Venus is probably one of the most important planets in Vedic Astrology as it is the planet that brings wealth, luxury, prosperity, comforts and happiness into the life of the person. Venus is also the planet of knowledge, but it is more geared towards creative knowledge and creative intelligence. It is the planet of love and the main planet of marriage and bonding.
The married life of a person, his relationship with his spouse and the condition of marriage can all be seen with the position of Venus. If Venus is strong in the birth chart, the person gets all the luxuries, comforts and gets the opportunities to experience and enjoy many materialistic pleasure of life. You may have heard of people becoming rich and wealthy through art, music and creative talent, it is due to the planet Venus, that such things are possible.
Today in this article, we will discuss about how the planet Venus performs in all 12 houses for Aries Ascendants or Lagna.
Venus for Aries Ascendants.
For Aries Ascendants, Venus is the lord of 2nd house and 7th house. Both the houses are not malefic houses which is good for the birth chart. However, since the 7th house is 12th from 8th house and 2nd house is 8th from 3rd house, so this means that Venus is not a Karak planet for Aries Lagan.
This means the 2nd house and the 7th houses are Marak Bhavas for Aries Ascendant and Venus being the lord of both Marak Bhavas, Venus is not the Karak planet for this ascendant. If you did not understand why 2nd house and 7th houses are Marak Bhavas for Aries Lagan, not to worry, just note that Venus doesn’t get the “Karak planet” status in this Lagan. This can be confusing as Marak Bhavas are 8th, 12th and 6th houses.
However, despite being the lord of the Marak Bhavas, Venus is still a benefic planet and it will still give great results to the native. Especially, if Venus is positioned in the 7th house, here Venus create a Maha Raj Yoga called “Malavya Panch Mahapurush Yoga” that is a extremely auspicous Raj Yoga making the person become extremely successful in the fields of art, music, creativity, and entertainment.
Because Venus is the lord of the 7th house, which is a Kendra house, the result of Venus in this lagan will still be great.
As we talked about, Venus is the planet of Luxury and beauty and all the things in life that are beautiful, attractive is represented by the planet Venus. Venus is responsible for giving all the pleasures of life to the person, whether it is wealth, fame, bed pleasures, comforts and luxuries.
Venus in the 1st house for Aries Ascendant
Aries people are known to be irritable, stubborn and having quick temper. They are very impatient and they take decisions on haste without thinking deeply. They lack a lot of patience but are gifted with the enormous amounts of life energy. Which is the reason why most of the Policemen, Army officers, War Soldiers, Sportsmen are either Aries or have the planet Mars strong within them.
- When Venus sits in the 1st house, it now changes the personality of the person. From where the person lacked impatience, and was unstable, he now becomes influenced by the planet Venus and becomes a person that energizes and influences others with his aura. He becomes good looking or beautiful if it is a female and is fair in complexion.
- Venus is such a planet that, where ever it sits in or whichever house it is positioned in, it expands the next house. So, here the 2nd house which is the house of wealth expands and the person gains a lot of wealth in his life.
- Venus in the 1st house also creates a “Maha Dhan Yoga”. As the lord of the 2nd which is Venus is now sitting in the 1st house creating this yoga. Here, the native, no doubt becomes very wealthy in his life. His wealth in life massively expands and such people can become great businessmen.
- The person gets the wealth of his ancestors and parents and Venus makes the person “Maha Dhani” or very wealthy in his life.
- Here from the 1st house, Venus aspects the 7th house in which Venus is aspecting it’s own house where it becomes a Karak. Here, Venus really makes the 7th house very strong and it makes the married life of the person very great.
- The person also gets a very good looking husband or a very beautiful wife.
- The married life of the person will be very good.
- Here the person gets great success even doing business. He can become a great businessman.
- What if Venus is retrograde in the Birth Chart? – Here, If Venus becomes retrograde, the person’s character can get affected. He may indulge with opposite sex too much and that can spoil his character.
