In, Vedic Astrology, there are probably thousands of yogas and possible planetary combinations. Some of them give great results to the native while some bring hardships and struggles into the life of the person. Yogas in Vedic Astrology or planetary combinations hold a very important role in a persons life.
One of the Yogas is Kalanidhi Yoga, a very auspicious yoga and it’s one of the highly regarded yogas in Vedic Astrology.
Today, in this article, we will be discussing about Kalanidhi Yoga and how exactly it is formed in the birth chart and what could be the benefits of having Kalanidhi Yoga in your birth chart.
How is Kalanidhi Yoga Formed?
There are three planet associated with the formation of Kalanidhi Yoga. These planets are Jupiter, the planet of knowledge, Mercury, the planet of speech & Intelligence and Venus, the planet of creativity and arts.
This yoga is formed when Jupiter is sitting in the 2nd house or the 5th house. From the 2nd house or the 5th house, Jupiter should be aspected by Mercury & Venus. If this happens in a birth chart, Kalanidhi Yoga is formed in the birth chart.
Another combination of Kalanidhi Yoga is when the 9th lord is in the ascendant, the 5th house lord should be in the 5th house itself and the 10th house lord should be in a strong position.
Benefits of Kalanidhi Yoga
Kalanidhi Yoga bestows a person with the ability of being a master of a particular talent or skill. These talents could be anything from dancing, singing, creativity, sports or any form of arts or activity.
- As the word describes, “Kala” – in Hindi means talent and “Nidhi” means treasure. This means that the one who possess Kalanidhi Yoga in his birth chart holds the treasure of a specific talent. However, it is upto him to discover his talent and master it in his lifetime.
- The person becomes intelligent, thoughtful, sagacious, artful, wealthy, and will possess a in blood talent.
- The person will gain respect & honor in the society in many ways.
- The person is blessed with good health and will be protected from life-threatening diseases.
- The person becomes wealthy & prosperous in his lifetime.
- The person will become a master of a particular talent or skill.
There is no doubt, the person having Kalanidhi Yoga is blessed by the most important benefic planets in Vedic Astrology that is Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus.
According to the Vedic Scriptures, having just 1 benefic planet in good position is enough to change a persons life. Here, in Kalanidhi Yoga, the person is being blessed by three benefic planets, which just means that the person has lots and lots of success & wealth to achieve in his lifetime.
However, Kalanidhi Yoga, the meaning behind it is basically, the treasure of talents. The person still has to find his treasure in his life. He will still have to work on his talent or skill and master it.