Becoming a Doctor is no doubt, difficult. It’s a path that requires hard work as well as skill and knowledge to really become a good doctor. But if one succeeds, one can make a lot of money from the medical career. Not only that, one will be well respected and honoured in the society.
What’s Yogas are there in Vedic Astrology that can tell us that if or not, a person is blessed with the capability to become a successful doctor?.
Is it possible to find out if a person has the potential to heal through Vedic Astrology?.
If being a Doctor is a dream of yours, and you wish to find out if you have the Yoga for become a successful Doctor in your life, then in this article, we will be deeply discussing about Yogas for becoming a doctor in Vedic astrology.
Keep in mind that there are millions of Vedic Astrology Yogas. Which means, even when a person has the Yoga for becoming a successful Doctor, he may actually not become one due to several reasons, one of them being hardwork.
While, even if a person doesn’t have the Yoga for becoming a Doctor, he can still become a successful doctor, if just one or two planets support him and if his hard working capability is very strong.
Therefore, here, Yoga’s do matter, and if you have one that blessed you with a Doctor’s career, if you take 2 steps, you may reach 8 steps ahead. However, for some, it is not the case.
Personal Experience: Because I myself have the Yoga for becoming a great doctor. So, much so that I naturally possess the ability to heal others with my words and action. This all came from certain planetary positions in my birth chart that allows me to naturally find solutions, to problems and heal people. I didn’t realise this until, I got into Vedic Astrology. However, I did not become a Doctor, because I didn’t choose to become one at all. In fact, Science and Engineering was too far away from me. However, I did realise that, life naturally dragged me into choosing a medical field, however, because my field of study was different, I didn’t become one. But the important thing to note here is that, If one has the Yoga for becoming a Doctor, it’s either life that somehow drags you into the medical field, or somehow, from your inside, you will start to desire to become a doctor or work in the medical field. However, this does not mean that one can become a Doctor just because life dragged him into becoming one. Because this is just an opportunity and what you do with the opportunity is a totally different story and after one gets the chance to become a doctor, hard work and intelligence is what helps him survive and stick to the field.
The Truth is if you are too good as a Doctor, you don’t need any Yogas to become one. But making money is a different story.
We will be discussing all about this in this article.
Vedic Astrology and Doctor, Surgeon, and Medicine.
In Vedic Astrology, the main Karaka for blood is Mars. Because Mars is red and it represents our blood. Similarly, Mars also represents Doctors, Surgeons, and Medicine.
Of course, other planets also take some roles into the medical profession, like Sun. However, if we were to talk about the one planet that decides if one really has the potential to become a Doctor, then it is the planet Mars.
And Mars especially represents Surgeons, because they work with the internal organs which means they are constantly in contact with Blood on their hands.
While, if you look and actually research online about which planets represents professions related to Medicine and Doctor, it’s all of them. All the planets have a specific role in taking a person into the medical profession.
But Mars becomes the Karaka for medical profession, just like Sun who is the main Karaka for Government Jobs and Politics. Even though, Mars also represents Government Jobs, Sun is the signifactor of professions related to the government.
The main reason is not only because Mars represents blood and the red colour but because of the way Mars is and it’s personality.
To become a doctor, one requires a really strong heart. One also has the work extremely hard and sometimes, one has to work for 24 hours straight, without having any sleep.
Because a Doctor is constantly in contact with people who are sick, dying and sometimes, people die in their own hands.
Which means just having the knowledge of Medicine, Cure and skill is not enough to become a Doctor.
One needs to be courageous, and has to have a level of energy that almost seems unlimited. Which even if a person works for 24 hours straight, he can still have the energy to go home, cook food for himself and then sleep.
Only a person with strong Mars, can do such thing.
Not only that, Doctors take quick but strong and smart analytical decisions. If you think about it, out of all the planets, only people with Strong Mars possess such quality.
No doubt, they may take decisions at haste and that is a bad quality but when a person is dying, you will need to act fast and be perfect.
This is all the reasons why Mars becomes the main Karaka for Medical profession.
Because in seeing dead people everyday and saving the lives of the people, that’s similar to the work of a soldier. Because even soldiers face dead people and they also saves people’s lives and fight for the nation. Mars is also the Karaka for Soldiers and Military.
Doctors are no different from Soldiers.
