The 10th house represents the profession, occupation, popularity, and so on. It mainly represents how the person will earn money in their life. This house expresses one’s willingness to work and capacity for monetary gain. One can determine their future profession and whether one will succeed or fail by analyzing this dwelling.
The Moon is a powerful planet in astrology and its presence in a house can influence a lot of aspects of a person’s life. Moon in the 10th house influences the career and profession of the native’s life. Therefore, Moon in the 10th house will make the career of the native auspicious. They will have bright careers, especially in the medical and hotel business fields. People with the Moon in the 10th house are naturally curious and usually have a strong idea of what they want to accomplish in life.
Let’s see the effects of the Moon in the 10th house in detail.
Aspects Of Life Affected Due to Moon in the 10th House
Moon in the 10th house can affect a lot of aspects of a person’s life
- It affects the profession of the person
- The job and occupation of the person are affected
- It influences the leadership of a person
- It can impact the success of the person as well
- It will affect the ambitions of the native as well
- The popularity of the person is impacted as well
Positive Effects of Moon in the 10th House
If Moon is in the 10th House, then the natives will have incredibly charismatic personalities and characters. These people need achievement, acceptance, popularity, and recognition. They are open-minded and have the desire to help people. These people will help the needy. Moon in the 10th house natives will have a good career in the fields of doctor, dentist, and nurse. Mothers who have Moon in the 10th House are determined and ambitious. But these people will go through a lot of changes in objectives, aims, and dreams to look for the ideal job.
These people will be wealthy as well. With Moon in the 10th house, they will have a lot of wealth in their life. They will earn a lot of money through their career and their in-laws will provide them with money as well. Although wealth will not remain stagnant and will face ups and downs in their wealth as well.
With Moon in the 10th house, they will have a happy married life as well. The relationship with their father is extremely good as well.
Moon in the 10th House natives will support non-violence, and they come up with solutions that promote peace. These people will be good at communication as well. This is because they have a keen sense of what the general public wants.
Negative Effects of Moon in the 10th House
People with a weak Moon in the 10th house may become fixated on their professional success, neglecting their connections in the process. They will be immersed in their work and therefore forget about their family and personal life from time to time.
These people tend to set high standards for themselves. Therefore, they could worry about their expectations of them. Additionally, they will try to live up to other people’s expectations as well. It will be quite difficult for them to identify their goals and ambitions as they will be controlled by others’ expectations. If they continue their lives under other people’s expectations, there is less chance that they will achieve true happiness. If they are unable to achieve the expected success, the inhabitants of the Moon in the 10th house may even lose their perseverance and patience and abandon their aims.
Additionally, there is a chance that people with the Moon in the 10th house may gravitate toward things that will undermine their moral character and leadership abilities. On this front, they need to exercise caution. They also need to be cautious about their health. Moon in the 10th house harms their health and the result will be a weak immune system.
Quick Remedies For Moon
Moon in the 10th house can make the person too involved in their professional life. This will affect their life negatively. Therefore, they need to perform remedies to create a balance in their life and reduce the negative effects.
- Use a silver cup to sip water.
- You should wear a silver bracelet or a chain around your neck.
- On Mondays, you should fast and stay away from salty foods.
- You should consume milk, buttermilk, or yogurt and you should avoid having milk and milk products at night
- You should wear a pearl, moonstone, or diamond on your little finger
- Adding peacock feathers to your home can help with the negative effects of the Moon as well
- You should not keep a large clock at your home
- You should chant the Moon or Chandra Beej Mantra mantra chanting. “Om Shram Shreem Shraum Chandraya Namah” should be spoken. To strengthen your mental abilities, recite this mantra 108 times each day.
- On Monday, give milk and white sugar to the underprivileged or homeless.
- Avoid wasting or throwing away food or water
- Practice meditation and yoga every day.
- You should worship Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna, and Goddess Gouri or Durga daily
- Feed and treat girls your age with respect
- You should consume coconuts and coconut water
Moon in the 10th house is extremely good for the person’s career. They will have a bright future and a higher probability of becoming rich. But they should avoid giving all the attention to their professional life for this will become detrimental to their professional life and health as well.