Sun, which represents, the father, is an important planet in astrology. As Sun is a powerful planet and has enough power to block out the energies of the other planets. Having a strong Sun can make the person confident and bestow them with a strong will. But if the Sun is weak, it will make the person lose their confidence.
Sun has an authoritative and dominant role in astrology. It rules over Uttara Phalguni, Krittika, and Uttara Ashadha Nakshatras. Mars, Jupiter, and the Moon are their friendly planets. Saturn and Venus are their enemy planets. Sun is exalted at 10 degrees of Aries and afflicted at 10 degrees of Libra. Therefore, when we take into account all aspects of a person’s life related to all planets, the Sun’s significance and importance in astrology are enormous. Because of its immense power, the sun as a planet has the ability to both bless and influence the outcomes of many other planets, even those with favorable natural results.
Out of the 12 houses, the 5th house represents the pleasure and fun of the person. It speaks for all the activities and things in which the person finds happiness. As most of the activities we find delight in are the result of our creativity. So 5th house stands for the ways in which we express ourselves. Additionally, the 5th house represents the children of the native as well.
Now, let’s move over to the effects of the Sun in the 5th house.
Aspects of Life Affected Due to Sun in 5th house
Sun in the 5th house brings about considerable effects on the life of a person. It impacts various aspects of the life of a person.
- Sun in the 5th house impacts the relationship and family life of the native.
- The marriage of the person is affected by Sun in the 5th house.
- Extra-curricular skills are also influenced by Sun in the 5th house.
- The skills of the person in their professional life are also affected by it.
- The person’s behavior towards other people is affected as well.
Positive Effects of Sun in 5th house
With Sun in the 5th house, a person can have a lot of creativity and versatility. Therefore they can excel in a lot of things. These people can express themselves accurately and make people understand their points of view. Also, these folks come off as live-in-the-moment people. They prefer living in a bold way and do not have the fear of the unknown.
The one thing that Sun in the 5th house endows upon the native is that they are jolly people and live to have fun. These people love to enjoy having good times with their friends and family. They are active people and are a people person.
With Sun in the 5th house, the person will be enthusiastic when it comes to sports and athletics. These people are not only enthused about it, but they are also actually good at it. They will take part in a variety of enjoyable activities. Their success in sports and active participation in all enjoyable activities will bring them into contact with a lot of people.
The Sun’s position in the fifth house will also bestow some unique talents on the person as well. These skills may include acting, singing, dancing, and other disciplines. So getting onto a career where these qualities come into play is the best for them.
People with Sun in the 5th house love themselves and this is not the type where one becomes selfish. Through loving themselves, these people are able to love others as well. Similar to learning how to love yourself before loving others.
Negative effects of Sun in 5th house
Sun in the 5th house not only brings positive effects but the natives are dawned by negative effects as well. Let’s go over the negative effects of the Sun in the 5th house.
When Sun is in the 5th house, the person will become annoyed or bitter when they don’t get any attention. The fact that they have the tendency to become popular can have a negative effect on them. So, when they don’t get much attention they can become a bitter person. They might even move to the extent of making a lot of other people like them. That makes you not look good in others’ eyes.
Romantic relationships of the native will also be impacted negatively by the Sun’s positioning in the 5th house. According to Vedic astrology, one is likely to become conceited, unstable, overly ambitious, and irritated while the Sun is in the fifth house. If the Sun is in the 5th house, the native is likely to lose money in speculative activities as well.
Sun in the 5th house can bring about negative impacts on the native’s marriage as well. If the Sun is in the fifth house, the married pair may occasionally experience labour and delivery problems. Or the infant can be fragile and ill at birth. Pregnant mothers will also have the danger of going through a miscarriage. Therefore, Sun in the 5th house will have a significant impact on the child’s health and happiness.
Remedies for Sun
- If you are of the people under the negative influence of the Sun, you don’t need to worry there are remedies for it. Vedic Astrology comes with several remedies for the ill effects of the Sun.
- First off, make the habit of waking up early and looking at the rising sun.
- Every morning you must offer water to the Sun.
- Donate red clothes and other things of red color.
- Donate medicines to the needy and the poor as well.
- Chant the Surya Beej Mantra: “Om Hraam Hreem Hruam Sah Suryay Namah” every day. The mantra will result in positive effects from the sun.
- Ruby is auspicious for Sun. Therefore to reduce the ill effects of the Sun can be reduced by wearing Ruby with appropriate metal on Sundays.
- Try not to eat non-vegetarian meals often.
- Performing yoga postures is considered to be effective as well to lessen the negative effects of the Sun. The most powerful psychic center of the body known as “Sahasrara Chakra” or Solar Plexus Chakra is where the energy of the Sun is located. Therefore every day you must concentrate on the top of your head, the location of Sahasrara Chakra before going to bed or early in the morning. While doing this you should also chant the mantra “Om Rhim Rhim Surjaya” inside your mind. Also, sit in the Sukhasana pose, which is cross-legged, with a straight back and closed eyes.
5th house is the house of pleasures and Sun’s presence in this house affects the life of the native in a lot of ways. It can affect the nature of the person’s bonds and relationships that they have in their life. The expression and the overall skill of the person are affected as well. On a positive note, the Sun in the 5th house can develop the creativity of the person and endow the person with many skills as well. But there are negative effects as well such as attention seeking and getting irritated easily. Also, the married life of the person can be negatively affected.