The Sun is regarded as the king of all heavenly bodies. Sun represents power, leadership abilities, honour, and authority. The Sun also represents the father in a family. It comes as the Karak planet for one’s health.
Houses in astrology are crucial. Each house represents an aspect of a person’s life and the characteristics of a person. There are a total of 12 houses in Vedic astrology. In these houses, every planet is placed accordingly depending on the time of the birth of the person.
The 1st house is where the Ascendant sign is. This house is important as it represents the personality of a person and how others perceive them. It is also regarded as the house of the self and represents the dawn of one’s life.
Sun in the 1st house is an extremely beneficial position for the person. A person with Sun in the 1st house is charismatic, passionate, and has a knack for leadership. People with the Sun in the first house may appear ambitious and self-centered, but they are kind and compassionate. Additionally, those with the Sun in the first house may be straightforward and outgoing people. Although, they can also be over-confident and hot-headed at times.
Aspects of Life Affected Due to Sun in 1st house
Sun in the 1st house can have considerable effects on various aspects of your life. Some particular details of life that are affected by the Sun in the 1st house are:
- The well-being and health
- Position of the person in society
- The kind of profession of the person
- It affects the success of the person in their professional life
- It can affect the intelligence or intellectual power of the person
- This will affect the attitude of a person towards themselves and others as well
Positive Effects of Sun in the 1st house
If the sun is in the 1st house, it makes an individual a person who can be a good leader. People with the Sun in the first house are excellent leaders. They have a knack for leadership qualities and have the capability of leading people. Furthermore, these people can handle having positions of authority or power.
The individual can influence other people more easily than others. They have little trouble gaining control and authority over others. Additionally, they will have a bit of desire for power. According to the career astrology of the Sun in the first house, this can help them excel in occupations like politics.
With Sun in the first house, the individual will be blessed with a strong will, perseverance, and persistence. Additionally, they will be optimistic and have a lot of self-confidence.
Moreover, Sun in the 1st house will make a person wiser than most people. These people are also naturally quite curious and inquisitive. They have a natural aptitude for learning new and interesting things all the time. Because of their curiosity, they gain knowledge and experience.
The behavior and the attitude of these folks towards others are moral and decent. So, people with the Sun in their first house are highly respected and well-known in society. They are admired for their wisdom and leadership. Furthermore, these people do not show injustice to others and treat everyone equally.
Lastly, the ones who have the Sun in the first house are likely to succeed in their careers. They are better and more easily able to meet life’s obstacles thanks to their strong will and passion.
Negative effects of Sun in 1st house
Sun in the 1st house might have a lot of positive impacts but it dawns some negative impacts on the person as well.
The biggest negative impact of the Sun in the 1st house is that it can make the person overconfident. As they seek power and have the capability of influencing people it can result in them becoming arrogant person.
These people can assume that their choices and decisions are the best. They think that no one is capable of making a better decision than them. As a result, they may not listen to others at all. They may treat their subordinates improperly as an employer or manager. They could become despised by people beneath them as a result.
Additionally, people with the Sun in the first house may develop self-centeredness and this will eventually lead to their downfall. This often rises when things are not going their way. They can become hot-headed people as well and get angry quite often. They might solely consider their interests, even at the expense of others’ interests.
Remedies for Sun
If you are of the people under the negative influence of the Sun, you don’t need to worry there are remedies for it. Vedic Astrology comes with several remedies for the ill effects of the Sun.
- First off, make the habit of waking up early and looking at the rising sun.
- Every morning you must offer water to the Sun.
- Donate red clothes and other things of red color.
- Donate medicines to the needy and the poor as well.
- Chant the Surya Beej Mantra: “Om Hraam Hreem Hruam Sah Suryay Namah” every day. The mantra will result in positive effects from the sun.
- Ruby is auspicious for Sun. Therefore to reduce the ill effects of the Sun can be reduced by wearing Ruby with appropriate metal on Sundays.
- Try not to eat non-vegetarian meals often.
- Performing yoga postures is considered to be effective as well to lessen the negative effects of the Sun. The most powerful psychic center of the body known as “Sahasrara Chakra” or Solar Plexus Chakra is where the energy of the Sun is located. Therefore every day you must concentrate on the top of your head, the location of Sahasrara Chakra before going to bed or early in the morning. While doing this you should also chant the mantra “Om Rhim Rhim Surjaya” inside your mind. Also, sit in the Sukhasana pose, which is cross-legged, with a straight back and closed eyes.
In astrology, all houses represent important aspects of a person’s life. The first house comes with its own unique importance in astrology. With Sun in the first house, it makes the native a confident person with leadership qualities. They can influence people easily and are active learners as well. Although, they can bring forth negative impacts like self-centeredness, and overconfidence. Therefore if you are under the negative influence, then go for remedies for Sun which are listed above.