Rahu is a bad or malefic planet that people normally fear. It is said that Rahu is one of the biggest reasons why we face so many difficulties and struggles in life. Rahu is also called the “Dragons Head” as it represents a person without having anybody. In actuality, Rahu doesn’t have any physical form or shape and it is a shadow planet but its serves great importance our lives.
From all the technological advancements, mobiles, smartphones, cars to the materialistic world that we live in currently, all of these are related to Rahu as it is the main Karak planet for technology. This is also the reason why so many people in the world today suffer from the problem of sleep, especially, when they keep their phones right besides their bed. Rahu is also disturbance and it creates struggles in everything that we do.
Generally, Rahu represents confusion, illusions, materialism, greed, hunger, depression and all the emotional imbalances in life. Rahu is known to bring lots of troubles into the life of the person during its Dasha and Maha-Dahsa and the period of Rahu is some of the most difficult times during the person’s life. Yes, there is no doubt, Rahu in every sense creates troubles in the life of the person. Even if Rahu is in a strong position in the birth chart, it will make sure that the person suffers at least in one or two areas of his life. For example, Rahu is considered to be very auspicious in the 10th house and it is like having a big Maha Raj Yoga when Rahu is situated in the 10th house. However, Rahu here disturbs the relationship with one’s father and creates distances. This is the reason why you will find that most of the politicians, drug lords face problems with their father, while on the other side, they are having a prosperous life in terms of wealth and fame.
Today, In this article, we will talk about what are the effects of Rahu in all 12 houses of the Aries Ascendant.
Rahu for Aries Ascendant
For Aries ascendant, lets first talk about which are the Karak planet for Aries Ascendant or Lagan. One of the most important planet for Aries is Mars and the Karak planet is Sun. As Sun when it is in the 1st house of Aries Ascendant becomes exalted and is also the lord of the 5th house. While Mars is one of the most important planet for Aries along with Jupiter.
Rahu however, is not a Karak planet for Aries as Rahu is enemies with the planet Sun. Therefore, Rahu is not considered good for Aries Ascendant and in most of the cases, Rahu creates lots of troubles into the life of the person. But this however, doesn’t happen all the time as if Rahu is in certain positions in the birth chart can actually give benefic results to the native.
Rahu is known as the Shadow planet and it gives effects similar to the planet Saturn. Rahu is like the Darkest Shadow one can find in the universe. Imagine, if the earth was inside a black hole away from the light of the Sun, where one finds only darkness and pitch black. This is Rahu.
However, even though Rahu does give malefic results to the native, Rahu is also known to give some of the best results and in fact, it gives lots of wealth, prosperity and success to the native that he/she could have never imagined. That’s why Rahu is also known as the “King -Maker” as it is one of the only planets that can change the life of the person within a short period of time taking him from Rags to Ultimate riches. Rahu is known for giving Sudden wealth or success in the life of the person. This is the reason why you hear people becoming millionaires or suddenly becoming famous and successful out of nowhere during the period of Rahu.
According to the Shastras, Rahu is a planet that is known to completely confuse the mind of the person. The person becomes devoid of logic, intelligence or intellect. Where Rahu gives cleverness, wittiness and intelligence to the person but drowns him into the ocean of greed, lust and materialism and makes him devoid of wisdom and intellect. Similarly, when a person full of wisdom, intellect and good thinking, but fails to use his logic and intelligence and all of this is done by the planet Rahu. It will somehow catch us in our lives and create problems that we cannot comprehend as to why we are facing such problems.
Now lets come to the effects of Rahu in different houses in Aries Ascendant or Lagna.
But before that lets talk a little about Aries Zodiac sign. Aries is a called “Mesh” in Hindi and Aries people are fueled by the energy of Mars. They are normally very irritable and quick-tempered and may get aggressive sometimes. One of their weak points is impatience, as Aries people lack a lot of patience but however, Aries is one of the most hyper active zodiac signs as no other signs can compare to their energy levels. They are filled with energy, courage and vigor due to which many of the high end police officials, government officials and army men are all of Aries ascendant or have great influence of the Aries Zodiac sign on their Chart.
