaking, and many other careers related to Mercury and Sun.
- The person will have very good relations with his father.
2. Budh-Aditya Yoga in 2nd house
- The first thing to notice or predict when Sun and Mercury sit in the 2nd house is that the native will be able to earn and save a lot of money.
- The native will be able to enjoy lots of wealth in his lifetime, especially ancestral or parental wealth.
- The native will have very strong communication skills and will have an upper hand in the fields of journalism, speaker, communication, media.
- The native can also be blessed with a good voice if Venus is aspecting the 2nd house.
3. Budh-Aditya Yoga in 3rd house
- This is another best position for Budh-Aditya Yoga to happen in the 3rd house as the 3rd house represents hard work, willpower and siblings.
- Naturally, with Sun sitting in the 3rd house, the native will not have many small siblings but he will have the blessing of big brothers and sisters.
- The native will be very very hardworking.
- With Sun and Mercury sitting in the 3rd house, it directly activates the 9th house of the person, meaning the person will achieve his success in life through his hard work.
- Now it depends, where the 9th house lord is situated in the birth chart, if the 9th house lord is sitting in the 11th, or 2nd house, it makes a Dhan Yoga, so the person will be very wealthy.
- If the 9th house lord sits in the 10th house, the person will be very successful in his career.
- The person will also be blessed with amazing communication and selling skills. Such a person will be able to sell anything and will excel in the field of Marketing.
4. Budh-Aditya Yoga in 4th house
- The Budh-Aditya Yoga in the 4th house is not a good position for the yoga to happen. Sun in the 4th house will affect the health of the mother. Therefore, such a person should always pray to the Sun God and perform the religious acts of giving “Surya Arg” to Surya Dev.
- This doesn’t mean that the native will have a terrible life, Sun in 4th house will make the person successful in his career.
- With Mercury in the 4th house, it will give the person all the comforts of life like cars, homes, properties, and peaceful home.
- Such a person will also excel in the field of communication, media, and writing.
- Many great journalists are also seen to have this position. As Mercury is a movable planet and makes the person travel a lot.
5. Budh-Aditya Yoga in 5th house
- Budh-Aditya Yoga in the 5th house is a great position for wealth. It brings lots of different sources of wealth to the native. The person will have various sources of wealth.
- Secondly, the person will always have income coming to him.
- Sun in the 5th house is a great position for wealth however, Sun is still a planet that burns the house which it sits in, therefore, the person may face problems regarding child birth.
- The person will have great success in the field of creative arts, media and entertainment. With the help of planet Mercury, the person can become amazing flim directors, writers and journalists.
- The person may not have love marriage.
- The person can also be a great businessman if the 7th house is also connected to the 5th house and 11th house.
6. Budh-Aditya Yoga in 6th house
- Budh Aditya Yoga in the 6th house will make the person victorious against his enemies. Sun, will protect the person from enemies.
- Mercury in the 6th house is a good position, however, it will make the person do lots of expenses.
- Mercury will also give good yoga for business in the 6th house as the 6th house is the wealth house for customers. There Mercury here will give good results for business and selling.
- Here Sun and Mercury will make the person attain victory in court cases.
- Such a person, if he will invest his money will make more money. Therefore, this is also a great yoga for investments.
7. Budh Aditya Yoga in the 7th house.
- Here in the 7th house, the native gets success in business.
- The native does well in the fields of trade, entrepreneurship, business, marketing, finance, accounting.
- Since, Sun is in the 7th house, it may cause trouble in the marriage life, however, if the position of Venus is great and planets like Jupiter is looking at the 7th house then the married life of the person will be good.
- The person will have good communication skills and will also have a great personality.
- The person will be able to pull people towards him with his speech and sharp wit.
- The person will like to be the centre of attention.
8. Budh Aditya Yoga in the 8th house.
- Budh-Aditya Yoga in the 8th house is a fair position for this Yoga to happen.
- The person will get good wealth and especially sudden wealth in his lifetime.
- There will be a Yoga for investing in the stock market, lottery, and share market.
- The person will be a good speaker and will gain wealth from his parental property.
9. Budh Aditya Yoga in the 9th house.
- This is one of the best positions for the Yoga to happen.
- First thing, the person’s “Bhagya” or fate is highly activated and he will find lots of opportunities in his life.
- The reason being Sun and Mercury directly aspect the 3rd house of the birth chart making the person extremely hardworking. The person will find success in his life through his hard work.
- The person’s father will play an important role in his life to bring him success. The person may gain wealth through his father or also run his own family business.
- The person will have good relations with his father.
10. Budh Aditya Yoga in the 10th house.
- This is another best position for the Budh Aditya Yoga to happen in the birth chart. If you have this position, you can be assured that you will achieve tremendous success in your lifetime.
- Here the person will be able to enjoy all the comforts of life, cars, vehicles, and home.
- The person will have a good scope in government jobs and politics.
- The person will also gain wealth from property businesses and vehicles.
- The person can also work in the field of Real esatate.
11. Budh Aditya Yoga in the 11th house.
- This is another great position for Budh Aditya Yoga to happen.
- As we know, even if there is one planet in the 11th house, it is considered very auspicious. Now with Sun and Mercury in the 11th house, this makes the wealth of the person very strong.
- The person will have various sources of wealth. Wealth will always be coming into the life of the person.
- The person will earn most of his wealth from his knowledge and education.
- The person will also be very creative, and will excel in the field of media and entertainment.
- The person can have problems with Child birth therefore, one should check the position of Venus and Jupiter. If they are not aspecting the 5th house or 7th house then one should pray to “Surya Dev” and offer “ARG”.
12. Budh Aditya Yoga in the 12th house.
- This is a good position for Budh Aditya Yoga as the person becomes spiritual.
- With this position, the person may not be able to save money. Because the planet Mercury will keep making the person spend money.
- Such a person can make a lot of money with investment. Investments are also a form of expenditure but here, the person is making an expense that grows.
- In fact many big investors are seen to have this position.
- The person will attain victory over his enemies.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology1 year ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?
- 10th house7 months ago
Mercury In all 12 Houses For Aries Ascendant