Aries people or the Aries Zodiac sing, the one who are born in this zodiac sign is blessed with numerous abilities and talents. The biggest strength that Aries Ascendants have within them is their “Shakti” or “Internal Energy”.
Most people when it comes to performing or doing something great in life, they really need to motivate themselves, they might need to find motivation or get a mentor to motivate them.
But for Aries Ascendants, they are blessed by Mother Nature to have extremely high levels of energy and motivation that they don’t need to find motivation in life to work hard or get success in life.
Any challenges that Aries ascendants face in life, they face the challenges without breaking any sweat.
There is no doubt, Aries Ascendants can be very impatient and that is their weakness. However, if an Aries Ascendant people learn to develop the skill of art of having patience, Miracles will start to happen in their life and they can be extremely successful in life.
Another great quality of Aries Ascendants is that they are not scared of anyone. They have the quality of being fearless, no matter what the situation is.
Fearlessness is in their personality because it is due to the planet Mars which rules their Zodiac Sign. Secondly they are also influenced by the element of fire.
The will power, courage, and confidence of Aries Ascendants are really high. They are also very loyal. Courage and Vigor is something that is within them. They do not need to learn to be courageous. They don’t need any motivation to be courageous. They are born to be courageous. They have immense levels of energy and courage.
This was all about the personality and characteristics traits of Aries Ascendants. Now let’s talk about the effect of Mercury in all 12 houses of Aries Ascendant or Lagan.
SUN or “SURYA”
Sun which is one of the only star in our solar system. Sun is the planet that enlightens every single one and every living thing on earth.
It is such that even if all the planets in your birth chart is weak or badly positioned, but if Sun alone is strong in your birth chart, Sun can take the load of your entire birth chart and bring you immense success and prosperity in life.
This is how powerful Sun can be if it is strongly positioned.
While, Mercury can give speech, Jupiter can give wealth and knowledge, Venus can give wealth and luxuries, and Moon can give wealth and imagination, the power to speak eye to eye to millions of people and move and influence the crowd. Such kind of power, only the Sun God can give to a person.
This is also the reason why Sun is the main Karaka for politics and government sector.
Because Sun represents confidence, will power and so called “Atma Viswas” in Hindi.
Without having a strong Sun, it can be very difficult to get success in life.
Sun In 1st House For Aries Ascendant
- For Aries Ascendant, Sun is one of the Main Karak Grahas for Aries Lagan.
- Here, Sun is the lord of the 5th house (House of education) and is sitting in the 1st house in the sign of Aries.
- Aries is a fiery Zodiac Sign, else it’s main element is fire and Sun is also has the fire element in it. Since both the Sun and the 1st house is of the same element, Sun here becomes extremely powerful and strong. Sun here get’s exalted or is in a very strong position.
- Strong Sun will make the person have great leadership qualities, he will be authoritative, full of self-confidence and will power. The person will get a lot of respect in the society.
- However, the person can suffer from problems of hair fall, and eye related problems.
- These problems become more prominent if there are aspects of planet like Rahu and Ketu on the 1st house.
- If there are aspects of Rahu and Ketu on the Sun, the person can also have bad relationship with his father.
- If Sun is with Mercury, it creates a yoga called “Budh-Aditya Yoga”. Here the person will achieve a lot of Success, Wealth, Name and Fame and Prosperity in his Life.
- If Sun is with Mars, then the person will become extremely hardworking. No one will be able to compete with the level of his hardwork capability. The person will achieve his success through his hardwork.
- Since Sun is the lord of the 5th house and it is sitting in the 1st house, the person will be very intelligent, will have lots of knowledge and wisdom.
- If Sun is with Venus, the person will have problems with his self image and self esteem.
Sun In 2nd House For Aries Ascendant
- The 2nd house is the house of wealth, here the lord of the 5th house(Sun) is now sitting in the 2nd house of wealth.
- The first thing to note here is to see the position of Venus in the birth chart.
- The second house is the house of speech, family, family property, ancestral property, wealth.
- Here, if Venus is situated in the 1st house, 12th house, 11th house, then Sun becomes very strong here and it will give good results to the native.
- However, If Venus is present in the 6th house, 7th house or 8th house, the person may face problems acquiring his own family property. He may have to fight for his own father’s property.