Rahu in the 1st house for Aries Ascendant.
Rahu in the 1st house for Aries Ascendant is in the sign of Aries and the house is ruled by the planet Mars. Here Rahu gives good results if Mars is in a benefic position, but is Mars is in a bad position in the birth chart then here Rahu can become troublesome for the native.
- Rahu is a shadow planet and it takes the form of the planet that it sits with. In this case, the position of Mars becomes very important while analyzing the results of Rahu.
- Rahu in the 1st house can make the person self-centered and dominating. While, it can also make the person aggressive and short-tempered. Rahu here further makes the person more short-tempered due to the influence of Mars on the 1st house.
- If Mars is with Rahu in the 1st house, then this is a very auspicious position as Mars here creates a very Auspicious Raj Yoga called Ruchak Raj Yoga and in this case, Rahu is a shadow planet which takes the form of the planet it sits with, therefore, Rahu also gives results according to Mars.
- Rahu here makes the native very clever, witted, and lust for material comforts. However, the intelligent and has obsessions for his self and it’s hard for him to bear criticism.
- The person will get lots of wealth opportunities in life, especially sudden wealth in his lifetime. The reason is that the next house to Rahu is the 2nd house and the 1st house is the 12th to the 2nd house.
- However, If Mars is situated in houses like 6, 8, and 12 and Rahu here gives bad results to the native. If there are no aspects of benefic planets on Rahu, then Rahu here will be very troublesome for the native.
- Here one must see the strength of the Degree of Rahu, if Rahu is in a weak degree like 1 – 6 or above 25 then, if badly positioned, Rahu won’t be able to give bad results.
- But if Rahu is in a Bad position and if Mars is in the 6, 8, 12 houses, and if Rahu is strong with 12 – 18 degrees, then Rahu here will be very troublesome for the native.
- Rahu from the 1st house aspects the 5th house and if in a good position, Rahu gives children to the native, brings growth in education, and makes the person very intelligent. However, If Rahu is badly positioned, then Rahu here gives bad results. It makes the native be devoid of children or will have a problem having children. The native won’t be able to concentrate in his studies and will have a confused mindset or intelligence.
- Rahu in the 1st house can create arguments in married life with the spouse. The person may face problems in the relationship and if Saturn is also aspecting the 7th house, this may lead to divorce situations.
- Rahu here may create problems regarding getting opportunities in life. The person’s fate may not support him as he’d like it to and many times, he may face problems in his career.
- The bad effects of Rahu happen when Mars is affiliated in the Birth chart. While, if Mars is in a good position, then the person will get good benefits of Rahu.
Rahu in the 2nd House For Aries Ascendant
Rahu in the 2nd house for Aries ascendant is a very good position for Rahu to be in. The 2nd house is the house of wealth, family, speech and family wealth and inheritance. According to many Vedic Rishis, Rahu gets exalted in the Taurus and it considers Gemini to be it’s own sign. Therefore, Rahu here is in an exalted state and gives excellent results to the native. Especially, when considering wealth as a factor.
- The 2nd house is ruled by the planet Venus, therefore, here it is very important to check the position of Venus in the Birth Chart. If Venus is in a good position in the Birth chart, for example, If Venus is in the Kendra houses (1,4,7,10) or Trikonas(1,5,7) else if Venus is in the 12th house, then Rahu here gives excellent results. The person will earn lots of money in his lifetime and Rahu here gives lots of wealth and money to the native.
- Rahu is the Karaka of lottery, trading and gambling and in Rahu in 2nd house, gives lots of opportunities for the native to earn wealth from lottery. The reason is that Rahu here directly aspects the 8th house, which is the house of sudden wealth and fame. This becomes one of the best combinations for someone who wants to earn wealth from the Stock Market and Lottery.
- Rahu in the 2nd house makes a person have a very aggressive style of speaking. The speech of the person will be such that, people may not like to hear what he is talking. This is the reason why, people with such a position of Rahu may have the tendency to talk rudely to people. This speaking style could be the reason why the person will lose money and not gain success in life.
