The Cats Eye stone is one of the most beautiful and unique stones in the world of Gemology, with it’s distinct color patter that actually looks similar to the eye of a cat. It’s a very powerful gemstone having intense healing capabilities and energy. It is also called the Lehsuniya stone it is know the enhance the wearer’s spirituality, wisdom and creativity.
But why do Astrologers recommend some people to wear the Cats Eye stone. It comes down to the planetary signifance of the stone which is the planet Ketu. Cats Eye is the stone of the planet Ketu and it is known to reduce the ill effects of the planet Ketu and even Rahu.
Ketu and Rahu are shadow planets that sit in an 180 angle between themselves and they are some of the most feared planets in Vedic Astrology. Rahu is known as the Man having no body, while Ketu is known as the man having no head. Both of these planets, if they are badly positioned in the birth chart of a native is said to cause immense trouble to the native.
Although, Ketu is known to be called a benefic planet, being influenced by Rahu, Ketu also often gives bad effects to the native. This is the reason why astrologers recommend people to wear the Cats eye gemstone as it protects the wearer from the ill effects of the planet Ketu. When Ketu is weak in a person’s life, he becomes very confused in his lifetime. He becomes a person having no goals, directions and lacks ambition in life. The person will have a hard time making decisions in life and in fact, he will oftentimes make decisions that make no sense. It takes the native to a spiritual path and invokes isolation, detachment, and separation from the worldly material things of life. When Ketu is weak, the person will often times get sick and will suffer from some kind of disease.
However, by wearing the Cats Eye gemstone, the native to a great great extent will be protected from the ill effects of the planet Ketu. Let’s find out what are the benefits of wearing the Cats Eye gemstone.
Benefits of Wearing Cats Eye Stone
- Strengths the planet Ketu in the birth chart.
- Makes the native lucky in terms of lottery, and wealth that is earned from luck and chance.
- Cats’ eye gemstone makes the native lucky in terms of money.
- Natives who are into trading and stock market investing, such natives will gain luck, and their chances of winning trades increases by wearing the Gemstone of Ketu which is Cats eye.
- Protects the native from evil spirits and ghosts.
- It helps the native achieve freedom and detachment from the materialistic desires and wants of life.
- Wearing this stone can give the person great luck in terms of business and trading.
- The stone also has healing properties and it can stabilize emotional fluctuations and boosts creativity.
- It has the potential to cure mental illnesses like anxiety, depression, and stress.
- It also gives the wearer, the ability to have great vision and improves memory and brain capacity.
- The cat’s eye stone is great for health benefits as it provides help in fighting against diseases related to the heart, stomach, brain, and mind.
- The cat’s eye stone can help the native achieve quick wealth, money, and fortune in his lifetime.
- The cat’s eye stone will be able to provide the native with the benefits of having self-control and discipline in his lifetime.
- Cats eye stone protects the native from black magic, enemies and evil tendencies of other people.
- People who suffer from the problem of having a loss of appetite can wear this stone.
- Overall, the stone has the capability to bring great prosperity, peace and happiness into the life of the person.
How to wear the Cats Eye Stone?
It is very important to take precautions while wearing any Gemstones. Whether it is Neelam Stone or Cats Eye stone, some stones may not be suitable for the native and the planet that is giving good results to the native, it will start giving bad results if the stone is not suitable for the native.
How to know if Cats Eye stone is suitable for me? – The best way to find that out is to consult a reputed astrologer. It is very important that one should take advice from an astrologer and have one’s birth chart analyzed, then only one can finalize whether if the Cats Eye stone is suitable for him or not.
According to Vedic Astrology, The Cats eye stone should be only worn by individuals who’s Ketu is posited in houses 5th, 6th, 9th, or 12th. Moreover, Aries ascendant natives should avoid wearing the Cats Eye stone as for them, Ketu is not a Karak planet.
How to wear the Cats Eye Stone? – Cats Eye stone is normally worn in the little finger or middle finger on the right hand. It should be worn on weekdays or Tuesdays mornings during the Krishna Paksha before sunrise. The minimum weight of the stone must be above 2.5 to 4 Ratti and it should be mounted in such a way that the stone upon wearing should touch the skin of the native. Before wearing the stone on a Tuesday Morning, one should purify the stone inside the holy water or Gangajal and should chant the Mantra of Ketu ( ॥ ॐ कें केतवे नम: ॥) for 108 times. Once worn, it is advised that the person should donate items related to Ketu to other people. These include giving sweet chapati or bread to goat. One can also feed the dogs or black dogs with Roti.
Where to buy Cats Eye Stone?
Before Buying a Cats Eye stone, one must consult an astrologer and get one’s birth chart analyzed. If your astrologers suggests you to wear a Cats Eye stone, then congratulations, you can now wear the Cats Eye stone and enjoy the benefits of wearing one.
If you are looking towards buying a Cats Eye stone, the best option would be buying from a local reputed Gemologists and shops that deal with gems. However, if you want to buy online, there are companies that sell original gemstones and you can easily find them on Amazon. However, it is important to check the reviews before buying any gemstones online.
Here are some of the best sellers on Amazon that sell Original Gemstones and have a history of Good reviews.