- If Sun is aspected by malefic planets like Rahu and Ketu or Saturn, then the person due to his wrong actions or decisions will lose his family property. Such a person will have a very harsh and rude way of speaking due to which people will run away from him if not controlled.
Sun in the 3rd house for Aries Ascendant.
- The 3rd house is one of the best houses for Sun to be in because it is the house of Hardwork.
- The person will be intelligent and a very hardworking person.
- Here, the native will get peace, comfort and wealth from his children. His children is going to be very hardworking.
- However, when Sun is in the 3rd house, it can create problems with siblings and frequent arguments and fights.
- But despite of that, the person will be “Bhagyawani” and his fate and fortune will be very very strong.
- The person will achieve his success and wealth in life though his hardwork.
- If Sun is with Mars, the person will achieve great success in the field of Military, Police or Army.
- If Sun is with Jupiter, the person can become a great astrologer or “Jyotish”. The person will have some of the greatest knowledge of the world.
Sun in the 4th house for Aries Ascendant.
- The 4th house is ruled by Cancer and the lord is Moon.
- Here, the lord of the 5th house Sun is now sitting in the 4th house. This creates a special Yoga called “Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga”. This is one of the top level Raj Yogas in Vedic Astrology.
- If Moon is positioned in the 5th house, 6th house or 7th house, the Moon will be “Mitra – Bhavast”, or in a friendly relation or position with Sun. This Sun will take the native into Government Sector, Govt Jobs, will give success in politics.
- However, Sun here can create problems in the health of the mother.
- Since, Sun is situated in the 4th house, it aspects the 10th house which will be very beneficial for the father. Here, the father of the native will become successful in his career, and business.
- If Sun is aspected by planets like Rahu, Ketu or Saturn, the person will be against his father and he will keep bad relations with his father. The person can also face problems in government sector, and politics and career.
- If Sun is with Mercury, this forms a really auspicious Yoga called Budh Aditya Yoga and the native will rise to a very high level in his career.
- If Sun is with Jupiter, the person will become amazingly intelligent and knowledgable. Because in the 4th house, Jupiter will be exalted. With this combination, the person will enjoy all the comforts of life, wealth, luxury and success. The person will be extremely fortunate and wealthy in life. This combination alone will be the most powerful combination for the native in the birth chart.
Sun in the 5th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Sun in the 5th house becomes “Swagrahi” or Sun is in its own sign of Leo.
- Sun in the 5th house will definitely creates problems for the native regarding child birth. In other Lagans, or Ascendants, Sun will create more problems but for Aries, the problems will be less but the native will still face problems. Because for Aries, Sun is in it’s own sign.
- The reason is because Sun is light, fire, burning and whichever house it sits in, it burns that house.
- Sun here will definitely make the native extremely intelligent and will have a strong education and knowledge base.
- Since, here, Sun is in the 5th house, the person will earn his wealth from his intelligence, and education. The person will also be very wealthy in life and it is through his knowledge and intelligence that he will gain all the success in his life.
- This Sun will give the person all kinds of success in his life. Because the 5th house is also one of the Trikona houses and Sun is the main Karaka planet for Aries Ascendant.
- If Sun is aspected by Rahu or Ketu or Saturn or it is in conjunction with these planets, then the person may face problems in early education, the person will have problems with child birth.
Sun in the 6th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Sun in the 6th house is a great position for Sun to be in. Sun doesn’t get the bad effects of the 6th house.
- Since, Sun is the lord of the 5th house, who is sitting in the 6th house, the person can face some problems in his early education or education in general. The person can also face some problems with his father or having bad relations with his father. This will only happen if on both sides of the 6th house, there are planets like Rahu Ketu, or Saturn or if Sun is aspected by Rahu, Ketu or Saturn.
- Here Sun creates a “Shatru Hanta” Yoga where the person gains victory over his enemies.
- Sun also gives lots of opportunities for success in the field of politics and government for the native.
- Such kind of person will spend his money very wisely and in the right things.
Sun in the 7th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Sun in the 7th house gets debilitated or becomes weak in the sign of Libra.
- If Sun is less than 10 degrees in your birth chart, then Sun is extremely weak in the birth chart.
- If Sun is less than 10 degrees and there are aspects of Rahu, Ketu or Malefic planets on the Sun, then the person can have a situation where he marries two times. He will face problems in his married life. His wife will also have health problems and the person will also face lots of arguments in his relationship.
