Moon is one of the most important planet in Vedic Astrology. In fact, some astrologers just look at your Moon Chart and Navamsa Chart and sometimes just ignore the Birth Chart completely. This is how valuable the Moon chart really is. The placement of Moon also determines your “Rashi” or “Moon sign” from which we can find out how a person’s mind really works.
Moon is the Karaka of Emotion, Mother, Feelings, Softness, Happiness, Sadness, Comforts and Sleep. Moon is one of the most sensitive planets in Vedic Astrology, and it is easily influenced by other planets like Rahu, Ketu, Mars, Sun and Saturn. Moon is responsible for shaping your mind, your thoughts, your wishes and the fulfillment of your life’s desires.
The element of Moon is water and this is the reason why, Moon placed with Rahu, Ketu, or Saturn is considered to be a very bad yoga. Just like our mind get’s influenced by Bad thoughts and negativity very easy, Moon also get’s easily influenced by planets like Rahu and Ketu.
On the positive side, Moon creates some of the biggest and most powerful Raj Yogas like Gaj Kesari Yoga and Chandra Mangal Yoga. Gaj Kesari Yoga is formed when Moon is in conjunction with Jupiter or aspected by it. The person having Gaj Kesari Yoga no doubt becomes wealthy and very prosperous in life. He is filled with knowledge, intellect and wisdom and gains the power to influence the society.
Moon in Aries Ascendant
Moon is the lord of the 4th house in Aries Ascendant or Lagna. The 4th house is considered to be the primary house of Moon and it represents Mother, Property, Emotions, Peace and Happiness, Luxuries and comforts of life. Moon for Aries ascendant is responsible for the overall well being and happiness of the person. This is because Moon here rules the 4th house. Moon is also responsible for the person’s success and all the luxuries and comforts he acquires from his success.
If Moon here creates a connection with 2nd house and 11th house, the person becomes very wealthy in his life. He or she may be born in a very rich family or the person grows in life to become the owner of huge properties and Real Estate. Similarly, Moon here creating connections with the 6th house, 8th house and 12th house denotes obstacles, diseases and problems in the family that the person might have to face in his life.
Moon in the 1st house for Aries Ascendant.
If Moon is in the 1st house itself for Aries Ascendant, then the person is born of Aries Ascendant and his “Moon Sign” itself is Aries. This is a very strong position for Moon to be in and the reason is because here both the “Ascendant sign” and the “Moon sign” is of the same zodiac sign which is Aries. This makes the 1st house of the person very strong, which means the person will have a very strong personality. He will have great will power and confidence within him and courage within him.
- Since, Moon is the lord of the 4th house which represents peace and happiness, comforts and luxuries, property and real estate and vehicles, the person will have the desire or wish to acquire the things related to the 4th house. As he progresses through life, his wishes and dreams will also be fulfilled.
- Aries people are very short-tempered, they lack patience and they get irritated very quickly. Now since, both the Moon sign and Ascendant Sign is of Aries Zodiac sign, the person will have the prominent qualities of Aries. Even though, the person may lack patience, he will have a lot of energy in his life.
- Here, the person may have the tendency to make quick decisions without thinking about it and later regretting about his decisions. This is because Aries Ascendant is a chart which is fueled by the Fire Element. If you look at the chart, all the Trikonas, i.e the 1st house, 5th house and 9th house is ruled by Fire Signs. Because of this, the person has lots of energy yet he will also have lots of anger and will become short-tempered.
- The native will also be able to acquire lot of vehicles and properties in his lifetime. Along with that, the native may get his education in a foreign land.
- The person will have a beautiful wife or husband because of Moon aspecting the 7th house. There can also be a possibility of the person getting into love marriage. If Venus is in the 5th house or is making a connection with Moon, then there is no doubt, the person will be romantic and will do Love Marriage in his lifetime.
Moon in the 2nd House for Aries Ascendant
Moon sitting in the 2nd house For Aries Ascendant is an extremely great position for Moon to be in. Here Moon get’s exalted in the Taurus Zodiac sign and here the lord of the 4th house sitting in the 2nd house just means that the person will get peace, happiness, and all the success in like though family and inherited wealth. Such people get inherited wealth in huge amounts. They also take the initiative to grow their family wealth or business and make it even bigger.
- In this position of Moon, the person becomes very lucky in his life. The person will have a very strong and powerful relationship with his mother.
- The person also gets inherited property, inherited wealth, ancestral wealth and properties in big amounts.
- However, From the 2nd house, Moon directly aspects the 8th house, such people may suffer from diseases related to throat and cold & cough.
- The person gets lots of wealth from his family and in-laws. The person can also become a very successful businessman, especially, if he runs his own family business or the business of in-laws.
