Wealth in Vedic Astrology is always a very special topic as who doesn’t want wealth in life. We all long for prosperity and richness in life, while only a small percentage of people in this world become ultra-rich in their life. Through the study of Vedic Astrology, there are lots of things associated with wealth and money. And planets and houses do play an important role in bringing wealth into the life of the person.
Wealth in Vedic astrology is directly connected with the desire for wealth and the ability of the native to make substantial efforts to gain that wealth. Naturally, the stronger the desire for wealth, the higher will be the chances of the native becoming wealthy in life. The truth is most people complain about having less wealth and money in their life, but they don’t realize the fact that they don’t actually need huge amounts of wealth at all. Because for a layman, he doesn’t actually need 1 Crore as he won’t be able to fully make use of such an amount of money. But for a businessman, will know what to do with 1 Crore, and thus, he will be able to invest the money and take it in the right direction.
The interesting thing is that, when the 1st house lord makes a direct connection with the 11th house, this is a very strong position in terms of wealth for the native. Here, the 1st house or the self is directly connecting with the house of wealth, the native gains that intense desire to accumulate and earn wealth in his lifetime. This is a very strong and prominent yoga for becoming a millionaire or even a billionaire.
Today, in this article, we will dive deeper into the aspects of this position of the 1st house lord sitting in the 11th house.
The 1st House in Vedic Astrology
The 1st house in Vedic Astrology is known as the House of Self. It represents our individual identity and how we project ourselves to the world. This house also governs our physical appearance, health, and overall wellbeing. The 1st house is linked to the planet Sun, and its ruling sign is Aries. The 1st house is a very important part of the birth chart, as it gives us insight into our individual personality and potential. By understanding the 1st house, we can better understand ourselves and our place in the world.
The main signifactor of the 1st house is the planet Mars, thus, the 1st house also governs with our energy, physical body and our inner vitality. It represents our courage and physical strength. Sun is the karak planet in the 1st house, while Mars gives strong results in the 1st house.
Jupiter also gives excellent results in the 1st house, making the overall strength of the birth chart very strong. However, planets like Rahu, Ketu, Moon and Saturn are generally not considered good in the 1st house. Depending upon the placement of different planets, we can analyze the results of the 1st house.
According to Vedic Astrology, it is said that the placement of the 1st house lord in any house brings growth and prosperity into that house. Thus, 1st house lord placed in the 11th house makes the 11th house very strong.
The 11th house in Vedic Astrology
The 11th house in Vedic Astrology is associated with income, gains, and prosperity. This house also represents friends, social interactions, and collective projects.
The 11th house is considered an auspicious house, and its energies are thought to bring good luck and fortune. The 11th house is also said to represent our highest hopes and aspirations.
The 11th house is known as the house of gains. This house represents our ability to achieve our goals and enjoy the fruits of our labor. The 11th house is signified by the planet Jupiter, which is often associated with good fortune and luck.
This house also has a strong connection to our social interactions and relationships. The 11th house is an important indicator of our capacity for happiness and fulfillment in life.
According to the Shastras, all the planets give good results in the 11th house, and it is always very auspicious to have planets in the 11th house. However, the 1st house lord, Jupiter, Rahu and Sun are considered to give excellent results in the 11th house.
1st House Lord in the 11th House
- The native’s life will be focused towards gaining wealth and money in his life. For the entire life, the native will make an effort to make money and earn wealth. The amount of wealth he will gain completely depends upon the condition and positon of the 11th house and the 11th house lord.
- The native may have a very materialistic approach to life. He will be skilled in making money and earning wealth and findings ways to make money. Especially, if Rahu is also in the 11th house, such natives can earn money from wrongful means.
- If the native is in business line, he will be able to make and gain lots of profits from his business. Such natives have very sharp and good intelligence, as from the 11th house, the 1st house lord directly aspects the 5th house of education and intelligence.