- Rahu in the 2nd house aspects the 6th house of enemies, diseases, and debt. Here, Rahu protects the native from his enemies and gives victory over his enemies as it is said that Rahu in the 6th house creates a “Shatru Hanta Yoga”. Even the aspect of Rahu in the 6th house is good for the native. But yes, the native will still have many enemies in his life, but they would be able to harm the native.
- The native may be vulnerable to accidents in his life and he may get into an accident in his life. This is because Rahu from the 2nd house also aspects the 8th house of sudden events and accidents. Here, if Venus is strongly positioned in the birth chart, then the person will be saved from death. Else, the person will be very vulnerable to getting into accidents in life.
- Rahu also aspects the 10th house from the 2nd house and as we know, the 10th house is the Karak house for Rahu therefore, Rahu here brings immense success for the native in terms of career and job success. However, due to the nature of Rahu, yes, the person may face minor problems in work and job but there is no doubt, he will be able to go through all the obstacles at work and gain success in life. As long as the native doesn’t give up, success is always at his hands with this placement of Rahu, therefore, it is important to stick and consistently work on your career.
- A person with his intelligence and cleverness will gain success at his job or work.
- Many people ask that, If Venus is in the 12th house, is it a good placement in comparison to the Rahu placement. Yes, Venus becomes extremely strong in the 12th house and the native becomes destined in life to enjoy the material comforts of life. However, since the 12th house is the house of expenditure, expenses, and enjoyment, the person may develop bad habits because of Venus in the 12th house and Rahu in the 2nd house. Especially, the person may have the vulnerability of getting addicted to alcohol.
- Here you have to check the degree in which Rahu is situated in, the stronger the degree i.e between 12 – 18, Rahu here gives more wealth to the person.
Rahu in the 3rd house for Aries Ascendant.
Rahu in the 3rd house for Aries Ascendant is a very good position for Rahu to be in. Not only Rahu is the Karak planet for the 3rd house, it considers the zodiac sign Gemini to be it’s own Mool Trikon sign. While some gurus, believe that Rahu get’s exalted in the Gemini Zodiac sign, in both ways Rahu here gives excellent results.
- Here one must check the position of Mercury in the birth chart and which house Mercury is placed in. If Mercury is placed in Kendra houses (1,4,7,10) or Trikonas (1,5,9), then Rahu here gives amazing results. The reason is that for Aries 3rd house is ruled by the sign Gemini and the lord is Mercury.
- If this is the case, then Rahu here gives great results to the native and even if Mercury is with Rahu, Rahu gives good results.
- The person will be good relations with his small brothers.
- The person will use the power of hard work to achieve everything in life. The person will be a natural hard worker and it is due to hard work that he becomes successful in life.
- However, if Mercury is weak in the birth chart, or in the houses 6, 8, 12th then Rahu here can give some problem to the native. The person may not have good relationship with his siblings. It will be hard for the person to get opportunities in life, or sometimes, when he is close to getting an opportunity, he loses it at the last moment.
- Rahu’s aspect on the 7th house from the 3rd house is not considered good. It is always one situation of Rahu where no matter how strong Rahu is, when it aspects the 7th house, it may create some problems in married life. These problems could be frequent arguments and misunderstandings with spouse. However, if there are no benefic aspects on the 7th house, the married life of the person will be great as long as Mercury is in a good position. However, Rahu here won’t let the marriage break.
- The problem arises when Mercury is in a bad state in the birth chart, and if it is aspected by Malefic planets like Saturn, Sun, or Mars or if the 7th house is aspected by malefic planets, then the person may face lots of problems in the married life.
- The thing to understand here is that Rahu will always create problems in the life of the person no matter if Rahu is strong or weak. However, when the lord of the house that Rahu is situated in is strong, this will make Rahu also give good results along with some minor bad results. Because the nature of Rahu is to create problems in the life of the person.