Venus in the 2nd house for Aries Ascendant
The 2nd house is the house of the family. It is the house that represents our family and our speech. It is also one of the most important houses for wealth. As wealth is seen from the 2nd house. From the 2nd house, we can also see the ability of the person to speak and his eating habits.
- Venus in the 2nd house here creates an auspicious wealth yoga called “Maha Dhan Yoga”.
- Here Venus also increase the results of the 7th house, thus makes the married life of the person really great.
- The person gets lots of success and wealth from business.
- Yes, the Maha Dhan Yoga also brings lots of wealth to the native and it can make the person very wealthy and prosperous in his life.
- Along with wealth, the person will also gain his ancestral wealth and property.
- As we know, Venus increases the effects of the house next to it, therefore, here it increase the effects of the 3rd house and brings growth to it. So, the person becomes very hardworking in his life. He will also have brothers and sisters in his life and his siblings will be beneficial for him.
- The native can join his own family business and the native will get lots of support from his family.
- Another thing to note here is that Venus makes the speaking ability of the native very attractive. He may be able to attract crowds towards him by his speech.
- The person will also have a happy married life.
- However, if Moon is weak in the birth chart, the person can waste his earned wealth.
- Overall, Venus in the 2nd house for Aries Ascendant is a great position, it is basically a position where it promotes the wealth of the person, brings growth in marriage and in the life of the person.
Venus in the 3rd house for Aries Ascendant
The 3rd house is the house of hard work or so called “Parakaram”. It is the house that represents our siblings and small brothers. It is also the house of media and communication and the house that represents our hands. Which is the reason why magicians and construction workers are seen from this house. How will Venus perform in the 3rd house of hard work?
- Firstly, the 3rd house for Aries is ruled by the sign Gemini which is friendly to Venus. Here, Venus gives great results. As we know, the house that sits next to Venus, Venus bring growth to that house. In this case it is the 4th house so, here Venus gives lots of luxury, comforts, luxuries of house, property and vehicles to the native.
- From the 3rd house, Venus directly aspects the 9th house of Bhagya, Fate and Fortune. Here Venus makes the Bhagya of the person very strong. It brings growth and success into the life of the person.
- Here such native benefits a lot from women, he can have lots of women supporters and all of them will be very beneficial for the person.
- The person may also indulge himself into businesses related to women and women products and he will be surrounded by women or will have to work with women.
- Now, here the Lord of Wealth which is Venus is sitting in the 3rd house just means that the native will gain his wealth through his hard work.
- However, Venus in the 3rd house may cause some problems regarding the character of the person. The person may get too much obsessed with women and that can spoil his character as well as his marriage.
- The reason is because Venus is also the lord of the 7th house and here, the native will be very much have the problem thinking too much about women.
- However, if the native establishes self control within himself, Venus will start giving even better results to the native. Because here this becomes the challenge for the person in his life.
- The best advice for people with Venus in the 3rd house is to control one’s mind, keep it towards the right direction and Venus here will give all the comforts, luxuries, success and wealth to the native.
Venus in the 4th house for Aries Ascendant
The 4th house is the house of property, our mother, family, home environment and real estate. It is also the house that governs our emotions, our mind and our peace and happiness. It is the house from which we can see whether a person will be able to lead a happy life or a life full of challenges, stress and struggle.
- Venus in the 4th house gets “Digbali” or it gains natural strength. So, here Venus gives all the peace, luxuries comforts, wealth and happiness to the person.
- From the 4th house Venus aspects the 10th house of Karma and Career. So, here Venus gives lots of success and achievements to the person. The person becomes very successful in life and experiences growth in his career.
- Even if the person does business, he will be able to become a very successful businessman in his life. Here Venus gives great results in terms of business and career.
- Venus is the Karaka of Luxury and everything in life that is beautiful is represented by Venus. Here the person will not live in a normal house, but he will live in a house full of decorations and shining objects. The house of the person will be very beautiful whether it is small or big.
- Or the person will be able buy a very luxurious home in the future.
- Venus in which ever house it sits in, it makes that house very beautiful and here definitely, the native’s life, home and family will be very beautiful.