- The native can have a very supportive elder brother who will also help the native grow in life, especially in terms of wealth.
- The 11th house is also the house of wish fulfilment and how easily one’s wishes gets fulfilled. The more planets there are in the 11th house, the easier will it be for the native to get his wishes and dreams fulfilled.
- If there are malefic planets in the 11th house or the lagnesh is a malefic planets, the native gains immense materialistic gains. Such natives can make and earn money from almost anything. However, the native may suffer from ill health.
- The native will have a huge social circle, and will have lots of connections in his life.
- The native can be an independent thinker, if the 1st house lord is strong in the birth chart.
- The native can have lots of desires in his lifetime, especially if Rahu is also placed in the 11th house, then such natives will have a strong desire for materialistic wants.
- Overall, the 1st house lord sitting in the 11th house denotes that the native will be able to accumulate and earn lots of wealth in his lifetime. The native through out his will be focused into making money and earning wealth in his lifetime.
Sun as the 1st house lord sitting in the 11th house
- Sun in the 11th house is a very strong positon for Sun to be in, especially, when Sun is the lord of the 1st house as Sun is the Karak planet in the 11th house. Sun here gives extremely auspicious results in terms wealth and overall happiness in life.
- Sun here makes the native very intelligent in his life, as Sun directly aspects the 5th house of intelligence and education. The native will have a bright mind and will be brilliant in studies.
- Sun here will never let the native face money problems in his lifetime. Even if the native doesn’t become a millionaire or a billionaire, he will never have to face poverty in his lifetime as Sun is the king of all planets and when it makes a connection with the house of wealth, it makes the financial status of the native very strong.
- Such natives can get great scope in the government jobs and working for the government. They will also earn good amount of wealth from the government.
- The native can also wear the Gemstone of Sun, Ruby and get all the benefits of the planet Sun, By wearing Ruby, it will make the 1st house and the 11th house very strong along with giving strength to the 5th house. While, Ruby also comes with other benefits such as good health, protection from black magic and evil eyes, and also growth in wealth and prosperity.
- The native can also gain lots of support from his father. He will be close to his father and will also gain wealth and support from his father.
Moon as the 1st house lord sitting in the 11th house
- Moon in the 11th house is a very strong position for Moon to be in, especially for Taurus ascendants as for them, Moon becomes exalted in the 2nd house.
- Just like Sun, Moon here also makes the financial condition of the native very strong. The native will never have to worry about money and wealth in his lifetime. No matter from which direction, money will always come into the life of the native, whether it is small or in big amounts.
- Because, it is the nature of Moon that is becoming unstable or bringing instability into our lives, just like how Moon affects the water tides of the ocean, Moon in the 11th house also brings instability and ups and downs in the amount of wealth we earn in our life. This month, we may earn 1 Lakh, while, the next month we may earn 1.2 lakhs. The amount of money we earn will never be stable. However, this doesn’t apply for those who work at a job, but they may feel that sense of instability in wealth.
- The native will always make a effort to make money in life and earn more wealth and he will be very successful in earning wealth as well. Many times, we see people even after hundreds of tries, they fail to generate substantial income to support himself and his needs. With Moon in the 11th house, that doesn’t happen and the native will have various sources of wealth in his lifetime.
- Such natives can do very well in the businesses related to Moon. Especially, if they indulge themselves into the business of milk, water and beverages, they can get great success in this business.
- Since, the Moon is in the 11th house, the native’s will always think of how he can make money in his life. He will be very focused into finance, saving money and earning wealth in his life. As Moon is our mind, and when the Lagnesh and our mind connects with the profit house, there is no limits on how much money a person can make. If the person desires to make 10,000 ruppes, he will make it, while, if he desires to make 1 Crore, he will be able to achieve that as well. It will all depend upon the mindset and the desire of the native to create wealth.
Mars as the 1st house lord sitting in the 11th house
- Mars in the 11th house also gives excellent results, and in terms of wealth and money, the native will have lots of wealth in his life. He will never have to worry about money and wealth in his lifetime.
