Jupiter is one of the most important planets in Vedic Astrology as it is one of the most powerful “Subha Grah” or benefic planet. Jupiter is known as the “Guru” and it is the planet of wealth, prosperity, abundance, education, growth expansion, marriage and overall well being of the person.
They say, when Jupiter is strong in a birth chart, it can alone handle all the load of the birth chart. Even if a person has lots of Bad Yogas in his birth chart, but if Jupiter is strong or in a benefic position, Jupiter alone could be the planet that brings growth and success for the person.
Even if Jupiter is in a weak position, debilitated in the birth chart, it will still give good results.
Today, in this article, we will be discussing about Jupiter in all 12 houses for Aries Ascendant.
Jupiter for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter is a benefic planet as we know and Jupiter, which ever houses it sits in brings good results to that house and which houses Jupiter Aspects to, those houses also experience the benefic results of Jupiter.
For Aries Ascendants, Jupiter is extremley beneficial and it is known as the “Sarwadik Karak Grah” for Mesh Rashi or Aries Ascendants.
This is because Jupiter is the lord of the 9th house in Aries Ascendant or Lagan. The 9th house is the house of Bhagya, Fate and Luck and Jupiter here becomes one of the most important planet for Aries Ascendant. Although, it is also the lord of the 12th house, since it is the lord of the 12th house, it becomes an important planet for Aries people.
Aries ascendant or lagan, the element is fire, while Jupiter’s represents the element of sky in Vedic Astrology. In Vedic astrology, planets which are the lords of the 1st house, 5th house and 9th house are considered to be very important for the person. As these will be the planets that is going to be responsible for the growth of the person. For Aries Ascendants, it is the planet Jupiter.
Now, lets talk about the results of Jupiter in all 12 houses for Aries Ascendants.
Jupiter in the 1st house For Aries Ascendants.
If Jupiter is situated in the 1st house in your birth chart, then there is no doubt, this is one of the most powerful positions for Jupiter to be in.
Even if Jupiter is weak, degree wise, it will still give great results to the native. This is because Jupiter gets “Digbali” in the 1st house or it gains natural strength in the 1st house.
- Here, Bhayesh which is the 9th house lord Jupiter coming and sitting in the 1st house is extremely auspicious. Here, it also forms a Raj Yoga called “Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga”. And if this Raj Yoga is formed by Jupiter, there is no doubt, the person becomes extremely “Bhagyawani” in life.
- The native, right from birth will be fortunate and lucky in life. Jupiter will give great results to the native because Jupiter is the lord of the 9th house.
- Jupiter here makes the person intelligent, great, full of knowledge, noble, respected and influential in life.
- This is also called “Shikshak Yoga” where the person can become a great leader or guru in life.
- Even if Sun is in the 1st house with Jupiter, where Jupiter now gets combusted yet, Jupiter will still give great results to the native. The king of planets Sun in the 1st house of Aries ascendant, becomes exalted so, definitely Sun will be stronger, while this doesn’t mean Jupiter will become weak. Jupiter still gives great results.Such people will have the ability to have a far vision in life.
- If Jupiter is with Moon, then Gaj Kesari Yoga will be formed in the Birth chart, which is one of the most auspicious Raj Yoga in Vedic Astrology. It is also one of the most powerful Raj Yogas where the person becomes wealthy, influential, successful and prosperous in life.
- If Jupiter is with Mars, then also the native will great extraordinary results from Jupiter and Mars. Mars here creates a Maha Raj Yoga called Ruchak Raj Yoga that is a person has it, becomes extremely successful, rich and wealthy in life.
- Jupiter from the 1st house aspects the 5th house, 7th house and 9th house. The 9th house as we know is the house of fate or “Bhagya” and here Jupiter being the lord of the 9th house is sitting in the 1st house and aspecting it’s own house. There is no doubt, the person will be extremely “Bhagyawani” and he becomes very fortunate in life.
- Here Jupiter, can be weak or give less results if Jupiter is below 6 degrees in your birth chart. Having a planet in less degree in your birth chart just means that the element or energy of Jupiter is less in the person. This doesn’t mean, the person will not get good results, he will but in less amount. However, he can strengthen his Jupiter by wearing Gemstone of Jupiter which is Pokraj.