- If Venus here is in a very strong condition in your birth chart, like if it is between 12 – 18 degrees and there is no aspects of malefic planets on the 4th house, then Venus here gives the results of a “Maha Dhan Yoga”. The person will be very rich and wealthy in life and he will be able to experience all the luxurious comforts, peace and happiness in life.
Venus in the 5th house for Aries Ascendant
The 5th house is the house of Education, Intelligence, Romance, “Budhi” and Children. Here, in this house, Venus gives great results. It is the house where we can see how the romance life of the person will go. Whether or not, a person will have a love marriage or not and also if the person will have a great education. The 5th house also represents children, so here we can also see if the person will face any problems regarding childbirth.
- Venus in the 5th house is a great position for Venus and it creates a “Maha Dhan Yoga”. The person will be able to earn a lot of money in his life time. He will become a millionaire or a billionaire in his life time.
- The reason is because Venus being in the 5th house creates “Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga” another very auspicious Raj Yoga that gives lots of wealth, success and prosperity to the person. Here, the lord of the wealth house that is the 2nd house Venus is also sitting in the 5th house denotes that the person has the capability to make a lot of money in his lifetime.
- The question is why not, Venus in the 5th house just amplifies the house, it makes the person extremely creative, intelligent and educated. It makes the person have great education and if the person is intelligent, educated and well learned in life, he will be able to earn a lot of money in his life and he will be wealthy and prosperous.
- From the 5th house Venus directly aspects another wealth house which is the 11th house and this is the reason why the person can become a millionaire or a billionaire as now, two wealth houses are making connection with Venus along with the 7th house. This is the “Maha Dhan Yoga”.
- The person will earn his wealth through his knowledge, intelligence and creativity. He may work in the field of arts and creativity and here Venus is really great for doing business as he will be able to make a lot of money from Business too.
- Here, Venus is also very auspicious for children and Venus will give children to the person.
- If Moon is aspecting Venus or the 5th house or if Moon is with Venus, then there is no doubt, the person will have a love marriage in his life.
- However, Venus represents the feminine energy and here the child that the person gets will be a female. The person may not have a male child unless if Mars is aspecting the 5th house. Then the person may have both, a male and a female child.
- However, as we know, the house that sits next to Venus, Venus bring growth to that house, therefore, here Venus brings growth to the 6th house which is the house of enemies, diseases and debt. Therefore, the person may have lots of enemies in his life.
- The person can also be very vulnerable to diseases and sickness.
- And of course, the person can get into debt, because Venus represents expenditure and spending money on luxurious things. Having Maha Dhan Yoga no doubt brings lots of wealth to the person but if the person looses control over his wealth, he may get into debt.
- Venus in the 5th house also makes the person very emotional and romantic because 5th house is also the house of emotions. This can also be the reason why the person may indulge himself into extra martial affairs or get attached to many women. However, if the person makes his character strong, his mind focused and establishes self-control within himself, Venus here will give great results.
Venus in the 6th house for Aries Ascendant
The 6th house is the house of enemies, diseases and debt. It is the house that also represents all the social workers and service in general. It is the house of obstacles and enemies and the ability of the person to overcome them. It is also called “Shatru Bhava”.
- Venus in the 6th house gives amazing results. Venus is the only planet in astrology that when it comes to the 6th house and 12th house, it gives great results. The reason is because Venus is the Karaka of expenses, expenditure and enjoyment. All the things that we spend money on to enjoy, Venus represents those things. So, the 6th and the 12th house are related with expenses and debt.
- Venus sitting in the 6th house makes the person spend things on luxurious things. There is no doubt, yes the person may face loss of wealth, but this loss of wealth is mainly because of his expenses. He will spend money on luxurious things in life, be it car, clothes and vehicles.
- The person will also travel a lot in life. He will move from countries to countries.
- However, Venus in the 6th house for Aries ascendants may create problems in the married life of the person. As Venus is the lord of the 7th house and is sitting in the 6th house which is a malefic house.
- If Venus is in a weak state degree wise or if it is with the planet Sun, then the person will definitely face problems in married life. There will be frequent arguments with the spouse and basically, here the person will have a troubled married life.
