Astrology is an ancient art and science that can help us understand the role of the planets in our lives. In Vedic astrology, the 1st house is considered to be very important, as it represents our self or personality. The things that happen in the first house can have a big impact on our life path and destiny. The 1st house is also called the Lagan and the lord is called the Lagnesh. Which ever house, the 1st house lord makes a connection with, it brings growth and expansion into that house.
Today in this article, we’ll discuss about the effects of 1st house lord in the 5th house.
What is the 1st house in Vedic Astrology?
The 1st house in Vedic Astrology is known as the house of self. It represents our physical body, our personality, and our overall wellbeing. The 1st house also governs our ego, our sense of self-worth, and our ability to take action. This house provides insight into how we see ourselves and how we want others to see us. Our Ascendant (or Rising Sign) is also located in the 1st house, which can give us clues about the kind of energy we bring into the world. The 1st house is an important factor in Vedic Astrology, and it can tell us a lot about ourselves and our lives. The 1st house sets the tone for the rest of the chart, and its ruler is considered to be the most important house in the birth chart.
The 1st house represents our head and the brain. It also indicates overall health and our immune system. The main significator of the 1st house is the planet Mars and the Zodiac sign Aries. Sun becomes a Karak planet in the 1st house along with Jupiter. While, Mercury and Venus also gives good result in the 1st house. Rahu, Saturn and Ketu, gives good and bad results.
1st house lord or the Lagnesh, whichever house the Lagnesh creates a connection with, it brings growth and expansion in the things related to that house. While, the 1st house lord will always try to give benefic results to the native.
What is the 5th house in Vedic Astrology?
In Vedic Astrology, the 5th house is considered the house of creativity, self-expression, and intellect. It represents our ability to create and enjoy art, literature, and music. It also signifies our capacity for higher learning, as well as our potential for spiritual growth. The 5th house is also thought to represent our children and our relationship with them. In general, the 5th house is a very positive influence in our lives, helping us to express ourselves fully and to reach our highest potentials.
It is also seen as a sign of good luck and fortune. The 5th house is traditionally represented by the planet Jupiter, which is known for its expansive and benefic nature. This house is considered to be one of the most auspicious houses in Vedic Astrology, and it is often seen as a representation of all that is good in life. From a spiritual perspective, the 5th house is linked to the higher mind, and it is said to be a place of wisdom and knowledge. In addition, this house is also associated with children and pregnancy, making it an important factor in fertility and family life.
The 5th house represents the liver, stomach, spleen, upper and middle back and the spinal cords. The 5th house also represents our past life deeds, and a strong 5th house or the 5th house lord is a direct indication of blessings and fruits given to the native in his life, due his good deeds in the past life. The 5th house relates to education and the recitation of mantras. It is the house of knowledge and wisdom.
1st house lord in the 5th house
- The native may get problems in getting their first child. This could delays, challenges, obstacles, or miscarriages. Especially, if there are malefic planets like Sun, Rahu, Ketu or Saturn in the 5th house.
- The 5th house is the house that represents our past life karmas. It is also known as the house of our soul. Native will gain the blessings of his past life karma in his present life, if there good planets(Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Moon) in the 5th house.
- Right from birth, the native will be born intelligent. As the 5th house is the house of intelligence and education. Such natives have a sharp mind, good critical thinking capabilities and are very knowledgeable. They are able to grasp and learn information very easily.
- 1st house lord in the 5th house creates an Auspicious “Kendra Trikon Raj Yoga”. Kendra Trikona Raj yoga brings wealth, success, property, pleasure, opulence, high spirits, peace in the family unit, good career advancement, and so on to the native.
- The native will be the servant of the king or the government.
- The native will have good education. He will excel in his learning and studies.
- The native will be very romantic. The 5th house is the house of romance, and if Moon or Venus makes a connection with the 5th house, there is a possibility of Love Marriage Yoga.
- The native’s children will be intelligent if Jupiter, Sun, Mercury or Venus or Moon is posited in the 5th house.
- The native can gain wealth and fortune after the birth of his child. While, the native can also gain name and fame from his children. Or the native’s children can be famous in his lifetime, if Sun is also strong in the birth chart, along with the 10th house lord.
- The lagnesh in the 5th house indicates that a native may be successful when it comes to speculation. Native may profit handsomely through speculation.
- The 5th house also indicates politics, so the native is likely to benefit from a political party. The lagnesh in the 5th house might indicate that the native can be in charge of a political campaign or be a head of a political leader, if Sun and the 10th house is strong in the birth chart.
- First house lord in 5th house is indicating that the native may get profit from government. Native may profit from the government, according to Lagnesh’s placement and 1st house Lord in the 5th house. Native has a sound intellect. The native may be a diplomat or a politician. Native may lead any political party or make money off of politics or government.
- The native get and enjoy happiness from children.