- By wearing Pokraj, one can bring strength to the planet Jupiter and get good results of the planet. If not, one can also wear Topaz. Else, one can wear Yellow clothes or carry a yellow cloth in their wallet or bag to strength the power of Jupiter.
- Another way to get great results from Jupiter is by going to the temple and word shipping the Gods. Here, one should also clean the temple or their own home temple and Jupiter automatically will start giving great results to the native.
- Now if Jupiter is above 6 degrees in your birth chart, then Jupiter is “Sarvadik Bali Graha” or very strong in your birth chart. In this case, Jupiter will give you it’s fullest results in life. While, if Jupiter is above 18 degrees, then Jupiter is weak in your birth chart, however, it will give great results, it will give you great knowledge in life.
- Jupiter here aspects the 5th house of education where, Jupiter will help the person complete his education. Even if the lord of the 5th house, Sun is weak in the birth chart, Jupiter will help the person complete his education.
- From the 1st house, Jupiter directly aspects the 7th house, and here 7th house is the house of marriage, there, Jupiter here will prosper the marriage of the person. Even if the person faces problems in married life, it will not let the marriage break.
- The person can also get a lot of success in terms of business.
Jupiter in the 2nd house for Aries Ascendant
The second house is the house of family, speech, eating habits and it is also the house of wealth. More specifically, it is the house of accumulated wealth. It tells us how much wealth a person can save in his life time.
- Here Jupiter being the lord of the 9th house, and is sitting in the 2nd house creates an extremely auspicious wealth yoga called “Maha Dhan Yoga”.
- Jupiter in the 2nd house does “Bhav Nash”, or it destroys the house that it sits in. If there are no planets with Jupiter, Jupiter here creates problems in the house it sits in, if it is alone.
- Due to this the person can have problems with wealth, he may have a hard time managing his wealth. He may lose his wealth or wealth goes out of his pocket.
- There is no doubt, a Maha Dhan Yoga is formed in the birth chart in the 2nd house. Because of this, yes the person gains success in life in his career, profession and business. However, it can be difficult for him to save money.
- Especially, if the person is trying to get his wealth from ancestors, parental property or ancestral wealth, then he may face some problems.
- However, if there are other planets together with Jupiter, like Moon, Mars and Mercury, then there won’t be “Bhav Nash”. The Maha Dhan Yoga will give great results and the person won’t have problems gaining and saving his wealth.
- Jupiter from the 2nd house aspects the 6th house of diseases, debt and enemies. Jupiter’s Dhristi or Aspect is known to expand things it looks at. Therefore, Jupiter here may create diseases, debt and enemies for the person. The person may get sick or become affected by a disease however, Jupiter is a benefic planet and it does it’s best to save the person from troubles. Therefore, here even if the person suffers from a diseases, at the end, slowly, he will be become better. As here Jupiter will protect the person.
- Jupiter here also aspects the 8th house, and not to worry as here Jupiter is going to increase the longevity of the person and give him a long life. Here Jupiter makes the person spiritual, increases his knowledge in life.
- Jupiter from the 2nd house also aspects the 10th house as we know, Jupiter gets debilitated in the Capricorn Zodiac sign, so here Jupiter can cause troubles at workplace. The trouble and problems can mostly be related to the person becoming unwell and sick. While, he may have problems at work or he may not be able to stick to one job.
Jupiter in the 3rd house For Aries Ascendant
The 3rd house is one of the most important houses in Vedic Astrology. That is because it is the house of hard work, communication, media, will power, courage and small brothers. All the planets in the 3rd house directly aspect the 9th house which is the house of “Bhagya” or Fate. As the saying goes, the person who works hard in life, fate & luck never leaves his place.
- Bhagyesh or the lord of the 9th house Jupiter now sitting in the 3rd house is considered to be an extremely auspicious position. This is a very great position.
- Here, from the 3rd house, Jupiter directly aspects it’s own house which is the 9th house which is very auspicious.
- The native achieves his success in life through his “Hard work”. With his hard work, the person will move forward in life and unlock his fate and fortune in life. There is no doubt the person will be extremely hard working in life.
- If Jupiter is with planets like Mars and Sun, then there is no doubt, the person becomes extremely hardworking. As the 3rd house is the Karka Bhav for Mars and Sun. Here, due to his hard work, the person achieves success in life.