- The native will have the yoga for creating wealth through the use of debt. Such natives can take debt and create massive amounts of wealth. However, one should further consult a reputed astrologer and analyze the condition of the 6th house, before they can fully confirm this yoga.
- The native will have lots of properties in his lifetime. Such natives have the potential to own multiple properties and land.
- The native will also get wealth gains and benefits from his inheritance and he will also get his parental inheritance.
- However, one thing that the native should avoid is giving loans, as Mars aspect on the 6th house means that, the native if he gives loans to others, he will not get the money back or it will be very difficult to get back the money.
- The native will also benefit from his elder brothers and sisters and they will also be very supportive.
- Here, the native will earn his wealth and money from his own self-efforts and hard work.
Mercury as the 1st house lord sitting in the 11th house
- Mercury in the 11th house becomes a Karak planet for that house and thus, Mercury here very auspicious results. In terms of wealth and money, the native will never have to worry about money at all throughout his life.
- Such natives can make good money from business and running shops. The native will be born an entrepreneur which means, if the native is working for a company, that company will also profit a lot from the native.
- The native will be able to earn huge amounts of wealth in his lifetime. Such natives, if the 2nd house and the 9th house is also strong, then there is no doubt, the native will have the potential to become a millionaire or a multi-millionaire.
- From the 11th house Mercury aspects the 5th house of children, thus the native will be blessed with good and intelligent children in his life.
- The native himself will be very intelligent, sharp in mind and will be a very proficient and skilled communicator. He will naturally possess the qualities of being a salesman.
- The native can also earn wealth and money by doing businesses related to land, building and real estate.
Jupiter as the 1st house lord sitting in the 11th house
- Jupiter in the 11th house does “Bhava Nash” to the house, meaning it destroys the potential of that house, however, this only happens if Jupiter is alone in the 11th house.
- If Venus is in the Kendra houses, then Jupiter here gives excellent results and becomes a Karak planet in the 11th house, thus Jupiter brings lots of wealth and prosperity into the life of the native.
- However, if Venus is not in Kendra’s house, then the native will experience the bad results of Jupiter.
- The native may not have a single and steady source of income. Additionally, he can face problems regarding earning wealth and money in his lifetime.
- The native may work in fields related to education and teaching, while, he will earn money and wealth from the education sector.
- However, the native will not have to face problems with wealth and money, as wealth will come into the life of the person, however, it will not be in huge amounts. It will just be enough to help him lead a comfortable and successful life.
Venus as the 1st house lord sitting in the 11th house
- Venus here will also bring lots of wealth and comforts into the life of the person. The native will never have to worry about money in his life. Wealth will always come into the life of the person.
- Here, Venus also blesses the native will good children, and there is a possibility of having female child as Venus is a female planet.
- Such natives also gain and benefit from their friends, connections and colleagues.
- The native gains and earns money and wealth from things, products, and services related to women. They can be in the business of clothes, jewelry, hotels, food, or even luxury items.
- The native will be good-looking and will possess a very charming and attractive personality.
- Such natives can also work for the government and earn wealth from the government sector.
Saturn as the 1st house lord sitting in the 11th house
- Saturn in the 11th house is a very auspicious position for wealth and money. Here, the native will always have money and wealth in his lifetime. As malefic planets like Saturn is said to give excellent results in the 11th house.
- While the native may face the issue of delays in getting wealth and income, however, the native will be rich and wealthy in his lifetime.
- Even if Saturn is weak in the 11th house, the native will not face any money problems in his life. He may face other problems, but his work will never stop due to the problem of money.
- The native will also be blessed with good children in his life, however, there is a possibility that the birth of children can be delayed.
- The native will have a very long life, as Saturn in the 11th house increases the longevity of the native.
- If Saturn is weak in the 11th house, then the native may have to work extra hard in his life.