Wealth and money, who doesn’t need in their life. Everyone needs wealth and it is through wealth, one gains comfort and survives in this world. Many people have good sources of income, huge earnings however, they always complain that they are not able to earn or save money in their life.
The 2nd house is the house of wealth in Vedic Astrology and more specifically it is the house of accumulated wealth or so-called savings. If the 2nd house is strong in the birth chart, the native is able to earn and save a lot of money in their life. However, when the 2nd house is afflicted in the birth chart, the native faces trouble saving money and wealth in their life. They experience in their life that they are having unnecessary expenses and waste of money.
Which planet is in your 2nd house and which planet is aspecting your 2nd house can determine the financial condition and state of your birth chart. In fact, many people who have a strong 2nd house, which they may not be aware of, if they make an effort to grow their wealth, they can become really wealthy in their life.
However, the story completely changes when the 2nd house lord in sitting in the 2nd house itself. This means that the 2nd house lord is now in its own sign and will be strongly positioned in the birth chart, thus will bring very auspicious results to the native.
Today, in this article, we will discuss about the effects of the 2nd house lord in the 2nd house.
The 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
The 2nd house is the house of wealth in Vedic Astrology, it is the house of that represents our family, family wealth and inheritance, and our accumulated wealth.
The 2nd house also relates to our ability to save wealth and money in our life. A strong 2nd house would denote that the native will be financially well off, wealthy, prosperous and will be born in a good or rich family. He will be in a family that follows rich and virtuous values.
The 2nd house mainly focuses on our material possessions and belongings. This includes our home, property, assets, family, businesses, and most importantly our wealth.
The natural significator of the 2nd house is the planet Venus and Jupiter, while, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Saturn give very strong results in the 2nd house.
Another important significance of the 2nd house is that it is also the house of speech and food habits.
On the contrary, it is also the house that represents our addictions as well. A strong 2nd house will make the native have good speaking and communicating skills.
Effects of the 2nd house lord in the 2nd house
- The 2nd house as we know is the house of wealth in Vedic Astrology and if the 2nd house lord is sitting in the 2nd house itself, which it will be in its own sign it will increase the positive effects of the 2nd house making it very strong.
- The native will be wealthy, rich, and prosperous in his life as the 2nd house in the 2nd house creates a “Maha Dhan Yoga”, which helps the native become very wealthy in his life. Such natives are able to earn a lot of wealth and are very fortunate in their life.
- The native can be born into a rich and well-respected family if the planet concerned is a beneficial planet.
- The native will be blessed with a good family who will support the native and will lots of love and happiness.
- The native will have good food habits, however, if Jupiter is in the 2nd house, then the native will have the problem of eating excess food.
- If the 2nd house lord is in the 2nd house and is making a connection with the 7th house, the native can marry more than one time in his life.
- The native will be blessed with all kinds of materialistic happiness in his life and he will also gain inheritance and family wealth.
- The native may run his own family business, will gain from family business and he may grow the family business even bigger.
- Since the 2nd house is also the house of speech, the native will have good speaking and communication skills. He will be able to influence others by using his speech.
- If the 2nd house lord makes a connection with 1st house, or lagan then the native earns and gains wealth in his life without much effort.
- While, the 2nd house lord in the 2nd house is one of the strongest Dhan Yogas in Vedic Astrology giving the capability to the native to become very rich and wealthy in his life.
- The native becomes very devoted to his family and family values.
- If Sun is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 2nd house, this is a person who is devoted to is family and takes pride and ego from his family. He is proud of his family, while, the native is very emotional and sensitive in nature. Although, such natives have good imagination power. The native can suffer from problems related to eyes and blood pressure.
- If Sun in the 2nd house is afflicted, due to planets like Rahu and Ketu, then the native will suffer from bad relationship with his father. Problems in getting wealth and inheritance from parents and family disputes. While, the native may join his family business and he will have good leadership qualities.
- If Moon is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 2nd house itself, then the native will be short-tempered and fickle-minded, although, he will be emotional and sensitive as well.
- Moon in the 2nd house will make the native have the tendency to make quick decisions and such natives quickly trust others for which the native suffers in his life. The native will be handsome and beautiful in appearance and since Moon here is in its own sign, the native gets the full benefits of Maha Dhan Yoga making him very wealthy and highly educated in his life. If Moon here is in malefic influence, the native will be uneducated.
- If Mars is the lord of the 2nd house and is sitting in the 2nd house, the native becomes so-called “Maha Dhani” or extremely wealthy in his life. Such natives will gain inheritance and wealth from parents, and big brothers. He will never have the face shortage of wealth and fortune in his life. The native has the opportunity to find hidden wealth in his life. While, the native also has good luck in gaining wealth from business, land, and real estate.
- Mercury as the lord of the 2nd house sitting in the 2nd house will make the native rich, wealthy, and prosperous, and will be the owner of huge wealth, and business in his life. Such natives are so-called “Maha Bhagyawani” or extremely fortunate and they earn wealth through the use of speech or voice. The native will gain wealth from inheritance and parents and they have good oratory and communication skills through which they are able to influence others in their life.
- Jupiter as the lord of the 2nd house sitting in the 2nd house also creates a Maha Dhan Yoga, where the native will be able to earn lots of wealth and fortune in his lifetime. Jupiter from the 2nd house aspects the 6th, 8th and 10th house where Jupiter protects the native from life-threatening diseases and enemies. However, the native can suffer from problems related to the stomach.
- Jupiter in the 2nd house also helps the native rise to great heights in his career and profession. The native through his profession will be able to become Maha Dhani or so called ultra wealthy.
- If there are malefic influences upon Jupiter then the native can face obstacles in educational porsuits. He will be a liar and will use vulgar speech very often. Such natives will benefit by serving the needy and the people who require help in society. The more the native helps the poor, Jupiter here will bless the native even more in his life.
- Venus as the lord of the 2nd house sitting in the 2nd house, also creates and is one of the strongest Dhan Yogas in Vedic Astrology. The native’s life will be full of riches, luxury, wealth and comforts and such natives become very wealthy and prosperous in his life.
- Venus here makes the native become very choosy in food matters, while the native will consume food that is expensive and of high quality. The native will be kind-hearted, sweet-tongued, wealthy and will enjoy high-class luxuries and the company of women. The native will have a beautiful and good-looking appearance and will possess an attractive personality.
- Saturn as the lord of the 2nd house sitting in the 2nd house makes the native ultra rich and wealthy in his life. The native will never have to face problems regarding wealth, and such natives can save a lot of money in their life. The native will have a long life, and will be blessed with the comforts of having many homes, properties, and vehicles in his lifetime. However, the native can frequently face health issues and problems in his lifetime.