- Now if Rahu is in the 3rd house then it creates a Bad Yoga with Jupiter called “Guru Chandal Yoga”. However, there’s nothing to worry here as 3rd house is also a Karak House for Rahu. And since, Jupiter is aspecting it’s own 9th house, Rahu is also aspecting the 9th house, therefore, the person may have to work hard a little more in life. As Rahu is in the zodiac sign of Gemini, it will still give results equivalent to Jupiter.
- With this position, yes Rahu may create some problems, where sometimes, the native even after doing great at work, may not receive the results he expected.
- Here one thing is clear that Jupiter makes the Bhagya or Fate of the person very strong. The person can become very successful in life.
- From the 3rd house, Jupiter also aspects the 11th house which is the house of wealth and gains. Here Jupiter brings lots of wealth to the native. The native will be blessed with wealth and prosperity in life.
- Now, if Jupiter is weak in your birth chart or in less degree, then all the benefits that you were supposed to get, you will get in less amount. You can do remedies for Jupiter like wearing the Gemstone, Pokraj to make Jupiter stronger and reap the benefits from the planet.
- You can also carry or wear yellow clothes and visit the temple everyday for prayers to make your Jupiter strong.
- As Jupiter also aspects the 11th house of wealth, the person will not suffer from wealth in his life. Wealth will always come to the person whether in small amounts or big amounts. There won’t be any roadblocks or problems while earning wealth.
Jupiter in the 4th house for Aries Ascendant
The 4th house is the house of Mother, peace & comforts, home and it is the house of properties, real estate and you over all well being in life. Whether a person lives a happy life full of bliss and happiness or whether a person faces lots of problems, arguments, tension or unhappiness in life can be seen from the 4th house.
- Jupiter for Aries ascendants sitting in 4th house is considered to be extremely auspicious and it is one of the best positions for Jupiter to be in.
- Firstly, Jupiter is the Bhagyesh or the lord of the 9th house coming and sitting in the 4th house creates a Raj Yoga called “Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga”. A very auspicious Raj Yoga that either makes the person extremely fortunate in life and successful or brings massive wealth and prosperity to the person.
- Secondly, Jupiter here forms another Maha Raj Yoga called Hans Panch Mahapurush Raj Yoga. This is because Jupiter gets exalted in the 4th house in Cancer and this is one of the most powerful positions for Jupiter to be in.
- Here Jupiter gives all the comforts, peace and happiness to the person in his life. From vehicles, home, property, to everything comforts of life.
- The person gets the opportunity to live in a big house and have a respected guru in his life.
- Even if Jupiter is weak here degree wise, say it’s below 6 degrees, you can still get the full benefits of Jupiter by wearing Jupiter’s Gemstone, Pokraj.
- Jupiter from the 4th house aspects the 8th house, and here Jupiter increases the longevity of the person and grants him long life. He can also have the ability of the sixth sense and become spiritual in life.
- Jupiter also aspects the 10th house, and although, here Jupiter gives it’s debilitated aspect, it still gives great results as Jupiter has formed Hans Raj Yoga.
- Jupiter from the 4th house also aspects the 12th house which is the house of expenditure and there is no doubt, Jupiter here will make the person spend his money on dharmic activities.
- To get the full benefits of Jupiter, you can wear the Gemstone of Jupiter, Pukhraj for life long.
Jupiter in the 5th house for Aries Ascendant
The 5th house is known as one of the Trikona house, also one of the most important houses in Vedic Astrology as it is the house of Intelligence, Education, Knowledge, Romance and Creativity. Also, all the planets from the 5th house directly influence the 11th house of wealth. Therefore, this house becomes a very important house.
- Jupiter sitting in the 5th house while being the lord of the 9th house is an extremely auspicious position. Firstly, both houses are Trikon house and the lord of one Trikona house coming and sitting in another is extremely auspicious. This can be also termed as one of the Saraswati yoga if Moon or Venus Joins the 5th house or creates relation with the 5th house.
- Even if Sun is with Jupiter, which although combusts Jupiter, but Jupiter here will still give great results.
- One thing is that Jupiter as we know, can “Bhav Nas” the 5th house if it is alone. However, the idea is still questionable as Jupiter is the lord of 9th house.