- The reason is because Venus is also the planet that rules over sensual feelings and here in the 6th house, Venus amplifies a person’s sexual feelings. Due to this the person, may lose his character, he may harm his own sexual health or indulge himself in extra marital affairs.
- There’s no doubt, Venus in the 6th house gives great results, however, in terms of marriage, the person has to be very careful. He must be loyal towards his spouse, else there will be problems in married life.
Venus in the 7th house for Aries Ascendant
The 7th house is the house of marriage, spouse and all the things related to marriage is represented by the 7th house. The 7th house governs the ability to have children, and sustain a happy married life. The house also represents business, partnerships and agreements.
- When Venus sits in the 7th house, Venus forms a very big Maha Raj Yoga called “Malavya Yoga”. The person having this yoga attains immense success and wealth in life in the fields of art, entertainment, film, media, and creativity. It is one of the best Raj Yogas to have in a Kundli. The person born with this yoga will have a attractive personality, will be able to influence others and will also be beautiful or good looking. The person will live a life equivalent to a king.
- Here Venus gives all the comforts and luxuries to the person. The person’s married life will be happy and prosperous and the person will lead a very successful life.
- There is no doubt, this is a Mahan Raj Yoga and the person will rise to a very high status in the society.
- This is because here Venus is in it’s most powerful position and state. Firstly, it is in the 7th house which is regarded as it’s own house and also it is in it’s own sign. Due to this, Venus becomes extremely strong.
- Now, if Sun is with Venus in the 7th house, the person will have to face problems in married life. This is because Sun gets debilitated in the Libra. When this happens, the person may get married but he could face frequent arguments with his spouse.
- However, he will still achieve great success and luck in terms of career and business.
- The person can get great business success if he does the business of women products or businesses related to women.
Venus in the 8th house for Aries Ascendant
The 8th house is the house of death, obstacles, challenges and struggles. It is the house that represents the dark side of life. It is the house of secrecy, mysticism and occult. As death itself is a mysterious thing. It also represents the sexual organs and it actually represents the hidden wealth in life. People who suddenly discover a lot of money in their life, it is due to the connection with this house.
- Venus in the 8th house, firstly, from the 8th house Venus directly aspects the 2nd house of wealth. Here Venus makes the wealth of the person very strong.
- Especially, the person gains the wealth of his parents or ancestors.
- The person will be a follower of Tantra and Mantra and the person will indulge into activities related to tantra and mantra. The person will have great interest in finding hidden knowledge and especially, the person can also become a astrologer.
- This is because Venus is the main Karka for Astrology. Venus represents the knowledge of Vedas and Vedic Astrology so here, Venus will help the person find hidden knowledge. Such people understand Astrology much faster than others.
- Since the 8th house is the house of death, this doesn’t mean that the person will face problems in married life because Venus is the lord of the 7th house in Aries Ascendant. Here, Venus will actually make the financial status of the person very strong.
- Venus in the 8th house overall gives great results. There’s nothing bad about having Venus in the 8th house.
Venus in the 9th house for Aries Ascendant.
The 9th house is one of the most important houses in Vedic Astrology as it is the house of fate and bhagya. How quickly a person grows in life and gains success is all determined by the 9th house. The 9th house basically denotes opportunities in life that a person gets. The 9th house also represents dharma, religion and spiritual things. A person having a strong 9th house, his bhagya will always support him.
- When Venus sits in the 9th house, the Bhagya of the person will be strong. Venus also gives lots of fortune and prosperity to the person in his life. He may walk 2 steps and fate will walk the rest of the steps for him.
- Venus in the 9th house also creates a very auspicious wealth yoga called “Maha Dhan Yoga”. In the life of the person, he will be blessed with lots of wealth and prosperity and if he wishes to, he will be able to earn a lot of money in life.
- The person will be able to travel to a lot of places, especially foreign lands.
- Venus in the 9th house, no doubt brings lots of wealth and success to the person and it shines the fate of the person.
