The 2nd house in Vedic Astrology is associated with material possessions, wealth, and family. It indicates what we value most in life. The 2nd house also represents our speech and communication style. This house shows our capacity for abundance and how we attract and maintain it. It shows our ability to accumulate wealth and money.
While, in Vedic astrology, the 10th house is known as the “house of karma and career.” This is because it represents our actions and their consequences. The 10th house is also associated with our career, reputation, and public image. In other words, it represents how the world sees us.
Now when the 2nd House Lord sits in the 10th house, it indicates that the native will earn his wealth and money through his work and career. In simple terms, this is a very good combination, as here, the more devoted he becomes to his work, the more wealth he is able to get in his life. In the lives of such natives, the upcoming generations of children and spouse are also able to enjoy and reap the benefits of the hardwork and wealth accumulated by the native. In many cases, such natives are born in a well established family, wealthy family or a family of high values and karma. This combination grants the native will intense hardworking capabilities.
Today in this article, we are going to go over the effects of 2nd house lord in the 10th house.
Key Points to remember about the 2nd house and 10th house
- The combination of 2nd house lord in the 10th house is always very auspicious. If wealth is directly connected with your Karma, it only means success in your profession, work and career. The more serious and devoted you are at your work, the more wealth your will earn.
- As here, the 2nd house is making a 9th to 5th relationship with the 10th house, which is always very auspicious. Planets positioned in his combination gives good results.
- Mars, Sun, Jupiter, Mercury, and Rahu gives extremely good results in the 10th house. This single position alone is enough to bring success and is equivalent to a Raj Yoga.
- Although, Sun and Mars are Karak planets in the 10th house. Both of these planets bring success into the life of the native when positioned here.
- All planets from the 10th house aspect the 4th house of mother, peace, comforts and home. Thus, this position indicates that the native will gain peace, comforts and happiness from his work.
- If the lord of malefic houses like 6th, 8th and 12th, sit in the 10th house, it indicates difficulties in career, and work. The native is bound to face lots of obstacles and challenges in his career.
- While, lord of the 6th house sitting in the 10th house or vice versa, indicates competition in ones profession. The native will have to face tough competition, although this combination brings success in one’s career through competition.
Effects of 2nd house lord in the 10th house
- The native’s wealth will come into his life through his own Karma, Career and work. Thus this is a very auspicious position, although, the native will have to work, in order to gain wealth in his life.
- The native even if he is born in a poor family, he becomes very wealthy in the later parts of his life.
- The native will earn his wealth by doing good deeds, or in honest means.
- The native will earn through commerce, service, religion, spirituality, speech, and using his voice.
- The native will be an excellent speaker, and will be able to gain status, prestige, name and fame in the society through his speech.
- This is a strong position for government jobs, politics and service for the government.
- Here, the native can gain fame in his life, especially, if the 10th house lord is creating a relationship with the 4th house or 9th house.
- The 10th house is also the house of hardwork, karma, discipline and persistence. The native will be very hardworking, and the more he works hard, the more wealth he will gain.
- The native will gain support from his father and government.
Effects of 2nd House in the 10th House for Different Ascendants
For Aries Ascendants, Venus is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Capricorn. Here, Venus gives very auspicious results as, Venus is in a friendly sign of Capricorn. The native will enjoy the comforts of conveyances, and will gain name, fame, prestige and world wide reputation. He will be full of glory and after marriage, his career and professional life will improve at a faster rate.
For Taurus Ascendants, Mercury is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Aquarius. Mercury in the 10th house is also said to be a Karak planet and here Mercury creates a very auspicious raj yoga called “Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga”. The native gains great name, fame, popularity, and will have good reputation in the society. He will be successful in his endeavors, powerful, learned, intelligent and will perform virtuous deeds.
For Gemini Ascendants, Moon is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Pisces. Moon here gives very positive results as it is in the sign of Pisces. Although, the mind of the native will be very disturbed, he will be brilliant, kind hearted and highly virtuous. He will be highly successful, virtuous, devoted to his work, wealthy and charitable. However, the native will have the habit of leaving unfinished work or not completing his work, due to which he faces some problems in his career and professional growth.
For Cancer Ascendants, Sun is the Lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Aries. Sun here in the 10th house becomes exalted in the sign of Aries and here Sun gives exceedingly auspicious results. The native will be famous, will gain distinctive achievements in education, and will be powerful and successful in his life. He will construct reservoirs and temples for cows and brahmins. The native will be very wealthy and prosperous in his life.
For Leo Ascendants, Mercury is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Taurus. Here, as we know, Mercury is a Karak planet in the 10th house, thus Mercury gives very auspicious results. The native will be highly learned, intelligent and through his hardwork and Karma, the native will earn lots of wealth and will become prosperous in his life. If associated with a benefic, the native will earn great name, fame and popularity in his life.
For Virgo Ascendants, Venus is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Gemini. Here, Venus creates a Kendra trikon raj yoga with the 9th house, thus this is an extremely auspicious position of Venus, that will make the native very successful in his life. The native can earn his wealth through Creative arts, creative fields, films and from businesses related to women products. Here the native will enjoy the comforts of conveyances, luxurious homes, and will be very fortunate and talkative.
For Libra Ascendants, Mars is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Cancer. Here, Mars is in it s debilitated sign which makes Mars weak, however, Mars is still a Karak planet in the 10th house. Mars will make the native very hasteful decisions and the native due to his wrong decisions will suffer and face obstacles in his work and career. The native may face conflicts with his father. While, the native will be very short tempered, due to which he will have lots of enemies in his life. However, if Moon is in the 10th house or 4th house, then the native will be charitable, full of glory, like a king, valorous and admired by all.
For Scorpio Ascendants, Jupiter is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Leo. Jupiter in the 10th house also gives very good results. The native will achieve success in his life through his intelligence and education. He will be wealthy and will achieve great status and position in his profession. He will be well respected, and will enjoy confidence and support of the public and comforts of conveyances and home.
For Sagittarius Ascendants, Saturn is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Virgo. The native here will be very wealthy or so called “Maha Dhani”. Even if native is born in a poor family, he will rise to great heights and power in his life. He will acquire, wealth, conveyances, and enjoy all kinds of comforts and success in his life. He will be very hardworking and will write his own fate through his own hard work and self-efforts.
For Capricorn ascendants, Saturn is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Libra. Here, Saturn creates “Sasa Namak Mahapurush Raj Yoga”. There is no doubt, the person born in this Raj Yoga becomes very wealthy, brilliant, powerful, king like, famous, courageous and the judge or head of a village. The native will enjoy all kinds of life comforts, success, achievements and lead a life equivalent to that of a king.
For Aquarius ascendants, Jupiter is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Scorpio. Jupiter here in the 10th house creates Maha Dhan Yoga and in that case, the native will be very wealthy and prosperous in his lifetime. The native will earn lots of wealth from his profession and will be the favorite of the King or Government. He will be well respected in the society and will enjoy a life full of comforts, conveyances, home, properties, land and happiness.
For Pisces Ascendants, Mars is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 10th house in the sign of Sagittarius. Mars in the 10th house as we know gives extremely good results as it is a Karak planet in the 10th house. Here, Mars creates a Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga and gives lots of success and prosperity to the native in his career and profession. He will be wealthy, successful and enjoy all kinds of success in his life. The native will be efficient in his work, valorous, unconquerable and will be blessed with prosperous children, and full of glory.