Out of all the 12 houses, the 7th house represents a partnership of a person in their life. This house speaks for the relationships, bonds, and most importantly the marriage of the person. It mostly stands for the aspects related to the marriage of a person. Therefore, the 7th house represents a person’s attraction to the opposite gender, sexual passion, protective nature, and so on. All the aspects related to the bonding of a person with other people. This house suggests that the person needs the companionship of their significant others to achieve their dreams.
Sun might be the most significant planet when it comes to astrology. Typically, it is not a planet but in astrology, it is taken as one. In astrology, Sun represents the father, power, or anything related to authority. When the Sun is strong, it will bestow upon the person with huge self-confidence, willpower, strength, and energy. Although if the Sun is weak then it can make the person timid with low self-esteem.
Now, let’s move on to the effects of the Sun in the 7th house.
Aspects of Life Affected due to Sun in 7th house
Much like any other house, the Sun in the 7th house has immense impacts on some aspects of a person’s life. The aspects of life affected by Sun’s position in the 7th house are the following:
- Sun in the 7th house will affect the person’s social position or status
- It will affect the person’s profession or business
- The fitness of the person will be affected
- The romantic and other kinds of relationships of the person will be affected
- The perspective of the life of the person will be affected
Positive Effects of Sun in the 7th House
The people who have the Sun in the 7th house are popular. This is because they possess leadership qualities. They are respected and held in high esteem by a lot of people in their lives. With the Sun in the 7th house, these people can lead their associates in both professional and personal spheres. They feel better and are powered by helping and assisting others.
People with the Sun in the seventh house can have an excellent relationship if they get the required bonding and care. If these people find the right partners and companions, they can achieve great success in both their personal and professional lives. On the other hand, if their partner is not good, it might make them a bad and unpleasant person. In both professional and romantic relationships, they try to find the perfect partners. They put a lot of effort and time into their relationships and have high expectations for their partners.
In romantic relationships, the people with Sun in the 7th house might take a while to find their ideal partner. However, once they have found him or her, they can remain with them forever. They will stick with their significant other no matter what happens. Their married life will go smoothly as well without any flaws or problems.
In terms of career as well, these people will have a good thing going on. They will be successful people in the future if they have a strong Sun. Additionally, business partnerships will go extremely smoothly for them.
Negative Effects of Sun in the 7th House
Sun can bestow the native with negative effects as well when in the 7th house. The Sun can make the native go through poverty. They might experience serious diseases and their life can be turned upside down in an instant. Sometimes having Sun at the 7th house while birth can cause deformities and may have to spend their life alone.
The people with Sun in the 7th house are timid when they have to face difficulties. These people have the tendency to back out whenever a difficult situation or problems arise. They are not prepared to confront the matter head. They will become indecisive followed by confused. When faced with a life-or-death decision, they are powerless to select one of the possibilities.
Most people respect and admire the people with Sun in the 7th house. This makes them present themselves safely and less confidently. Therefore, they choose to spend time with their friends and family members over making new friends and getting to know new people. They despise the idea of being rejected a lot, so they don’t usually approach other people. Furthermore, it’s not a good idea to base your importance on how other people view and perceive you.
Remedies for Sun
If you are of the people under the negative influence of the Sun, you don’t need to worry there are remedies for it. Vedic Astrology comes with several remedies for the ill effects of the Sun.
- First off, make the habit of waking up early and looking at the rising sun.
- Every morning you must offer water to the Sun.
- Donate red clothes and other things of red color.
- Donate medicines to the needy and the poor as well.
- Chant the Surya Beej Mantra: “Om Hraam Hreem Hruam Sah Suryay Namah” every day. The mantra will result in positive effects from the sun.
- Ruby is auspicious for Sun. Therefore to reduce the ill effects of the Sun can be reduced by wearing Ruby with appropriate metal on Sundays.
- Try not to eat non-vegetarian meals often.
- Performing yoga postures is considered to be effective as well to lessen the negative effects of the Sun. The most powerful psychic center of the body known as “Sahasrara Chakra” or Solar Plexus Chakra is where the energy of the Sun is located. Therefore every day you must concentrate on the top of your head, the location of Sahasrara Chakra before going to bed or early in the morning. While doing this you should also chant the mantra “Om Rhim Rhim Surjaya” inside your mind. Also, sit in the Sukhasana pose, which is cross-legged, with a straight back and closed eyes.
The 7th house represents the relationships of the person. Therefore, the presence of the Sun in the 7th house will strengthen the relationships the person has in his life. The person’s marriage will go smoothly without any ups and downs. The Sun’s presence in the 7th house will make them popular as well. But there are negative things as well. The person can get used to being popular and won’t be able to face criticism. These people cannot muster up the courage to face difficult situations in their life. But there are remedies to counter the negative effects.