Moon is an important planet in astrology and it obviously has a huge impact on a person’s life. It represents a variety of things, including wisdom, joy, the mind, pearls, clothing, beverages, and illnesses associated with the stomach. The best Muhurat and Naamkaran are determined using the Moon’s Nakshatra as well.
The 2nd House is associated with the wealth and possessions of the natives. It speaks for all the things which the person will earn or own. Therefore, the effects of different planets bring severe effects on the possessions and the wealth gain of the person.
The Moon in the 2nd House suggests that the possessions such as wealth and materials will be the source of emotional security for the person. The native will prioritize material security as a way to guarantee emotional fulfillment. Although, it can make a person a spendthrift which gives rise to money problems.
Though sometimes the effects of Moon in 2nd House depends upon the impact of other planets as well. Having the influence of Jupiter and Venus is the most auspicious for Moon in the 2nd House. It will shower the native with money, luck, and a good life.
Aspects of Life Affected due to Moon in 2nd house
Moon in the 2nd House has considerable impacts on the person’s life. Mostly on the monetary side of life as the 2nd House represents wealth and possessions. Let’s see the aspects of Life impacted due to Moon in 2nd House.
- The property, possessions, and wealth of the person are affected
- The popularity and reputation of the person are impacted
- The relationships of the person are affected, romantic ones as well
- It will also affect the feelings and emotions of the person
Positive Effects of Moon in the 2nd House
Moon in the 2nd House is capable of making natives wealthy. The individual’s financial situation could change if the moon is in the 2nd house. A lot of ways will open up by which the person can gain more and more wealth. It can be because of the person’s hard work, inheritance, and many more. These people will have a lot of property, cars, branded clothes, servants, and a life full of wealth and luxury.
Although, there can be instances where the person will not gain as much money and the radar will go up and down. But this depends on the planets that will aspect the Sun. If the planets are favourable, the native will be adept at handling money and other financial resources. On the other hand, if the planets are unfavourable, the native may have trouble managing his or her finances, wealth, and property.
They are practical individuals who can generate good income through a variety of strategies. These people are capable of making good investments and controlling their expenses. Additionally, according to Moon in the 2nd house, they often purchase things by giving them a lot of thought and careful calculations.
Moon in the 2nd House natives is no short of education. They are learned and educated beings which will surely bring them fame, glory, and respect. With Moon in the 2nd House, they are blessed with a practical mind and use the best of their logic to find the best solutions to difficulties. Additionally, they are more inclined to be pragmatic when it comes to their purchasing habits because they value reasoning over emotions. Also, they have the desire to be seen as a practical and trustworthy person, which they manage to do so. The people with Moon in the 2nd House will have a profound love for both nature and art as well.
The Moon in the 2nd House will create a good relationship between the natives and their brothers. There will be no betrayals or conspiracies between them. The native’s brothers will help them in times of need whether it be financially or other things. There will be no conflict between them regarding inheritance as well and there will be peaceful sharing of it.
The natives will become gentle people as well with the Moon in the 2nd House. They will be known for being faithful and reliable, and people don’t hesitate to trust them. Their family, close people, and colleagues can confide in them without any worries. Additionally, those with the Moon in the second house have the propensity to look out for others. Additionally, they can gain money and goodwill by taking on projects related to public welfare.
Negative Effects of Moon in the 2nd House
An afflicted Moon in the 2nd House will make the person have unstable emotions. This will highly affect their intellectual mind and their potential to make good decisions is lost. This will also cause them to have an unhealthy emotional attachment to their loved ones and material possessions as well. These natives are prone to developing emotional attachments to particular items. Therefore, they will hold on to their money so much that they will forget how to enjoy their life.
A weak Moon in the 2nd House will make the person a spendthrift as well. They are prone to making waste purchases. These natives might spend a lot of money on luxury items that have no use. This will make them lose a lot of money and financial stability is lost. Additionally, it can even make them lose their honor and recognition as well.
With a weak Moon in the 2nd House, the people will have a lot of instability and unpredictability in their careers, finances, and health. All these changes and shifts in their life will make them stressed and worried most of the time of their life. Therefore, if worse comes to worst it can lead to depression.
Also, if Ketu is in the 12th house altogether with a weak Moon in the 2nd House, the native can never conceive a son. This will create troubles in their education as well. An afflicted Moon is capable of being a hindrance in the bonding between the native and their significant other. There will be problems with being faithful, and loyal.
Quick Remedies for Moon
There are a lot of troublesome effects of a weak or afflicted Moon in the 2nd house. Although, there are remedies to tackle the negative effects of the Moon.
- You should bury a square-shaped silver bar under the foundation of your house
- Use a silver cup to drink water
- Getting blessings from your mother helps as well
- You should wear a silver bracelet or a chain around your neck.
- On Mondays, you should fast and stay away from salty foods.
- You should consume milk, buttermilk, or yogurt and you should avoid having milk and milk products at night
- On Mondays, give milk and white sugar to the underprivileged or homeless
- You should also respect women at all times
- Donating green clothes to small girls for 43 days helps as well
- You should consume coconuts and coconut water
- You should wear a pearl, moonstone, or diamond on your little finger
- Adding peacock feathers to your home can help with the negative effects of the Moon as well
- You should do a Graha Shanti Puja at your home as well
- You should not keep a large clock at your home
- You should chant the Moon or Chandra Beej Mantra mantra chanting. “Om Shram Shreem Shraum Chandraya Namah” should be spoken. To strengthen your mental abilities, recite this mantra 108 times each day.
- Avoid wasting or throwing away food or water
- Practice meditation and yoga every day.
- You should worship Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna, and Goddess Gouri or Durga daily
The 2nd House is the house that represents the wealth of a person. Therefore a Moon in the 2nd house can make a person wealthy. It can make the person logical and intellectual as well. That is if the Moon is strong. If the Moon is weak in the 2nd House it can deprive the person of all the wealth he has.