- Rahu from the 3rd house also aspects the 9th house and here, Rahu may break the relationship with his father or create problems with his father. The native may the fullest opportunity to be close with his father.
- Rahu here may also create problems in regard to career and fate. The person may find it troublesome getting opportunities in life or getting success in life but eventually, the person will achieve success in life. The reason is that Rahu is in the 3rd house and here if the person makes friends with Hard work, even if it is troublesome and it takes time to achieve success, in the end, the person will achieve success.
- Rahu from the 3rd house also aspects the 11th house of wealth and gains and here Rahu makes the person street smart and intelligent. It is due to his intelligent and clever nature of mind that he will earn his wealth in his life. There is no doubt, Rahu gives excellent results in the 11th house, and even if it aspects the 11th house, Rahu here gives lots of wealth opportunities to the native.
Rahu in the 4th house for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in the 4th house for Aries ascendant is good position if Moon is in a good state in the birth chart. Else Rahu in the 4th house is not considered to be a good position because the 4th house is ruled by Moon and Moon is an enemy planet to Rahu.
- Rahu here can make the person face lots of betrayal from his friends.
- The person can suffer from several disappointments in life and the person may have a bad relationship with his mother or the person may have to live away from his mother. The person’s mother may also have to suffer from some sickness.
- The person may not be able to enjoy the comforts of luxury and will not own many properties or land.
- There could be lots of situations of arguments and fight at home.
- The person will frequently face betrayal in his life and the person may suffer from bad reputation within his society.
- However, if Moon is in a good position, that is if it is in the Kendra houses or Trikonas, there can be a possibility Rahu giving bad results but it won’t be very bad. To some extent, the bad effects of Rahu will be less and when a situation that is about to turn bad, will be saved at the last moment.
- However, Even if Rahu is in a good state with Moon being situated in good houses and aspected by benefic planets, the home environment of the person will still be full of problems, arguments and frequent tension happening within the home. But despite of this, the person will still be able to live in a good home, full of comforts and will be able to buy properties or land.
- One thing to note here is the Rahu in the 4th house also gives rise to the Yoga of getting into accidents in life. The reason is because Rahu from the 4th house aspects the 8th house of sudden events and accidents. Due to this, the person may be very vulnerable to getting into accidents and getting injured in life.
- But regardless of that, if Moon is in a good position, Rahu here also gives lots of wealth to the native. Especially, wealth from lottery and sudden gain of wealth in his lifetime.
- Rahu from the 4th house also aspects the 10th house where Rahu is known to be a Karak planet in the 10th house. Here, in terms of career, Rahu gives excellent results taking the person to government jobs giving him success in the field of politics and government. If the person wishes to, the person will have great success and chance in the government sector.
- With this position of Rahu, the person can achieve great heights in his career. The person will be able to gain lots of fame, respect, and honor in society. However, if Moon is weak in the birth chart, the person can face lots of difficulties in his life regarding his career and job.
Rahu in the 5th house for Aries Ascendant.
Rahu in the 5th house for Aries Ascendant is not considered to be a good position if Sun is weak in the birth chart. This is because 5th house is ruled by the sign Leo for Aries people and the lord is Sun. Sun is an enemy planet for Rahu due to which Rahu here can create some big problems for the native.
- Firstly, the 5th house is the house of intelligence, children, childbirth, romance, and stock market trading. Here the person may suffer from many miscarriages, especially, if the planet Sun is weak in the birth chart and the 5th house is aspected by bad planets like Saturn, or Mars.
- However, this doesn’t mean that the person will not have a child, because as long as there are benefic planets aspecting the 5th house or Venus, at the end even if it is delayed, the person will have a child despite miscarriages. The probability of miscarriage goes up when the 5th house is aspected by malefic planets and if Venus is also weak in the birth chart. Else, the person will have children late in life.
- This is because the nature of Rahu is like Saturn and it delays things in life as aspects related to the house but in the end, it does give it to the person.
- The native may also face lots of problems in education and studies. The person may not be able to study at all because Rahu here can distract and confuse the person.