- The native will life a life having full of luxury, comforts, expensive vehicles and wealth.
- The native can also get success in the business of Real Estate, Land and property.
- To make the Moon even strong, such natives can offer argha to Moon. They should pray to Lord Shiva Regularly and especially, they should serve their mother and take care of her.
Moon in the 3rd house for Aries Ascendant
Moon in the 3rd house for Aries ascendants is not a good position. This is because Moon here is posited 12th from the 4th house. Moreover, Moon here is in the sign of Gemini which is ruled by the planet Mercury. Mercury for Aries Ascendants is an Akarak Graha and this is the reason why Moon in the 3rd house for Aries is not good.
- Moon here can destroy the relationship with brothers. Else, the person may not have any brothers.
- The person can suffer from frequent worries, problems, unnecessary stress and tension.
- The native may be prone to making wrong decisions in his life.
- The person can also face betrayal from his brothers and siblings.
- All of these become more prominent in the life of the person when Mercury is not in a friendly position with Moon, and if Moon is aspected by Rahu, Ketu or Saturn or if Moon is with Rahu, Ketu or Saturn.
- This position of Moon weakens the fate or bhagya of the person. The person may find it difficult getting opportunities and success in life.
- One of the things that deeply gets affected is hard work, the person may not be able to work on one things consistently and he jump from one task to another without completing the previous one.
- The main reason being, the person may suffer from laziness and procrastination due to the Moon being affected or in a weak state.
Moon in the 4th house for Aries Ascendant
Moon in the 4th house for Aries Ascendant is a great position for Moon to be in. In the 4th house, Moon will be in its own sign and in this case Moon here gets “Digbali” or it gains Natural Strength. Moon in the 4th house gives excellent results to the native.
- The person will have a very good relationship with his Mother and Father. Moon here makes the relationship very strong.
- Such people should listen to their parents, especially mother and take advise from her. He should serve his mother.
- Moon in the 4th house for Aries also creates a problem of element clash. Here because Moon is in the sign of Cancer which is a water element while the ascendant is of Fire element which is Aries. Because of this, the person may suffer from laziness.
- The person will be such that he will have lots of energy within him, will have lots of courage, will power and confidence but he may become unsuccessful in life because of laziness, procrastination and not being able to focus on one thing for a long time.
- Since water element and fire element do not go well together, the person will have lots of hopes and dreams and ambition. The person will make lots of plans to do many different project but may fail to complete them all, due to his laziness.
- Regardless of that, the person will still become a wealthy person in life if he learns to become patient in life. The native will also gain lots of wealth from his family and will have inherited wealth and property.
- The native will also get great success in terms of career and business. Such people however, should not be lazy and should work towards building up their patience and should introduce discipline into their life.
- They can also wear the Gemstone of Moon which is Moti. By wearing Moti, they will become more calm and patient in their life. Moon will also give even better results and they can enjoy the benefits of Moon being in the 4th house.
Moon in the 5th house For Aries Ascendant
Moon in the 5th house for Aries Ascendant is also a great position for Moon to be in. Here, Moon gives great results to the native.
- Moon here Creates a very auspicious Raj Yoga called “Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga”. Moon here gives wealth, property, prosperity, success, great career and enhances the luck and fortune of the person.
- Even though, Moon here is creating a connection of being 12th to 4th house, it still will give great result.
- Moon here makes the person short tempered. The reason is because Moon is in the sign of Leo which is also a fire sign.
- However, just like a Lion, the native will have the ability to remain clam and patient and will be able to control his temper and anger.
- Aries people are known to make quick decisions which is often a disadvantage for them. But with the Moon sign being in Leo, the person will gain the ability to think properly before making any decisions.
- The native will also have a very strong mind and will be calm and stable.
- However, the native can face the problem of laziness.
- The native could also be born in a wealthy family.
- Here Moon makes the native very intelligent, knowledgeable and such people can become great writers, novelist, actors , singers and authors in their life. Moon here awakens the imaginative power of the person.
Moon in the 6th house for Aries Ascendant
Moon in the 6th house for Aries Ascendant is not a good position for Moon to be in. The reason is because Moon is in the house which is ruled by Mercury, while Mercury is an Akarak planet for Aries Ascendant.
- Moon here may create problem for the mother of the native. The native’s mother may suffer from some illness or the native may not have a good relationship with his mother.
- The native may also have to live away from his mother.
- The person may have to suffer from diseases related to cold and cough.
- The person may suffer from constant emotional turbulences due to family, career and mother.
- It is important for such natives to respect their mother and serve her.