Sun as the 1st House lord and placed in the 5th house
- Right from birth, the native will be very intelligent, bright, sharp and knowledgeable. The native will excel in his education and learning. Such children start their education and learning very early on in their life.
- The mind of the native will be very sharp and strong.
- The native can face problem with his eyes and eye diseases. He may have to wear glasses.
- However, Sun here creates problems in child birth and progeny. The native can face obstacles or delays in childbirth. However, if the child is born, he will be bright, intelligent and well educated, but it will be a big challenge for the native to raise his child. His child might not listen to his father.
- If the 5th house is aspected by planets like Rahu, Ketu or Saturn, then the native will face problems in his education and early education.
- The native shall never be deprived of wealth and money in his life. The native will be wealthy and rich in his life, and will never face the problem of money.
- The native will gain name and fame in the society through his educational and learning achievements.
Moon as the 1st House lord and placed in the 5th house
- The mind of the native will always be disturbed throughout his life. The native will constant mental disturbances and worries.
- Such natives have the ability or skill to research. They are natural scientists or have great interest in digging out hidden knowledge and learning about science and the universe.
- If Mars is in a friendly position or aspected by Moon from any angle in the birth chart, especially if Mars is looking at Moon, then here Moon will provide excellent results.
- In this case, the native will be very intelligent. He will born with great talents and skills, but he will face mental troubles and problems.
- The native will earn his wealth through his education and intelligence.
- The native has short-temperedness and gets angry really fast, but he has the ability to internally absorb all the anger and control it.
- The native will be very emotional and romantic.
Mars as the 1st house lord and placed in the 5th house
- The native will be born intelligent. He will be knowledgeable, courageous, will posses a sharp wit and mind and has strong mental capabilities.
- The native can gain great success in the medical fields. Such natives can become great doctors and surgeons. As Mars represents the surgical part of the medical sector.
- The native will have a long life.
- Mars here will protect the native from severe health problems and issues.
- The native will be wealthy and rich. Money will always come into the life of the person. The native will never have to worry about poverty and shortage of money.
- Such natives can use debt to create wealth in their life. However, they should not give loans as by giving loans, they are going to lose their wealth. But if they use debt as a tool, they can create wealth because Mars is the main karak for debt in Vedic Astrology.
- Mars is fire, energy and our internal sexual energy. Here, Mars makes the native have high levels of sexual energy. Such natives are very passionate and romantic.
- The native can do really well and gain success in the fields of government and politics.
Mercury as the 1st house lord and placed in the 5th house
- Mercury is the planet of intelligence, and when it sits in the 5th house, it gains immense strength. Here, Mercury makes the native very intelligent. He will be the master of science, mathematics and finances.
- The native will be good in management and business. He has excellent business skills and such natives can become great businessmen and scholars.
- The native can become a great astrologer or scientist.
- The native will have various sources of wealth in his lifetime. The native will be very strong financially and he will be able to make and earn lots of wealth in his life.
- The native will have great critical thinking abilities. They are good decision makers.
- The native can get great success in speculation and stock market trading.
- Such natives can also be good writers and teachers, especially, if Jupiter is strong and making a connection with the 5th house.
Jupiter as the 1st house lord and placed in the 5th house
- Jupiter is a Karak planet in the 5th house, however, Jupiter also destroys the house when it sits in the 5th house, if Jupiter is alone in the 5th house.
- The native will be blessed with great children, however, the native may have to live away from his children.
- The native will get good education and he will excel in his studies and learning. However, when it comes making use of education, the native may work in a job that is not his initially chosen career.
- The native will be very fortunate in his life or so called “Bhagyawani”.
- The native will be rich and wealthy in his life.
- While, the native will have a strong and influential personality.
- The native can become a great teacher, profession or even a astrologer.
Venus as the 1st house lord and placed in the 5th house
- Venus in the 5th house will make the native born intelligent, knowledgeable and will possess great wisdom. Especially, such native will have immense creative intelligence and knowledge.
- The native will gain success in his career and professional life. He will be able to reach to great heights in the society, all though his education and intelligence.
- The native can also gain success in the field of Astrology or Jyotish.
- The native will be a visionary.
- The native will also earn lots of wealth and money in his life. Venus here brings wealth into the life of the native.
- The native will also gain support from women, while, he will benefit and gain wealth from women and women related businesses.
Saturn as the 1st house lord and placed in the 5th house
- The native will invoke the values of discipline into their children. The native will be a strict parent.
- The native will be very knowledgeable in his life. He will have knowledge about lots of things in life.
- The native will be able to earn lots of money through his knowledge and intelligence.
- The native can face delays in his marriage, while he may face fights and arguments with his life partner.
- The mindsets of his will not match with that of the spouse.
- However, the native will have a smooth married life.
- The native will gain good success in business, but he can face problems in his partnerships.
- The native can face delays in acquiring wealth and income.
- While, the native will also be very wealthy and rich in his lifetime.