- The person will be thin in his appearance.
- However, If Sun is above 10 degrees in his birth chart then the person will still face problems in his married life. However, the person will not have to marry two times.
Sun in the 8th house for Aries Ascendant.
- If the lord of the knowledge and education goes to the house of spirituality, struggle and death, it is actually not bad. However, Sun should not be aspected by Rahu or Ketu or with Rahu and Ketu or Saturn.
- And on both sides of the 8th house, there should be no malefic planets like Rahu and Ketu or Saturn.
- If Sun is in good condition, meaning, no aspects of bad planets on it, then this Sun will give long life to the person.
- The person will become spiritual and might gain a lot of knowledge in the field of spirituality.
- The person may suffer from stomach problems because 5th house represents our stomach and it’s lord Sun is sitting in the 8th house.
- Now many people may fear that if Jupiter or Mars sit with Sun in the 8th house. This combination will not give bad result at all and in fact, Sun is with Mars, it creates a “Parakram” Yoga or it makes the native extremely hardworking.
- If Sun is with Jupiter, it makes a person, a top level spiritual leader. The person’s intelligence will be very sharp and strong.
- However, if Sun is with Rahu or Ketu or Saturn, the person will become a cheater.
Sun in the 9th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Here, Sun in the 9th house becomes a Karak Garaha becomes for Aries Ascendant, 1st house and 9th houses the main Karak houses for Sun.
- From the 9th house, Sun aspects the 3rd house which is the house of hardwork. This will make the person extremely hardworking.
- The person will write his own fate and “Bhagya” through his hardwork.
- Since Sun is also the lord of one of the Trikon houses(5th house) and is sitting in Tri-Trikon House (9th house), this makes one of the most powerful position of Sun to be in. This position of Sun itself is a “Raja Yoga” giving position.
- The Sun planet alone will be able to give the person, everything in his life from riches, wealth, comforts, peace, luxuries and success in life.
- If Sun is with Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, this is even better and one of the most powerful combination for the person. The person will be the master of his own fate and he will become extremely successful in his life through his hardwork, intelligence and knowledge.
- Even if Sun is with Rahu, Ketu or Saturn, Sun will be not give bad results to the native. Yes, being with Rahu or Ketu, the person may face some problems in life but eventually, through his hardwork, he will achieve great success.
Sun in the 10th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Sun in the 10th house is known to be as “Sarvadik Karak” and it becomes “Digbali”. This means that Sun gets natural strength in the 10th house and becomes very very strong in the 10th house.
- Because 10th house is the house of father, government, government jobs, work, career, and politics. Sun is also the main karak or represents all these sectors.
- One will have to check the relationship between Saturn and Sun. If Saturn is positioned in the 2nd house, 3rd house, 4th house or 5th house, 6th house they become enemies and in this case, the result from Sun will not be so good.
- However, if Saturn is positioned in the 7th house, 8th house or 9th house, the person gets success in the field of government jobs, politics.
- However, Sun in the 10th can create problems with the Mother. The person can face bad relations with mother, or the health of the mother can be affected. This can happen if Saturn is enemies with Sun.
- Otherwise, Sun in the 10th house is an amazing position. it gives the native, lots of opportunities in the field of politics, government jobs and “Prasahsan”. The person will become really successful in this field.
Sun in the 11th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Sun in the 11th houses also one of the best positions for Sun to be in. Because even in 11th house, Sun is one of the main Karak planets.
- However, here again one has to check the relation between Saturn and Sun.
- Sun here will not let the person suffer from money problems. The person will always have money coming into his life.
- However, the person may face delays regarding child birth.
- Sun here gives lots of wealth to the native. Even if the person doesn’t have any money, money will somehow come into his life and help him when he needs it.
Sun in the 12th house for Aries Ascendant.
- Here Sun being the lord of the 5th house is now sitting in the 12th house.
- Sun in the 12th house may create some problems in the life of the person. The problems could be that the person may have a hard time getting success in his career or job.
- The person can have bad relations or unnecessary arguments with his boss.
- If Sun is aspected by planets like Rahu or Ketu or is with Rahu Ketu or Saturn then the person can suffer from eye problems. The person will spend his money in the court related matters.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology1 year ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?