- Yes, many times Rahu here can make the person fail in studies or in education. But the person will not be devoid of intelligence, and in fact, the person will be very intelligent in his life. He will possess the quality of being “Street Smart” and because of his ignorance and unwillingness to study, it may seem that the person is dumb because he is not good in studies. But that doesn’t mean, he is not intelligent. Rahu here makes the person very clever and smart.
- I have seen in so many charts that, yes Rahu in the 5th house does give problems in education in the beginning, especially during childhood, the native may never like to study but internally he will be very very intelligent.
- The person will have lots of contacts within the government and political sector.
- Rahu here is great for the native in terms of wealth and the person will earn his wealth through his sheer intelligence.
- In terms of career and fate, Rahu here brings growth into life of person in his later years. Yes, in his early days of career and life, he may have to go through lots of ups and downs, but in the later half, he becomes very successful.
- Rahu from the 5th house aspects the 1st house which is the lagna. Here, Rahu can make the person very irritable and he will have short-temper.
Rahu in the 6th house for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in the 6th house for Aries Ascendant is a great position for Rahu to be in. As we know, the 6th house is the house of enemies, debt and diseases and Rahu here gives excellent results. Rahu here creates a “Shatru Hanta Yoga” and this yoga is especially intensified if Mercury is also in the 6th house. According to this yoga, the native will gain victory over his enemies.
- It is said that such people with Rahu in the 6th house will be a bold tiger or a lion against his enemies. Their enemies won’t be able to damage or harm the person.
- This is also a great position for government sector and politics and many of big politicians and government officials have this position of Rahu.
- The person will also have lots of enemies in his lifetime. But they won’t be able to destroy the native.
- If there are no aspects of benefic planets on the 6th house, the person will suffer from lots of diseases in his lifetime.
- The reason is because Mercury is an Akarak Grah for Aries ascendant and Mercury is the lord of the 6th house. Rahu being in the 6th house, if it is alone will start giving bad results and one of the problems that the native will face is diseases.
- However, if Mercury is in a good position and there are benefic aspects of planets like Jupiter Venus on the 6th house, then yes, the person may suffer from diseases but he will be able to be free from it.
- Rahu’s aspect on the 12th house is not considered good as Rahu from the 6th house directly aspects the 12th house of courts, hospitals and isolation. Here, the person has the probability of getting into unnecessary troubles in life and getting behind bars. Therefore, it is advised for such natives to avoid getting into trouble and doing bad deeds in life.
- The person may have a lavish spending habit and may get into the loop of addiction if mercury is in a bad state in the birth chart. Due to which, the person’s wealth may go at loss and he may waste his wealth on diseases and court cases.
- The person will also travel a lot and may get the opportunity to travel to foreign lands and places.
Rahu in the 7th house for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in the 7th house for Aries Ascendant is not considered good as it gives bad results in terms of marriage and spouse relationship. If the person is doing business, he can face problems and arguments with his business partner. The 7th house is the house of marriage, partnerships and business and usually, Rahu is not considered good here. However, one has to check the position of Venus in the birth chart. Because for Aries Ascendant, Venus is the lord of the 7th house.
- Rahu in the 7th house is good for business as Rahu here brings growth into the life of the person in terms of business. However, in the case of partnerships, Rahu here will create problems.
- Rahu in the 7th house directly aspects the 1st house which is the self and here Rahu creates lots of confusion into the mind of the person. The person may be very confused in his lifetime. This is because Rahu is an illusion, and it often misguides the person and makes his intelligence turn against him. The person may make a good decision until it turns out that, it was actually a bad decision.
- Rahu in the 7th house also makes the person become obsessed with women and may get into lots of bad habits in his lifetime. He may become vulnerable to addictions.
- There is no doubt, the person gains lots of success in business and it is often advised for such people to do business alone.
- Here Rahu also gives lots of wealth to the native and the native will earn a good amount of wealth throughout his lifetime.
