Wealth is something that everyone wants in life. Without money or wealth, nothing can be done in life. Without wealth, there is no family, friends, or spouse. Wealth has huge importance in our lives and the person who cannot accumulate enough wealth, it will be extremely hard for him to survive in this cruel world.
While loss of wealth can be a huge problem, too much wealth is also dangerous. People get greedy, they start losing control over their wealth because there is too much wealth in their life and eventually they fail to understand the meaning of wealth and thus lose all of their wealth.
In the ancient Vedic Scriptures, the Goddess of Wealth is associated with Maa Laxmi. We all know that people pray to Maa Laxmi for Wealth and prosperity and the one who has the blessings of Maa Laxmi will never have to worry about wealth in his lifetime.
But here’s a simple secret or a saying from the Vedic Scriptures that tells us about wealth and money in a person’s life.
It is said that –
“A person may be poor, uneducated, filled with hardships, but if such a person takes the path of Karma, Works Hard in his life, Respects Wealth and money, prays to Maa Laxmi and more importantly helps others who are deprived of wealth and money” Even Goddess Laxmi is forced to shower the person with Wealth and prosperity.
That’s why there is a saying, above all prayers, puja, devotion, the biggest devotion in life is dharma and Karma and helping others, helping the poor and underprivileged. Just by serving others who are in need, one directly achieves the blessings of Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha.
Even a simple donation of one pencil, book, to a person who is in need is the biggest dharma.
Remedies For Wealth & Prosperity
1. Kuber Yantra, Kubera Kolam
Kuber Yantra is the Yantra that represents the God of Wealth. Kuber was the Lord of the Golden City called Lanka. Worshipping Lord Kuber blesses the native with luck, wealth, success in business, growth in money, and prosperity.
Here what you need to do is to get a Kuber Yantra. It usually comes in Gold or Brass however, you can choose the metal according to your budget. You can get it from Amazon, Flipkart, or any religious store where they sell these Yantras. You can also consult a pundit to make one for you.
The Yantra is made of nine boxes filled with numbers 27, 20, 25 in the first three-row, 22, 24, 26 in the second row, and 23, 28, 21 in the last row. The Kuber Yantra is said to attract wealth to the native who keeps it with him.
Once you get the Kuber Yantra, you can energize it in your room where you do puja and prayers by chanting the Kubera Mantra 108 times and dipping the Yantra into the Holy water or Gangajal. You must place the Yantra on a piece of Red Cloth and place it in place of worship and pray to it every day to bless you with wealth, money, and success.
2. Plant a Tulsi plant in your home
It is very auspicious to plant a Tulsa plant in your house. Tulsi Plant is one of the most precious, holy plants in India. People worship the Tulsi plant in India. Tulsi plant has amazing medical benefits and apart from the medical benefits, Tulsi is also used in various Tantric and Hindu Rituals.
It is said that every evening if one burns a ghee mud lamp near the Tulsi plant Goddess Laxmi, will come every day to your house and shower you and your family with wealth and prosperity. This remedy is stated in Lal Kitab and it is so powerful that it can make your financial dreams come true.
You can also chant the Maha Laxmi Mantra while you offer Mud Lamp to the Tulsi Plant.
Maha Laxmi Mantra:
ॐ सर्वाबाधा विनिर्मुक्तो, धन धान्यः सुतान्वितः। मनुष्यो मत्प्रसादेन भविष्यति न संशयः ॐ ।।
3. Place a Pyramid on your workspace
A pyramid on your office desk dispels negativity from the office. Pyramids are known to possess miraculous benefits since ancient times. Of course, the Egyptians were the first ones to know about it and used the pyramids at a very large scale. Pyramids remove negative energy and they help in channeling positive energy around the area where you place it.
This doesn’t directly increase your wealth but, if you place one in your office, you are sure to see a great improvement in work, business and your working capability. These pyramids help clam your mind, removes fatigue, helps you work better.
4. Garland or Mala of 7 green Chillies and one lemon
Make a Garland or mala of 7 green chilies and one lemon and hang it on the front of your shop or office door. We all have heard of this traditional remedy and even seen in several places all over India. But many of us still don’t know why do people do that. The simple reason behind this popular tradition is that it attracts wealth, customers, people into the shops where they hang it. When customers see it they will naturally want to come to your shop.
5. Bring fruits, flowers, or sweets to your home.
Whenever you enter your house you must have in your hand, fruit or flowers or sweets. This is a very simple remedy but it attracts wealth to you and your family. It is more effective when you offer the fruits, flowers, or sweets to Goddess Laxmi.
6. When you sleep, a picture of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi should be kept under your pillow.
By doing this, it will bring fortune and wealth in your life.
7. Copper coin wrapped and ties in red cloth
A copper coin should be wrapped and tied in red cloth and hung on the entrance door Of your house or business to attract wealth and good business.
8. Pray to Lord Shiva
Worship and pray to Lord Shiva every day for prosperity and monetary growth. You can start with the very basic yet the most powerful Lord Shiva Mantra – “Om Namah Shivaya”. By chanting this mantra, it blesses you with the blessings of Lord Shiva. It removes, fear, provides mental clarity, victory over enemies, efficiency while working, and most importantly growth in career and money. You can chant the Mantra 108 times.
9. Remove Metals that are rusted in your house
Rusty metals are a sign of negativity in your house or office. You can sell them to your nearest shops where they buy used and dilapidated metals. Since ancient times, metallurgy has played huge importance in the growth of a nation. It is said that a home with fresh clean metals gets the blessings of Lord Shani.
10. Draw a Swastika using Saffron or Haldi
Make a paste of saffron or turmeric or Haldi in Hindi and draw a swastika using the paste for good business growth. You can draw the Swastika on top of your money box, or the place where you keep all your important files related to your finances. This will help attract wealth and it will promote growth in business.
Simple Short Remedies for Growth in Business, Wealth & Prosperity
- If you want prosperity in business burn a ghee lamp every Thursday and place little chana dal and ghee, jaggery or gur in Hindi near it.
- Worship and Pray to Goddess Laxmi every day and on every Friday night burn nine ghee lamps or Diya in your residence and business place.
- Recite Shree Suktam for Great wealth. You can start from the first Saturday and continue all together.
- During Saturdays distribute food or puri bhaji to the poor and needy. You will start to experience a growth in income and it will keep on increasing.
- When you sleep at night fill an iron pot with water and place in on a stool near your head. When you get up in the morning throw the water away. The water should not be used for drinking or any other purpose. You will start to see your income rise.
- Clean your place of worship with gangajal or Gomutra cow urine and with saffron or turmeric paste draw a swastika. On top of the swastika put some chana and jaggery or gur in hindi. After this light a ghee lamp. Do this every thursday and you will see grown in business.
- For success in everything, after prayer and before going out of your house, eat a little piece of jaggery or gur every day.
- Most powerful lal kitab remedies to attract wealth is to visit the temple barefoot starting from diwali. In the temple light a lamp or diya in ghee and offer sweets to to Goddess Lakshmi. After which burn a strong scented incense and Pray to Goddess Laxmi for wealth.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology1 year ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?