Important Houses and Planets To Become a Doctor
5th house (Education & Intelligence) – The 5th house is the house of intelligence, education and children. It is the intelligence house. Which means that the 5th house becomes extremely important when accessing whether or not, a person will get into the field of medical profession or not. Because for Doctors, intelligence is the first skill that he needs to have.
10th house (Career) – 10th house is the house of profession and it is also the house of fame and career. The 10th house is also the house where Mars becomes naturally strong or Digbali. Therefore, it is very important to check the conditions of the 10th house. If the 10th house is strong, a person rises very quickly in his career and achieves great success. While if the 10th house is weak, a person can struggle a lot, finding opportunities in life for Career success.
6th house & 12th House (Diseases & Hospital) – The 6th house in Vedic Astrology is the house of diseases and enemies. It is the house that tells us whether a person will suffer from a bad disease or not. Or is he protected from diseases. While the 12th house is the house of losses, and it is also the house of hospitals. Which means that the 12th house and the 6th house plays a very important role in taking a person into the medical field. No doubt, the 6th and 12th houses are bad houses, however, if they are strong, a person will gain powers of spirituality and the ability to heal others.
9th house (Fate or Bhagya) – The 9th house represents our Bhagya. What life has given us as a blessing in this lifetime. A strong 9th house means that a persons fate and bhagya is very strong. Therefore, he will be able to get opportunities in his life more easily. The 9th house connected with the wealth houses like 2nd or 11th house means that the person is destined to become wealthy in life. Which means if he tries to become wealthy, Fate or Bhagya will support him. Similarly, a weak 9th house means that the person might have to work really hard in life to unlock his fate and gain opportunities and success in life. For becoming a doctor, the 9th house also plays a very important role. The 9th house is also the house of protection.
Mars – Mars as we talked about earlier is the main Karaka for Doctor or Career in Medical Field. Mars represents Blood and therefore, to become a Doctor, a person will need to have a strong Mars in his birth chart.
Jupiter – However, Mars alone being too strong is actually not enough to help a person rise in the field of becoming a Doctor. Yes, If Mars is strong, the person will have the capability to become a Doctor and he may actually succeed in it. But he may have to face a lot of risks and life-threatening moments in his life. Because Mars can make a person become too impatient and give him a lot of aggression. If Jupiter is in a good position and also strong in a birth chart, a person gets the ability to heal others. Because Jupiter is also the planet that is responsible to Cure others. Therefore, having a strong Jupiter, but a balanced Mars is the best position for becoming a Doctor.
Moon and Sun – Moon is our mind and Sun is our confidence or “Atma-Viswahs”. A Doctor needs to have both a stable, patience but an intelligent mind and a strong willpower to save the lives of other people. If Moon is weak, the person starts to lose focus. And as we know, a Doctor’s main skill is not only intelligence but his ability to focus even in the worst of the worst conditions and not get panic. While Sun is important because if a person has a strong Sun, he will be able to look far, he will get the confidence in his work and he will not give up.
One thing to remember is that no human being is perfect. Which means that if you actually have all the planets mentioned above strongly positioned, no doubt, you can easily become a Doctor. However, many times, people may have Mars and Jupiter strong, which means he has the potential to heal others and do well as a Doctor. However, if his Moon is weak, it can be hard for the person to stick in the medical field. In other words, if some planets are weak in your birth chart, it just means that you will have to put some extra effort into the things that those planets represent.
Vedic Astrology Yogas For Becoming Doctor or a Surgeon
- Exalted Mars in the 10th house can make a person, a really successful Surgeon, Doctor or it will make the person become successful in the business of medicine.
- Exalted or strong Sun in the birth chart can make a person become a successful Doctor.
- Sun, Moon and Mars in Kendra houses either conjunct or positioned separately in any Kendra houses can make a person become great doctors.
- If Lord of the 10th house and 12th house, aspect each other, the person can get into the field of medical profession. The person will also get the ability to heal others, if the lord of the 12th house is Jupiter.
- If Mars is in the 10th house and is also the lord of the 6th house, the person can become a surgeon.
- If Mars is with the lord of the 10th house or 6th house or aspects these houses or lords, the person will become a surgeon.