- The person can also get lot of success in the fields of arts and creativity.
- If Venus is in a weak state or in less degrees or aspect by planets like Rahu, Ketu, or Sun, then the result of bhagya that the person was supposed to get, he will get in less amounts.
- The person’s Bhagya and wealth will quickly rise after marriage.
Venus in the 10th house For Aries Ascendant
The 10th house in Vedic Astrology in known as the Karma Bhava, because it is the of Career and work. It is the house that represents our father and it is essentially the house of career. The 10th house is also the house that relates to fame and popularity. This 10th house also represents politics and government jobs.
- Venus sitting in the 10th house gives good results. As it is in the sign of Capricorn which is a friendly sign.
- Since the lord of the wealth house, is sitting in the 10th house, the person’s wealth and career will quickly rise after marriage.
- It also denotes a person who even though is born in a poor family will rise to a very high status and financial condition in the future through his career. This is because the 2nd house lord which is Venus is now sitting in the 10th house of career. This is an extremely great position.
- The person become very wealthy in his lifetime.
- The person will be able to achieve all the comforts, luxuries and wealth in life through his career and the more great work the person does in his career, the wealthier , the person becomes.
- However, such people have to respect women, serve his mother and family.
Venus in the 11th house for Aries ascendant
The 11th house is considered to be one of the most auspicious houses. This is because in the 11th house, all the planets give great results in the 11th house. In fact, having planet in the 11th house itself is considered to be very lucky. It is the house that represents our earnings and earning potential. It is 2nd to the 10th house, therefore, it is the wealth earn from our Karma or Career.
- Venus in the 11th house gives excellent results in terms of wealth. It creates a very big wealth Yoga called “Maha Dhan Yoga”. The person having this yoga in their birth chart earns lots of wealth in their life. He will be able to become a millionaire or a billionaire.
- The financial condition of the person is going to be very strong in his life. The person will be able to earn a lot of money in his lifetime.
- The person will also be able to earn his wealth by working along with women.
- The person’s wealth will quickly rise in his life after marriage.
- It is suggested that such people should make their own spouse as business partners, as it will be very beneficial for the business.
- Even if your spouse is not interested in your business, which could happen, have her or him invest some of her own money in your business. This is still be very beneficial for your business.
- From the 11th house, Venus directly aspects the 5th house, and here Venus makes the native intelligent and educated. Here, Venus not only makes the native very intelligent but it gives him that creative intelligence. It grows the creativity of the person.
- It is also seen that people with such position of Venus earn using their creativity or work in the fields of creativity or arts.
- Such people may also work in the fields of film, media, and entertainment. All the creative fields are represented by Venus and people may work in these fields.
Venus in the 12th house for Aries Ascendant.
The 12th house is probably one of the most isolated house in Vedic Astrology. It is the house that is responsible for separation or so called “Moksha” and Freedom. It is the house that represents isolation, expenses, hospitals, jails and court. It is also the house where Venus gets exalted and very strong. In fact, Venus in the 12th house gives excellent results.
- Venus in the 12th house, Venus gets exalted here and the 12th house is also the Karak house for Venus. Venus here gives very auspicious results.
- The person will travel to a lot of foreign lands, will spend money on luxurious things and comforts.
- In terms of comforts, peace and happiness, Venus gives everything to the person.
- The married life of the person will also be very peaceful and stable.
- However, Since 12th house is 6th from the 7th house, the person still has to be careful,not to indulge in extra martial affairs. The person should not loosen his character and get a bad name in the society.
- Venus here provides great results to the native only if the person is loyal to the family, loyal to his spouse and is a man of good character.
- Else, the moment, the person starts to indulge in other bad activities, Venus starts giving opposition results and the person start to spend on unnecessary things. He may develop bad habits or addictions or even come into a situation of divorce.
- Because Venus in the 12th house is going to give excellent results to the native. And the more he serves the women’s, helps women in the society and serves his own spouse, the better Venus gets and gives even better results.
- As according to Shastras, Venus in the 12th house makes the person extremely “Bhagyawani”.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology1 year ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?