The Moon comes as a crucial planet in astrology. In astrology, Moon represents the mind, emotion, creativity, intelligence, peace, and many more aspects of a person’s life. The best Muhurat and Naamkaran are determined using the Moon’s Nakshatra as well. Therefore, Moon can have a lot of impact on a person’s life.
The 6th house in Vedic astrology is associated with a person’s health and happiness. It is linked to our coping mechanisms for dealing with life’s challenges as well. The 6th house primarily represents illness, assistance, staff, workers, workplace environment, and many more.
If Moon is in the 6th house then the natives will be helpful and generous people. They have a service-oriented mindset that makes them stand out. They can change and progress themselves in a way that connects their personal development to assisting and rescuing others.
In this article, we will take you through the details of the effects of the Moon in the 6th House.
Aspects of Life Affected Due to Moon in 6th house
Moon in the 6th house makes the individual a generous and helpful person. Therefore it affects various aspects of our life. Let’s see what they are:
- Moon in the 6th house has a considerable impact on the person’s emotions and feelings
- It impacts the professional life of the person
- This will create connections of the person with a lot of people
- It will affect the health, well-being, and cleanliness of the person
Positive Effects of Moon in the 6th House
With Moon in the 6th House, the natives are blessed with confidence in the tasks they do. They respond quickly and confidently to issues and imbalances while being clever and intuitive in regard to details and defects.
These people have an emotional need to be helpful and useful. This fuels their productivity. They will work hard and do their work in an organized manner. Therefore, these people will have a good professional life. They are also quite adaptive and perceptive.
At their best, people with the Moon in the 6th house will constantly provide a hand and demonstrate their love for others in ways that assist them in resolving issues and bettering their lives.
Negative Effects of Moon in the 6th House
A weak Moon in the 6th House will cause immune system deterioration and make the person weak. This will give rise to health issues. The cause of bad health can be their tendency to work too much. If these people work too much then health issues are a given.
Also, these people are severely sensitive. People with the Moon in the 6th house are extremely perceptive and are aware of even the smallest health problems. They will overthink any kind of physical aches and pains. These people are prone to hypochondria and can lose their potential in their professional life.
The health issues that are brought forth by Moon in the 6th house can be severe sometimes. Stress and anxiety can cause stomach issues. When they are unhappy, they are recommended not to indulge excessively because, according to Moon in 6th house remedies, this could impair their digestion. They should exercise caution when it comes to anxiety and the propensity to worry excessively.
Quick Remedies for Moon
Moon in the 6th house can cause a lot of health problems for the native. Therefore, for a person to perform the remedies is crucial. The remedies to be free from the negative effects of the Moon in the 6th House are as follows:
- Use a silver cup to sip water.
- You should wear a silver bracelet or a chain around your neck.
- On Mondays, you should fast and stay away from salty foods.
- You should consume milk, buttermilk, or yogurt and you should avoid having milk and milk products at night
- You should wear a pearl, moonstone, or diamond on your little finger
- Adding peacock feathers to your home can help with the negative effects of the Moon as well
- You should not keep a large clock at your home
- You should chant the Moon or Chandra Beej Mantra mantra chanting. “Om Shram Shreem Shraum Chandraya Namah” should be spoken. To strengthen your mental abilities, recite this mantra 108 times each day.
- On Monday, give milk and white sugar to the underprivileged or homeless.
- Avoid wasting or throwing away food or water
- Practice meditation and yoga every day.
- You should worship Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna, and Goddess Gouri or Durga daily
- Feed and treat girls your age with respect
- You should consume coconuts and coconut water
Moon in the 6th house can make the natives confident and they are hard workers. Therefore their professional life can be a great one. But they are prone to health problems as well. They are sensitive and this is the result of their overindulgence in their work. They work too much and in the end, it harms them.