- If 1st house lord, 6th house lord and 10th house lord are connected to each other, either through conjunction or aspect, the person will get into the field of medical profession.
- If the 10th lord is placed in the Nakshatra of Ashwini, the person becomes a Doctor or get’s into the business of medicine. As The Ashwini Nakshatra is the Nakshatra that represents Medicine.
- If 6th house is lord makes a relation with the 10th house lord, either though direct aspect or conjunction.
- The aspect of Malefic Planet like Saturn, Rahu and Mars on the 10th house gives rise to a surgeon. (Expect in bonding and cutting).
- If the 5th house is connected with the 6th house, it makes a person have good intelligence and knowledge about diseases. For example, 5th house lord in the 6th house or 6th house lord in the 5th house. Or if 5th house lord is with the 6th house lord either through aspect or conjunction.
- If Sun, Jupiter, Moon, Saturn and Mars is strong in the birth chart, the person will have the capability to become a successful doctor.
- Cancer is the sign of healing and if the 1st house lord or the 10th house lord is in the sign of cancer, the native will get into the profession of medicine if he chooses to do so.
- Lagnesh or 1st house lord, 6th house lord and 10th house lord and 12th house lord connected with each other. Makes a surgeon in vedic astrology.
- Mars or Rahu in the 10th house gives a strong indication of a surgeon as both planet denote surgeons, especially Mars. While Mars exalted or in it’s own sign in the 10th house can create a very skilled surgeon in Vedic Astrology.
- 11th lord is posited in 6th house, the person earns from a medical profession.
- 6th lord is positioned in 9th house, 5th house, or 11th house, the person’s bhagya or earnings will be from professions related to medicine and doctor.
- Jupiter in the 12th house give the person, the ability to heal others. But additionally, the 9th house lord and the 6th house lord should be connected with the 10th house either through aspect or conjunction.
- Venus and Jupiter in 6th or 12th house ,the native will go towards medical profession. Especially if Venus or Jupiter is the lord of 10th house and if any one of them are also the lords of the 12th house.
- According to Vedic Astrology, Moon should be weak in the birth chart in order for the person to be able to sense and understand poison. Because a strong moon indicates “Amrit” while a weak moon indicates “Vish”.
- But having weak moon can take a person away from the medical profession or make him quit. As he won’t be able to handle the human scenes of death and disease. To combat this, this is the reason why, having a strong Mars or Sun in the birth chart is very important. As a strong Mars will make the person be courageous and high will power.
- If Sun and Saturn are together in 10th house, the person can become a good dentist.
There is no doubt, if you have more than 3 to 4 possible yogas mentioned above, you can actually get into the field of medicine and medical profession. However, if we were to talk about success, opportunities and “Bhagya”, then you have to consider the conditions of the other planets and especially the 9th house and 1st house.
While, if people want to know if they will be able to make money from the medical field, then the answer is simple, you will have to check the 2nd house and 11th house. If these houses create just 1 Dhan Yoga in any house, it is enough to help you start your career with good amount of money. Whether it is less or more, the fact that money is coming in is the biggest blessings of Dhan Yoga. Because remember, there are still some Doctors who hardly make any money.
The main thing to remember is that regardless of other planets being weak or strong, the one planet that absolutely has to be strong is Mars. Because the planet Mars gives you the ability to work hard, and it also gives you the swiftness and speed and the courage to help others and heal people.
While, having a strong Jupiter is a huge plus point. It gives you the unique ability to heal others at a totally different level. Because of Jupiter’s influence on a person, the person will some how be able to think beyond what the current Medical Science has known so far for medicines and diseases. Due to this, a strong Jupiter is very important too.
But ultimately, it boils down to hard work. As we know, whether you have the yoga for becoming a successful doctor or not, if you are hard working, you can become anything.
That’s why there is a saying that, with Hard Work, you can change your own fate and fortune.
Which is also the reason why having Strong Mars is such a huge plus point. As Mars naturally makes a person hardworking.
To end this article, I’d say, don’t worry about Yogas and if you have them, they are only advantages or plus points in your life. You may have the ability to heal others like me, but without knowledge and the struggle of studying, practicing, no one can become a great doctor.
Therefore, Always remember, if you have a Jupiter, Mars or Sun strong in your birth chart, there is no doubt, you can definitely become a good doctor.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology1 year ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?