- This is not a good position for Moon and in order to get good results from Moon, one should worship Lord Shiva and fast during the days of Purnima.
Moon in the 7th house for Aries Ascendant
Moon in the 7th house for Aries ascendant is a fair position for Moon to be in. Here one has to see the relationship of Moon with Venus. If Venus is in the 3rd, 2nd, 1st or 12th house or 11th house, Venus here is in an enemy position with Moon. In this case, Moon here can give bad results to the native.
- Moon’s direct aspect on the 1st house can bring emotional disturbances to the person’s mind.
- The native will lack patience in life and people will also notice the person as very impatient.
- The person may find it difficult to convince people or people may not trust the person.
- The person may suffer from an unstable mind.
- Such people should worship Lord Shiva Life long.
- However, if Moon is not in a weak state, then the person will gain happiness through marriage and love relationship.
- The native’s partner will be able to fulfill the wishes of the native.
Moon in the 8th house for Aries Ascendant
Moon in the 8th house for Aries Ascendant, first of all is not a good position for Moon to be in. Here Moon becomes debilitated or is in a weak state. Moon however, doesn’t get the bad effects of the 8th house, 6th house and 12th house.
- However, Moon here can give diseases and illnesses related to cold and cough.
- Here, Moon gives great results in terms of wealth. The person may gain lots of inherited wealth and property from the family and in laws.
- If Moon here is aspected by Jupiter, the person becomes very wealthy in his lifetime.
- In this case, Moon here becomes very beneficial for the person. It makes the native very wealthy, prosperous and spiritual in his lifetime.
Moon in the 9th house for Aries Ascendant
Moon in the 9th house for Aries Ascendant is a great position for Moon.
- Here Moon creates a Raj Yoga called “Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga”. This yoga is formed when the lord of the 9th house makes a connection with the Kendra houses(1,4,7,10).
- There is no doubt, the person having this yoga becomes very wealthy, prosperous and fortunate in his life and will lead a very successful life.
- If Jupiter aspects the 9th house or if Jupiter itself is in the 9th house, then this Yoga becomes even stronger.
- The person will have a great personality of being a straight forward person. He will speak the truth and will often talk to people in a very straight forward manner. Due to this, sometimes, people may not like him, but eventually will follow him.
- Since the 9th house is also ruled by a fire sign, such people have the problem of anger and impatience.
- However, Moon being in the 9th house makes the Bhagya or Fate and fortune of the person very strong.
Moon in the 10th house for Aries Ascendant
Moon in the 10th house for Aries Ascendant is a great position for Moon to be in.
- The person will be blessed with all the luxuries, comforts, property, vehicles and will have great success in career and prosperity in life.
- If Mars is also in the 10th house, here a very auspicious Raj Yoga called “Chandra Mangal Raj Yoga” gets formed in the birth chart.
- The person can get great success by doing the businesses related to Moon.
- Moon here brings lots of happiness, enjoyment and pleasure into the life of the person.
- The person will have great parents who will be very supportive.
- The native’s father may also be a very successful and wealthy Man.
- The person can do business related to Milk, water, beverages, cow, and many others.
Moon in the 11th house for Aries Ascendant.
Moon in the 11th house is a great position for Moon to be in. The 11th house is the house of wealth and gains and in this house, all planets give great results.
- Moon being in the 11th house creates a 6th to 8th house relation with the 4th house. This is not good because of this, yes the person will be blessed with wealth but he will have to face ups and downs in terms of wealth.
- Wealth will come into the life of the person but some days it will be more, some days it will be less. There will never be stability in terms of money flow.
- Such people should pray to Lord Shiva and fast during the days of Purnima.
- Here Moon can actually make the person very wealthy in his life.
- If Moon is not aspected by Saturn, Rahu or Ketu, then the person will have no problems earning wealth in his life.
- However, If Saturn has it’s aspect on Moon, the person may find it difficult to earn wealth. Wealth will slowly come into the life. But in the later half of his life, he will still be wealthy.
Moon in the 12th house for Aries Ascendant
Moon here is not considered to be in a good position. Moon here can create confusion in the mind of the person and the person may suffer from frequent emotional turbulances.
- The native can also become very lazy.
- The person may think too much as Moon here creates ups and downs in the mental state of the person.
- The lord of the 4th house sitting in the 12th house denotes that the person should get into spirituality.
- Such people should always respect their mother.
- The person may spend his money on unnecessary things. Due to which, he may waste his money and will thus incur losses.
- If such natives puts their money on Dharmic things, it will be beneficial for them.
- By serving one’s mother and helping the society in general, Moon here will give good results and the person will experience growth in terms of wealth, prosperity, peace and happiness.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology1 year ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?