In astrology, the sun plays a guiding and dominant role. It is in charge of the Uttara Ashadha, Krittika, and Uttara Phalguni Nakshatras. Its friendly planets are the Moon, Jupiter, Mars, and these planets. Its enemy planets are Saturn and Venus. At 10 degrees of Aries, the Sun is exalted, it is afflicted while at 10 degrees of Libra.
The Sun, which stands for the father, is a significant planet. Because the Sun is a strong planet, its energy can obstruct that of other planets. A person with a powerful Sun may be self-confident and endowed with a strong will. However, a weak Sun will cause someone to lose confidence.
Therefore, the Sun’s relevance and value in astrology are enormous when we consider all parts of a person’s life that are related to all planets. The sun is a powerful planet that can bless and have an impact on the outcomes of many other planets, even those with good natural outcomes.
In Vedic astrology, the 6th house is related to a person’s health and well-being. It is also connected with the strengths by which we face our problems and difficulties in life. All of the elements involved in overcoming obstacles and problems are included in the sixth house. The sixth house is primarily concerned with your worries and how you deal with them. Therefore, a person with the Sun in the sixth house will be more involved in daily life than most other people.
Now let’s go over the effects of the Sun in the 6th house.
Aspects of Life affected due to Sun in 6th house
Sun in the 6th house affects several aspects of life such as:
- The professional life of the person is affected
- Sun in the 6th house affects the health of the person.
- The bonds and relationships of the native are affected
- It affects the financial life and the wealth of the person
- Their attitude towards other people is also affected
Positive Effects of Sun in the 6th house
With the presence of the Sun in the 6th house, the person will become a cautious and careful person. The person will hardly fall prey to diseases or sicknesses. They take good care of their health and therefore live a healthy life. The Sun in the 6th house will make the person wealthy along with good health. Their relationships with their family, mother, siblings, and maternal uncles will go smoothly. They will also have a good married life and the probability of having a son is higher for them.
They will develop a strong sense of purpose and commitment to their work. People with the Sun in the sixth house will work extremely hard to develop talents that will enable them to advance in the job market. They desire to stand out from the rest of their co-workers and outperform them in order to gain recognition and accolades. They will be able to elevate their sense of value and worth.
Sun in the 6th house will also enhance the abilities of the person to ward off their enemies and they become wealthy as well. They become strong and famous with a position of authority and respect.
Negative effects of Sun in the 6th house
Sun in the 6th house can make the person have an aggressive nature. They become prone to getting hurt and getting wounds. The negative effect will also result in the natives making enemies rather than friends.
Also, if the Sun is afflicted in the 6th house, the people will have enemies that have a savage and ferocious nature. They will also have financial problems as a result of spending too much money or spending money in the wrong place.
The natives with Sun in the 6th house can be obsessed with self-improvement. This is an ideal approach to life but only to some extent. Being obsessed with it is not a good thing. They should also try to improve themselves psychologically and work on fixing their weaknesses. They will find their true selves by helping others as well.
If an employer has Sun in the 6th house, then they have the tendency to become a challenging one. They may be demanding and bossy to their employees. Therefore, their employees will end up not liking them.
It’s the same in the case of employees as well. The employees with Sun in the 6th house may be overly demanding and desire an ideal working place. They expect their boss to be understanding and appreciative. However, it’s possible that this won’t always be the case, which would annoy these workers.
Additionally, people with the Sun in the sixth house are exceedingly duty-conscious. They should take care to avoid being dominated or taken advantage of as they carry out their duties. Instead of engaging in interpersonal conflicts, they should focus on completing their task.
Remedies for Sun
Not every time one will be endowed with the positive effects of the Sun. This is an unfortunate outcome and can make a person’s life extremely difficult. But there are remedies one can resort to lessen these effects.
- First off, make the habit of waking up early and looking at the rising sun.
- Every morning you must offer water to the Sun.
- Donate red clothes and other things of red color.
- Donate medicines to the needy and the poor as well.
- Chant the Surya Beej Mantra: “Om Hraam Hreem Hruam Sah Suryay Namah” every day. The mantra will result in positive effects from the sun.
- Ruby is auspicious for Sun. Therefore to reduce the ill effects of the Sun can be reduced by wearing Ruby with appropriate metal on Sundays.
- Try not to eat non-vegetarian meals often.
- Performing yoga postures is considered to be effective as well to lessen the negative effects of the Sun. The most powerful psychic center of the body known as “Sahasrara Chakra” or Solar Plexus Chakra is where the energy of the Sun is located. Therefore every day you must concentrate on the top of your head, the location of Sahasrara Chakra before going to bed or early in the morning. While doing this you should also chant the mantra “Om Rhim Rhim Surjaya” inside your mind. Also, sit in the Sukhasana pose, which is cross-legged, with a straight back and closed eyes.
Sun in the 6th house will make the native a health-conscious person. These people are very unlikely to get sick and harbour bad diseases. They have a healthy life going on as well as their relationship with their close ones are perfect. They focus on their careers too and have a bright future ahead. But sometimes it can make them have an aggressive nature. These people as bosses and employees are difficult people to work with. Although, you can reduce the negative effects by following the mentioned remedies.