Marriages are called ‘Made in Heaven’ – Marriage is a bond shared between two people, but as per our Hindu beliefs and values, this beautiful love bond involves two different families. Our Hindu system widely believes in horoscope matching or Nakshatra Matching For Marriage, which is done before the wedding. If the match is successful, then the wedding is considered to be successful.
What is Nakshatra?
Nakshatra is in alignment with the moon when the child’s birth happens; at that time, the moon is present in one of the ‘Nakshatra’ out of 28 Nakshatra in total. In all rituals, we seek the muhurats to do any important or auspicious task so that there shall not be any miss-happening or adverse effects.
So as per the Vedic astrology, ‘Nakshatra For Marriage’ is very important, as they predict the rate of compatibility and understanding to live the happy married life. This brings peace and harmony to the family life and makes the couple lead the marriage journey in a prosperous way.
How the Nakshatra Matching is done and fruitful?
The Nakshatra Matching For Marriage shall be taken by some good knowledgeable ‘Astrologer’ to determine the Bride and groom’s compatibility match. While the process initiates or starts, the astrologer would read several types of effects of this bond. If some ‘doshas’ occur in the match, some of the doshas can be treated before the wedding with the help of few suggestive remedies.
Sometimes, few adversely resultant doshas appear during the matching, which shows that the match should not happen; else, it will yield unsatisfactory results. So, one shall take advice accordingly.
As two-person and the extended families must have a long-lasting and healthy bond, nakshatra matching is advisable before the wedding.
Yoni Matching For Marriage In Kundali
As the saying goes that ‘Marriages are made in heaven,’ this implies that the marriages that show a balanced and complementing life pattern are suitable matches of the Bride and groom’s Janam Kundli.
Janam Kundli or Janam Patrika is the pictorial presentation of the entire Nakshatras place when the child was born and how and when these Nakshatras will change their roles and impacts. So, this match is called ‘Yoni Matching for Marriage in Kundali.’
Who does the Yoni Matching?
The Yoni matching shall be advisable to be done by a knowledgeable Vedic Astrologer. It is a very complicated and subjective study that will ultimately depict the marriage bond’s advantages and disadvantages.
What does this match establish?
This match is done for the complete set of 36 gunas of the Bride and the groom. The ‘Yoni Matching for Marriage in Kundali’ reveals all the gunas and Dasha periods post matching the Kundli.
The gunas match range predicts how strong and understandable the bond will be. Gunas match less than 18 is considered an incompatible match is leading the match, and above 32 if count occurs, it’s very significant.
What is Yoni Milan?
After the Gunas match, the Kundli match takes place for Yoni, where 14 animal features from the Kundli get matched up for life compatibility.
Significance of Yoni Matching For Marriage
It is an essential aspect before marriage related to the match of, apart from attitude, behavior, mental state, likes and dislikes, between Bride and groom; it reads the tenderness and natural harmony in the bond.
As we have 28 Nakshatras, which further are divided into 14 Yonis, which means two Nakshatras falls under one Yoni. Here is the complete list of the 14 Yonis with the Nakshatra, which show a favorable match for the marriage.
- The Shwan Yoni has Arda & Mool Nakshatra
- The Mesh Yoni has Kritika & Pushya Nakshatra.
- The Vyagrah Yoni has Chitra & Vishakha Nakshatra.
- The Nakul Yoni has Abhijeet & Uttarashada Nakshatra.
- The Mushaka Yoni has Purvaphalguni & Magha Nakshatra.
- The Sarpa Yoni has Mrigsheera & Rohini Nakshatra.
- The Mriga Yoni has Anuradha & Jyeshtha Nakshatra.
- The Singha Yoni has Dhanishtha & Purva Bhadrapad Nakshatra.
- The Ashwa Yoni has Shatbheesha & Ashwini Nakshatra.
- The Vanara Yoni has Sharavana & Purvashada Nakshatra.
- The Gau Yoni has Uttara Bhadrapad & Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra.
- The Mahisha Yoni has Hasta & Swati Nakshatra.
- The Gaja Yoni has Revati & Bharanu Nakshatra.
- The Marjara Yoni has Purnavasu & Ashlesha Nakshatra.
Some Yonis and Nakshatras relation to be considered:
- Swabhava Yoni: It is a good marriage match.
- Neutral Yoni: this can be considered for a wedding, though not a very great match.
- Friend Yoni: this match is excellent as it depicts harmony and understanding amongst the partner.
- Enemy Yoni: this shall not be considered as it will lead to complications in life.
- Opposite Yoni: This is a very unfavorable match for marriage
So, the Vedic astrology for the Nakshatra Matching for Marriage & Yoni Matching for Marriage in Kundali shall be done before marriage. This study overlay the road to spend a great and blessed healthy marriage life, where whatever hurdles or challenges come can be tackled by the couple easily with they complement each other.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology1 year ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?