- The answer is yes, Jupiter absolutely destroys the house it sits in, but in this case, the results will be different. The person will definitely get good education, and yes there won’t be any problems with Child Birth and children.
- However, if Jupiter is alone, the person may have to live away from their children or he may have to work in a different career.
- Jupiter from the 5th house aspects the 9th house of fate and Bhagya. There is no doubt, the person will be extremely Bhagyawani and the person’s fate and fortune will be very strong. There won’t be any obstacles with regards to career and opportunities in life. Bhagya will always support the person.
- Jupiter also aspects the 11th house of wealth and 1st house of the self. Here Jupiter makes the person intelligent, educated and knowledgeable and it is through his intelligence and knowledge that he make a living and earn his money.
- With this position of Jupiter, the person also becomes very wealthy and prosperous in life. Especially, if there are other planets like Mars, Moon or Venus with Jupiter, then there is no doubt, the person will be extremely wealthy in life.
- The person can also earn his wealth through his speech, or by teaching other students and people.
Jupiter in the 6th house for Aries Ascendant
The sixth house in Vedic Astrology is represents service work. The sixth house of astrology involves the ability to defeat and conquer competition and enemies and it also represents obstacles, debts, challenges and enemies. The 6th house is mostly connected with doctors and other people with the greatest servitude, including the police and the military forces.
The lord of the 9th house Jupiter is now sitting in the 6th house. This is not at all a bad position, and not to worry about your Bhagya being negatively affected.
In fact, it creates a “Vipreet Raj Yoga” in your birth chart. It is such a Raj Yoga that if a person, works extremely hard in life, conquers life and goes through obstacles like a warrior in battle, he achieves massive success in life.
The first thing the person should do in order to succeed in life is to take risks in life. As your Bhagya or Fate is telling you to take risks.
However, since the Jupiter is in the 6th house, the person can face or suffer from stomach related diseases.
The one thing that people with Jupiter in 6th house should note is to never stop working hard in life no matter how bad the situation gets.
As because Jupiter from the 6th house aspects the 10th house, and this is not a good aspect of Jupiter as it gets debilitated in Capricorn. Here, the person can face troubles at work, unnecessary obstacles and confusions at work.
Jupiter also aspects the 12th house which foretells us that the person can spend his money on unnecessary things.
Here, Jupiter also aspects the 2nd house which is the house of wealth and here Jupiter gives lots of wealth to the person. The person will be able to save a lot of money in his life.
Here, it is not recommended for people to wear the Gemstone of Jupiter. The reason is because Jupiter is in the house of diseases, debt and enemies and by making Jupiter strong, it only increases those things in your life.
The best remedy for Jupiter in the 6th house is to go to the temple everyday and give your Darshan to Gods and Goddesses. And also serve Cows and feed them.
Jupiter in the 7th house for Aries ascendant
The 7th House is regarded as the House of Partnerships, the most significant of which is marriage. It is the house from which we can find out the nature of our spouse, the condition of marriage and the probability of marriage being successful or failed. It is also the house of business and people who have a strong 7th house can actually do really well in business. So, here how does Jupiter perform in the 7th house.
- First of all, Jupiter being the lord of the 9th house and sitting in the 7th house creates a Raj Yoga called “Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga”. An extremely auspicious Raj Yoga that increases the luck, fortune, wealth and brings success into the life of the person.
- However, in terms of marriage, Jupiter is actually may create problems. The reason is because Jupiter is in the sign of Libra and there is a possibility that the person may face troubles in his married life. This happens when Venus is positioned in the 3rd house, 2nd house, 1st house, 12th house, 11th house.
- The person can face frequent arguments with his wife, where his wife says one thing and he says another.
- However, if the person respects his wife, and makes good relation with her, the person will get good results from Jupiter. Else the person can face problems in marriage and also business.
- Here, Jupiter aspects the 11th house from 7th house and there will be no problems for the native in terms of wealth. The person will be able to earn a lot of wealth in his life as Jupiter expands the house, it sits in, so here wealth will be expanded for the native.
- Jupiter here also makes the person have a great personality. The person will have a very attractive and bold personality with the ability to influence others. The person will able have great speaking ability.
