Everyone dreams of attaining the highest levels of studies and education in their life. For many talented students, they may have all the intelligence and they may be really good in studies, but many due to financial reasons are not able to complete their higher studies. While, for some, who are given the opportunity to study in well renowned universities and school, many fail to complete.
Of course, you don’t need yogas in Vedic Astrology for higher studies. Even if an Astrologer tells you that, you don’t have any higher education yogas, you can still opt for higher studies regardless of that.
However, through, Vedic Astrology, by reading the position and condition of different planets, we can analyze a horoscope and check whether a person will actually get a chance to complete his higher education. Many times, people go for further education, branching out into deeper studies and getting their Doctorates or other high level degrees. Getting a PhD is actually very difficult and it requires serious efforts and commitment into the field of study to attain one. While, today, everyone has a Masters Degree, it does take a very intelligent and knowledgeable individual to study even further. Today, in this article, we will discuss about the Yogas for Higher Education in Vedic Astrology.
Education in Vedic Astrology
In Vedic Astrology, the 5th house represents our Education. It is the main house of Education as the 5th house also represents the Purva Punya or the past life deeds of an individual. Therefore, in order to first check the yoga for Higher Education, one has to check the condition of the 5th house. This is because the 5th house not only represents education, but it also represents intelligence.
To study further in our life, one needs to have a sharp and intelligent mind. However, the 5th house is actually not the house for higher education. Yogas for higher education is determined by the 9th house. As the 9th house represents our Father. And according to Vedic Astrology, higher education is generally seen from the 9th house.
The 2nd house is the house of Primary Education, while the 4th house is the house of mother. It is the house of schooling and school education.
The main planet that is responsible for bringing the yoga for Education is Mercury and Jupiter. Mercury is known to be called as the planet of intelligence. It is our intelligence, while, Jupiter represents knowledge and education. Mercury bring in us, the qualities and skills of writing, critical thinking, analyzing, making decisions, mathematics, science, planning, while Jupiter rules over our capability of learning and educating ourselves and other with the knowledge.
Jupiter is a very important planet to look at for the yoga for higher education. As Jupiter is the main Karak planet for the 5th house. Jupiter being weak in the birth chart can indicate that the native will have trouble in his education.
Moon is another important planet that one must look at. Moon is our mind and our emotions, and whenever, Moon is weak in the birth chart, the native will suffer from mental troubles, concentration and thus, education will also get affected.
Vedic Astrology Yogas for Higher Education
- The 5th house is our intelligence, and whenever, the 5th house lord is in conjunction with the 9th house lord in Kendras(1,4,7,10) or Trikonas (1,5,9), this is a very strong yoga for higher education. This itself is a very strong Raj Yoga that makes a native very successful, wealthy and prosperous in his lifetime.
- Jupiter exalted in the birth chart that is if Jupiter is in the sign of Cancer, or its own signs(Sagittarius or Pisces), the native achieves great education in his life. He will be well educated, full of knowledge and wisdom.
- Jupiter in the 5th house aspected by the 9th house lord is also another great yoga for higher education. Jupiter in the 5th house makes the native have great intelligence and knowledge, while the aspect of the 9th house lord makes the native go for higher studies.
- Mercury strongly positioned in the birth chart, or if it is exalted, or in its own sign, then also the native achieves great education in his life. He will be intelligent and clever in his life.
- Jupiter or Mercury conjunct in the 5th house or 9th house is a strong position for higher education.
- Jupiter and Venus Kendra to each other, this is a strong position for education and growth in life. The native achieves the best education, and will also gain wealth, and popularity in his lifetime.
- Mercury posited in either 1,4,7,10 in its exalted or own sign, while having the aspect of the 9th house lord or 12th house lord. Here Mercury creates an Auspicious yoga called Bhadra Yoga, and this yoga gives great intelligence to the native. The native will do very well in his life, well-educated and may complete his higher education in a foreign land.
- If lord of the 5th house is posited in the 4th house, 2nd house or 1st house, then such natives goes through good education in his lifetime. The yoga for further education expands, if the 9th house lord is also making a relation with the 5th house lord or the lagna.
- Parivartan Yoga between the 5th house or 9th house lords, or 5th house or 4th house lords.
- If the 5th house lord is in conjunction with Mercury, Jupiter or Venus or any one of these planets, then also the native attains higher education in his lifetime. This conjunction should happen in the 5th house, 7th house, 9th house or the 10th house.
- If the 5th house lord is in the 12th house along with the 9th house lord, the native does his education in a foreign land or aboard.
- While, if the 5th house lord is in the 12th house, such natives rises to a very high level in his career and education. He achieves great name and fame through his education and his studies and knowledge spreads all over the world.
- If there is Mars or Saturn or both posited in the 5th house from Sun, then such natives are very clever and intelligent. They can achieve great success in life all through their intelligence and education. Such natives are great engineers and scientists or researchers.
- Jupiter and Moon conjunction in any house is a great indication of higher education. Especially, if this conjunction happens in the 5th house or 9th house itself. This conjunction forms a very strong Raj yoga called Gaj Kesari Yoga, that grants the native with immense wisdom, knowledge, influence and great education in his lifetime. He becomes wealthy and successful in his life. Such natives can become great teachers and philosophers.
- This is also valid, if Jupiter is aspecting Moon or if Jupiter and Moon are exchanging signs with each other.