The 9th house also known as the Dharma Bhava is the house that speaks for a person’s spirituality and religious indulgence. It is the house that represents the person’s religious views, spiritual views, good actions, ethics, and virtue. Whether or not a person will uphold conventional religious values depends on the position of the 9th house. The 9th house dictates how much luck will be on your side. Therefore, someone with the Sun in the ninth house may have a strong spiritual preference and be extremely fortunate.
The sun is a significant planet in astrology. It symbolizes the father in Vedic astrology and important qualities of life like authority and power. A powerful sun will endow the native with self-assurance and willpower. However, if there is a weak sun, one becomes a weak person with low self-esteem. As a result, the position of the sun reveals a lot about a person and predicts if they will be able to have a successful future.
Let’s see what are the effects of the Sun in the 9th house:
Aspects of Life affected due to Sun in 9th house
Sun in the 9th house dawns several effects on a person’s life.
- Their romantic and intimate relationships will be affected by Sun in the 9th house
- Their perception and view of life are impacted
- Their social status and popularity are also affected
- The morality of the person is affected as well
Positive Effects of Sun in the 9th house
With Sun in the 9th house, the native may have a charitable and virtuous nature. This can be because they tend to be spiritual and religious. Additionally, people with Sun in the 9th house will have a good relationship with others. The native will have a close relationship with their spouse, family members, and business partners. They are well appreciated by those who are near and dear to them because they are fairly generous. These people share the same warmth in return, which fosters a strong and wholesome friendship.
With Sun in the 9th house, they can become wealthy as well. Along with good friends in their life, they will be blessed with wealth as well. These people will have healthy children as well.
The native person may become interested in acquiring a foreign language or culture if the Sun is in the 9th house. If these people are persuaded by a certain concept, then they will stick to it. These people are philosophically inclined as well, so they desire to understand the meaning of life. With the sun in the 9th house, they have the curiosity to learn more and they explore the world to gain knowledge.
Sun in the 9th house makes the person yearn for tranquillity around them. As a result, they make efforts to maintain the peace around them by being compassionate and helpful to others. In addition to being peaceful people, they are highly optimistic as well. These people lead their life merrily along with making other people happy as well.
Negative Effects of Sun in the 9th house
A considerable impact of Sun in the 9th house is that they might have to deal with the loss of their father. Even though Sun in the 9th house blesses people with children and good relations with other people, it can deprive a person of their father.
Another negative effect is that these people cannot sense the negativity of other people. This is a given as they are positive people themselves and see only the good in other people. So, these people cannot see the negative side of people, therefore it can affect them badly in the end. Also, if someone does anything bad to them, they might lose their faith in being compassionate and good to others.
In addition, you can have some haughty views. They can have a tendency to be self-righteous and can think that their point of view is accurate and real. This could get you into difficulties since you might run into problems with other people. Additionally, it might steal your mental tranquility.
Remedies for Sun
If you are of the people under the negative influence of the Sun, you don’t need to worry there are remedies for it. Vedic Astrology comes with several remedies for the ill effects of the Sun.
- First off, make the habit of waking up early and looking at the rising sun.
- Every morning you must offer water to the Sun.
- Donate red clothes and other things of red color.
- Donate medicines to the needy and the poor as well.
- Chant the Surya Beej Mantra: “Om Hraam Hreem Hruam Sah Suryay Namah” every day. The mantra will result in positive effects from the sun.
- Ruby is auspicious for Sun. Therefore to reduce the ill effects of the Sun can be reduced by wearing Ruby with appropriate metal on Sundays.
- Try not to eat non-vegetarian meals often.
- Performing yoga postures is considered to be effective as well to lessen the negative effects of the Sun. The most powerful psychic center of the body known as “Sahasrara Chakra” or Solar Plexus Chakra is where the energy of the Sun is located. Therefore every day you must concentrate on the top of your head, the location of Sahasrara Chakra before going to bed or early in the morning. While doing this you should also chant the mantra “Om Rhim Rhim Surjaya” inside your mind. Also, sit in the Sukhasana pose, which is cross-legged, with a straight back and closed eyes.
The 9th house is the house that represents one’s religious views and spirituality. The 9th house also shows the amount of luck a person can have in their life. Therefore, Sun in the 9th house affects the social status, relationships, and popularity of the person. Sun in the 9th house can bestow the native with excellent relationships with other people in their personal and professional life. Although, this position of the Sun can cause the death of the native’s father. They cannot differentiate whether a person is trying to bring their downfall. But there are remedies to lessen the negative effects of the Sun.