- Here, Jupiter also aspects the 3rd house and because of this, as soon as the person get’s married his life will start to progress faster.
Jupiter in the 8th house for Aries Ascendant
The 8th house is also one of the “Dusthanas” or so called bad houses. It is the house that creates problems in the life of the person. It is the house of death, sexual pleasures, ancestral properties, secrecy, and occult sciences.
- Jupiter being the lord of 9th house and sitting in the 8th house tells us that the person has to struggle in life. Is it a bad position? – It’s not a great position yet not a very bad position also.
- Here Jupiter creates a Raj Yoga called “Vipreet Raj Yoga” and this yoga can be very beneficial for the person, however, he will have to make friends with hard work and work very hard in life. If he does, this, his Raj Yoga will get activated and then the person gains a lot of success in life.
- Here, Jupiter in the 8th house will not create problems regarding longevity and long life however, the person may suffer from minor health issues.
- The 8th house is also the house of spirituality, therefore, here it is recommended that the person should definitely become spiritual in life. He should take the path of spirituality and Dharma.
- This includes, becoming a vegetarian and essentially leading a lifestyle similar to a monk. This doesn’t mean that the person has to become a monk but he can practice their ways of living life.
- By doing this, Jupiter will start giving good results to the native, and he will be protected from sickness and diseases.
- From the 8th house, Jupiter aspects the 12th house and here, the expenses of the person may increase. The best way to control the expenses is by donating money to the poor, needy and dharma.
- Jupiter also aspects the 2nd house of wealth and here, Jupiter will give wealth to the native. The native will be able to earn a lot of money and also save a lot of money.
- The person may suffer from problems related to stomach.
- However, the person will be the owner of a big house or property or he will be able to purchase a big property in life.
Jupiter in the 9th house for Aries ascendant
The Ninth House is often called the “House of Luck,”or the “House of Destiny” and the “House of Religion.”. The 9th house in Vedic astrology, also known as Dharma Bhava, reflects one’s divine instincts, dharma, uprightness, positive karma, ethics and higher learning and values. It reveals one’s personal beliefs whether the person believes in or does not believe in religion.
- Jupiter in the 9th house itself becomes really strong. The reason is because it is in it’s own sign which is Sagittarius.
- The person will never be deprived of having poor Bhagya or Fate. Luck will always favor the person no matter what situation it is. In, fact we can say that the person is extremely “Bhagyawani”.
- The person becomes wealthy, lucky and very fortunate in his lifetime.
- If Jupiter is with planets like Mars, Moon or Venus, then there is no doubt, the person has the greatest Bhagya. He will become a great person in his life and will lead a life full of success and prosperity.
- In fact, this alone position of Jupiter itself can be regarded as a Raj Yoga. Even if there is bad yogas in the Kundli, Jupiter here will make sure that it covers up the bad yoags and handle the entire load of the Kundli.
- Jupiter from the 9th house aspects the 1st house where it will make the person have an extremely bold, strong and attractive personality. He will be able to influence others and move the crowd. The person will have an exceptional speaking ability.
- Jupiter also aspects the 3rd house and the 5th house of education. So, here Jupiter will make the person very hardworking and intelligent. He will have great knowledge and he will be able to achieve his success through his hardwork, knowledge and intelligence.
- This is a very beneficial position of Jupiter and the person gains a lot of wealth and success in life from every direction. If you want to further increase and strengthen the effects of Jupiter, you can wear the Gemstone of Jupiter, Pukhraj.
Jupiter in the 10th house for Aries Ascendant
Also known as the Karma Bhava, the 10th house governs our profession, career, job, father, it is basically the house of career. From the 10th house, we can find out whether a person will do business or job. Also from the 10th house, we can see whether a person will face a lot of challenges at work or he will have a successful career ahead.
- Jupiter in the 10th house for Aries Ascendant gets debilitated or becomes weak. As it is in the sign of Capricorn. However, this is not the case for Aries people. On theory yes, Jupiter is weak.
- However, since Jupiter is the lord of the 9th house and is sitting in the 10th, in one way, it is a Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga. And secondly, it is also a Dharma Karma Yoga.
- Here, if the person indulges himself into good karma, doing good things for the society and working well at job, then Jupiter here provides amazing results to the native. Especially, in regards to success, wealth, and peace and comforts.