- Here the native will also be short-tempered and very irritable. The native may get irritated for small things in life and this is also one of the reasons why the married life of the person doesn’t go smoothly.
- Rahu here, however, makes the person extremely hard working and this is one reason why the native gains lots of success in the fields of business.
- If Venus is weak in the birth chart, then the person may have a bad character and he will suffer from the problem of low self-esteem due to his bad habits and character. The person also may not have a very peaceful married life and he will frequently have to face fights and arguments with his spouse. If Saturn or Mars aspects the 7th house, then the person may face the situation of divorce.
- However, if Venus is strong in the birth chart that is if Venus is posited in the Kendra Houses or Trikonas, then the person who was getting problems of bad habits and bad character, he will be saved.
Rahu in the 8th house for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in the 8th house for Aries Ascendant is a very difficult position for Rahu to be in. It is said that the 8th house is the house of death, struggles, obstacles, accidents and sudden wealth in life. The 8th house is 12th from the 9th house which means, the 8th house the loss for fate or loss of fortune for the native. Rahu here in the 8th house creates lots of troubles and struggles for the native.
- Rahu in the 8th house no doubt brings troubles into the life of the person. However, since the 8th house is ruled by Mars, one has to check the position of Mars in the birth chart.
- If Mars is also strong in the birth chart, then the bad effects of Rahu will be less for the native but Rahu will still create some troubles for the native.
- But if Mars is in a bad position in the birth chart, that is if it is in houses 2, 6, 8, 11 or 12 and there is no aspect of benefic planets in the 8th house or Mars, then the person faces lots of troubles.
- The person will suffer from many kinds of diseases and he will be vulnerable to lots of accidents in his lifetime.
- His fate and “Bhagya” will not support the native and he will have to struggle a lot in life in order to earn money or live a peaceful life.
- Rahu here can make the person a lavish spender and the money he gets in his life, he won’t be able to save due to his bad habits, or due to problems in court and family.
- The person will have to face problems regarding family matters and inherited property. There will be lots of fights and arguments in his home.
- However, If Rahu has aspects of the benefic planet upon it, like Jupiter, Mercury, or Venus, then this Rahu here has the potential to give sudden wealth to the person. Suddenly in his life, the person amasses lots of wealth.
- The person will be able to get wealth from unknown sources and sources that even society cannot explain.
- If Rahu is in a benefic position aspected by Jupiter or Venus then, the person will face court problems but he will become victorious.
- However, Rahu here whether benefic or malefic, the person will always have some kind of tension or fight within the family environment.
Rahu in the 9th house for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in the 9th house for Aries ascendant is one of the best positions for Rahu to be in. According to Vedic Astrology, Bad planets like Rahu do very well in the 9th house as it is one of the Laxmi Stanas. Rahu here no doubt weakens the 9th house, meaning, the native may not have a good relationship with his father or may not have a father or may have to live away from his father. But in terms of fate and fortune, Rahu here brings growth into the life of the person.
- Rahu here makes the life of person difficult in the early days of his life, especially during his childhood and teenage years. But his later half of his life will be very fruitful.
- The person becomes very dharmic and takes great interest in tantra mantra and yoga.
- Rahu from the 9th house aspects the 1st house of the self and here Rahu makes the person have a great personality. It makes the personality of the person very strong and bold.
- Here, If Jupiter is in the Kendra or Trikona houses, then Rahu here gives even better results. The person becomes very religious and is fortunate and wealthy in life.
- The person will travel to many foreign lands and may also settle there.
- Rahu from the 9th house also aspects the 5th house of education, children and intelligence. Here, there is no doubt, the person will be intelligent and clever. However, there may be some problems and obstacles regarding completing education. But the person will later on successfully complete his education.
- There may also be problems in children and child birth may be delayed but the person will not be devoid of a child.
- However, if there are aspects of bad planets like Saturn on the 9th house, then Rahu here will give bad results and the person may face big problems in terms of education and career.
