The Sun is a representation of power, prestige, respect, and favor with the authorities. The Sun also serves as a representation of the family’s father. It is a Karak planet for health as well. In essence, having a strong Sun gives you the ability to prevail in any situation, but it may also make you angry, which breeds selfishness. A weak Sun, on the other hand, could lead to low self-esteem, insufficient self-expression, and unpleasant interactions with superiors.
The 11th house is a crucial house, it represents the monetary gain in a person’s life in Vedic Astrology. Also known as the Labha house it speaks for the income and wealth gain of a person. The 11th house determines whether the native will achieve the things they desire. This house stands for a person’s social life as well. It suggests whether the person has good friends and people around them or not.
Aspects of Life Affected Due to Sun in the 11th House
The 11th house is an important one among the 12 houses, and Sun in the 11th house can have a significant impact on a native’s life.
- Their views and perspective towards philosophy and spirituality is impacted
- Their behavior and attitude towards people are affected Attitude towards people
- It affects the relationship and bonds with other people
- The money and wealth of the person are affected as well
Positive Effects of Sun in the 11th House
The presence of the Sun in the 11th house will bestow the person with a lot of wealth. These people will have a lot of fortune regarding earning money and the most amount of luck is on assets. Therefore, in terms of finances and wealth, these people have a lot of luck on their side.
These people are endowed with great management and organizational skills as well. Therefore these people will be good leaders. With these skills, they will constantly develop in their field of profession. This will also allow them to have a good and long life.
Sun in the 11th house individuals is good at socializing with people. These people will have good friends and are blessed with good people around them. Their friends and close people will protect them and cherish them a lot. This is because these people never wish to control or manipulate other people. They just show their true self and win their hearts.
Sun in the 11th house will endow the people with an idealistic mentality as well. They always envision a world that is more peaceful and will work for it as well. They have a strong faith in the efficacy of goodness and joy. As their wishes for peacefulness go, they have a sensitive and gentle nature. They comprehend others’ suffering and are sensitive to it. They are sympathetic and inclined to work with charity organizations.
Negative Effects Of Sun in the 11th House
Their professional life will go on smoothly most of the time. Although if they go through some rough patch or have arguments with their colleagues their professional life can go downhill. Additionally, if they have arguments with their friends or close people, it will make their friends jealous of their success. Therefore, it can give rise to envious people who will never wish good for you.
Sun in the 11th house inhabitants can sometimes neglect their own problems or wishes and constantly be on the lookout for others. They have the tendency to be more concerned about other people’s welfare. Self-interest and the welfare of others should ideally coexist in harmony. However, according to Vedic astrology with the Sun in the 11th house, placing greater value on society may be bad for their personal interests and may even harm their family members’ chances.
The people with Sun in the 11th house can sometimes get into disagreements with their colleagues and other people. It can give rise to resentment between them and others. In the end, the one with Sun in the 11th house will suffer as their full potential is seen when working with others. It is very likely that the natives of the Sun in the 11th house will enter a depressed mental state, which will harm them more than it would harm others if they are unable to maintain healthy connections with the people around them.
Remedies for Sun
The Sun may be a benevolent luminary, yet occasionally it can bring about unpleasant consequences for certain individuals. If someone is wretchedly affected by the Sun’s negative effects, their life could quickly become unbearable. Thankfully though, there are remedies available to them which lessen these detrimental results and help restore inner balance once more.
- To begin, cultivate the practice of waking up early to witness the sun’s rise.
- Each day, it is essential to pay homage to the Sun by offering water.
- Lend a helping hand to those in need by donating any red apparel or other items of the same hue.
- Generously donate medicines to those in need.
- Recite the Surya Beej Mantra “Om Hraam Hreem Hruam Sah Suryay Namah” daily for auspicious results from the sun.
- To minimize the negative effects of the Sun, wearing a Ruby crafted with the right metal on Sundays has proven to be an auspicious measure.
- Avoid consuming non-vegetarian dishes on a regular basis whenever possible.
- Experience the calming effects of yoga postures to reduce tension caused by the Sun’s energy. Specifically, focus your attention on a powerful psychic center known as “Sahasrara Chakra” or Solar Plexus Chakra – located at the top of your head – either before bedtime or early in the morning. As you do this, internally chant “Om Rhim Rhim Surjaya” and assume Sukhasana pose (cross-legged with a straight back and closed eyes). Focusing on Sahasrara Chakra while chanting will help quiet any negative vibrations from within & around.
Sun’s position in the 11th house is capable of making a person rich and wealthy. They will have luck in terms of money and can earn money in a lot of ways. They will have a good social life and will thrive throughout their lifetime. But negative effects can have a peek toward a native’s life as well. They can have enemies as a lot of people will be jealous of their success and they won’t be able to work with others efficiently.