- The reason is because Jupiter is aspecting the 4th house where it gets exalted.
- At the same time, if Saturn aspects the 10th house or if it is also sitting in the 10th house, a Neech Bhang Raj Yoga will be formed that will cancel the debilitation of Jupiter. And instead of giving weak results, it will give good results.
- From the 10th house, Jupiter aspects the 2nd house of wealth, so here, Jupiter gives wealth to the person. He will be able to earn and save a lot of money in his life. His wealth will not be destroyed.
- At the same time, Jupiter also aspects the 6th house, while even if the person has enemies or facing debt, Jupiter will protect the person from enemies and he will gain victory over his enemies.
- However, it is important to make Jupiter strong here in your birth chart to get good results. By wearing the Gemstone of Jupiter which is Pukhraj, you can strength your Jupiter and make it stronger.
- Else, you can visit the temple everyday and clean the temple, by worshiping gods and goddesses and serving, one can make their Jupiter strong.
Jupiter in the 11th house for Aries Ascendant
The 11th house is the house of wealth and gains. It is the house of friends and companions and it is the house from where we can find out, how the person will earn his wealth and in what way he will earn. As we can 11th house is 2nd to the 10th house and it is the wealth earned from our Karma and career.
- Here Jupiter sitting in the 11th house while being the lord of the 9th house creates a Dhan Yoga. However, Jupiter here also destroys the house it sits in, if it is alone. So called “Bhava Nash”.
- Here the Dhan Yoga will bring wealth to the person in many ways, but the person has to be-careful with the wealth he earns. He should work towards creating multiple sources of wealth and money and income should come into his life.
- Because here, Jupiter is definitely going to destroy the house, so wealth can be affected if the person becomes careless. In, simple, he should manage his wealth and money in a proper way.
- As, Yes, Jupiter here has created a Dhan Yoga and many times, such people may find lots of wealth coming into their life. But since Jupiter destroys the house, at the last moment, he may lose the wealth.
- Therefore, it is critical for the person to manage his wealth, save money and not waste money. And Yes, Jupiter here does give wealth to the person.
- In fact, its a Dhan Yoga, and if a person wants to earn millions, he can definitely do so, but he has to be careful while taking financial decisions.
- The person will earn his wealth through his knowledge and intelligence.
- Jupiter from the 11th house aspects the 3rd house, 5th house and 7th house. The person will have a great life, with lots of siblings, children and a happy married life. However, if the planets are in enemy positions with Jupiter. Meaning, if they are positioned in 6 places away from Jupiter, then the person will still get all the comforts and happiness, but in the end, he may have to leave everything.
- However, if Jupiter is in a friendly position with other planets, then there won’t be any problem.
- Even if there is problems in the married life, Jupiter here will protect the marriage and save the marriage.
Jupiter in the 12th house for Aries Ascendant
The 12th house is known to be one of the Dustana houses or bad houses, however it is also the one of the most important houses. As it is the house of Moksha, spirituality and Dharma. It is also the house that represents expenditure, expense, hospitals, isolation and jails.
- Jupiter in the 12th house is in its own sign which is great. It gives great results to the native.
- Jupiter here provides the native with all the benefits, peace and comforts in the life, because it is in its own sign. Here, Jupiter is in a really good position.
- Of course, the 12th house is actually not considered good in Astrology, however, if the person indulges himself into good activities, dharmic activities, then Jupiter here is very beneficial for the person.
- The person will have the opportunity in life to attain Moksha.
- Jupiter here gives wealth to the native in the form of property, houses, vehicles and real estate. So, if you have the money, one should invest in such assets.
- Jupiter here also protects the person from diseases and the person will also gain victory over his enemies.
- The more the person indulges himself into dharmic and religious activities, the better result the person gets from Jupiter. So, one should visit the temple, pray to gods and goddesses and also donate and help the poor and needy.
- Jupiter here also increases the longevity of the person giving him long life.
- Here, you can also wear the Gemstone of Jupiter Pukhraj, and get the great benefits of Jupiter.
- Overall, Jupiter in the 12th house gives great results to the native. It also forms a special Raj Yoga called Vipreet Raj Yoga, that foretells that the more hardwork the person does in life and faces the obstacles like a warrior, the more successful he becomes in life.