Rahu in the 10th house For Aries Ascendant
Rahu in the 10th house for Aries Ascendant is a great position for Rahu to be in. As Rahu in the 10th house gives results equivalent to a “Raj Yoga”. This is a great position for government jobs and politics as Rahu here gives great results in these fields.
- The person becomes a great officer, chairman, leader or a politician or something equivalent with this position of Rahu.
- The person will earn great fame and fortune in his lifetime.
- Rahu is known to give bad effects even if it is strong, therefore, Rahu here in the 10th house may make the person have bad relationship with his father. The opinions, values and virtues of the person may not match with his father.
- Rahu from the 10th house aspects the 2nd house of wealth and family and here the native will earn lots of wealth and fortune in his lifetime. He will earn his wealth from many different sources.
- The person may have a situation in life where he is not able to stay in his home because of his work and career as he will be very busy in his life.
- Here, the native may have a very argumentative environment at his home. He may frequently have to face fights with his spouse and family members.
- The person will have lots of enemies in his lifetime, however, he will emerge victorious over his enemies. His enemies won’t be able to harm or defeat the person.
Rahu in the 11th house for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in the 11th house for Aries Ascendant is a great position for Rahu to be in. In the 11th house Rahu gives excellent results in terms of wealth and money. The person will be able to earn lots of wealth in his lifetime and will earn his money from different sources.
Rahu in the 11th house has the potential to give sudden wealth in the person’s life as in suddenly the person will earn so much wealth in his lifetime.
Rahu here however will create problems in terms of children and child birth. But the person will have children in his life.
The education of the native may also be troublesome and he will face problems in learning and during his education. However, the person will still be one of the most intelligent people. Even though, Rahu here will create lots of distractions for the person, internally, the person will be intelligent.
The person will never have to face the problems of money in his lifetime.
The person will be very hardworking.
The person may not have a good relationship with his brothers but if the person wants, he will be able to make the relationship better.
The person may have to live away from his children.
The married life of the person will be very troublesome in the beginning years of marriage but as time passes by, the problems will lessen as the couple gets to understand each other better.
In terms of wealth and especially wealth from lottery and trading, Rahu here gives excellent results to the native.
Rahu in the 12th house for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in the 12th house for Aries Ascendant is not considered a good position. As it is said that malefic planets like Rahu do not give good results in the 12th house. The 12th house is the house of foreign lands, jails, hospitals, isolation and expenditure and here Rahu can create lots of problems in these areas of life.
- The person may face problems of court matters and in some cases if Rahu is really bad, the person may also go to the jail.
- The health of the native may Detroit due to which his wealth will be wasted on health and hospitals.
- The person may also have to live away from his homeland or the person may live in foreign lands.
- However, If Jupiter is strong in the birth chart and if Jupiter and Venus is aspecting the 12th house, then the bad effects of Rahu will be reduced to a great extend.
- Then, Rahu here will no doubt make the person a lavish spender, but he will spend his money on his own peace, comforts and luxury. He will spend his money on things that grow in life and he will also become dharmic and will spend on religious things.
- The person may get or developed bad habits in life and this will be one prominent reason why he will have to go to hospitals, or live in isolation.
- The person will be vulnerable to diseases and he may get into accidents in life.
- However, if Jupiter is strong, then Rahu here won’t give bad results.
- Animal Astrology2 years ago
Significance of Pigeons Coming To Your House
- Astrology1 year ago
How To Read Navamsa Chart In Vedic Astrology (D9 Chart)
- Astrology11 months ago
Benefits of Chanting Siddha Kunjika Stotram
- Animal Astrology10 months ago
Benefits of Feeding Dogs in Astrology: How They Help Remove Graha Dosh
- Astrology1 year ago
Massive Fame In Vedic Astrology
- Animal Astrology11 months ago
Meaning of Owl Coming To Your House Or Seeing One| Owl Symbolism in Vedic Astrology
- Astrology1 year ago
Budh Aditya Yoga Benefits In Different Houses: Can It make you Ultra Successful?
- Animal Astrology1 year ago
Bird Poop Meaning In Vedic Astrology: Does it Bring Good Luck?